PDA

View Full Version : Hello Steeler fans

silver & black
02-05-2006, 11:29 AM
Hello to all of you Steeler fans. I hope you accept fans from other teams to your forum. I can conduct myself in a respectfull manner... after all, this is YOUR house.

I have been wanting to find a Steeler forum for a while now. I work with a few die hard Steeler fans. I have always liked and respected the Steeler organization, so I figured I would come and visit here once in a while... if it's ok with you that I bleed silver and black!

I have been a Raiders fan for 38 years. I remember all the great games between our teams... always physical, hard hitting games.

I hope to talk with you and discuss all things football with you in the future.

Prosdo
02-05-2006, 11:32 AM
Welcome to SF Silver!

LambertIsGod58
02-05-2006, 11:43 AM
Hello to all of you Steeler fans. I hope you accept fans from other teams to your forum. I can conduct myself in a respectfull manner... after all, this is YOUR house.

I have been wanting to find a Steeler forum for a while now. I work with a few die hard Steeler fans. I have always liked and respected the Steeler organization, so I figured I would come and visit here once in a while... if it's ok with you that I bleed silver and black!

I have been a Raiders fan for 38 years. I remember all the great games between our teams... always physical, hard hitting games.

I hope to talk with you and discuss all things football with you in the future.

I for one would welcome that....I love talking old school Steelers football. I was very young back then, but I think I can hold my own. Look forward to the opinions.

Milkman
02-05-2006, 01:15 PM
Welcome to SF!

SteelerzGirl
02-06-2006, 12:43 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever, silver & black.

Koopa
02-07-2006, 05:44 PM
welcome to SF