PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Steelers Fever!

clevestinks
02-05-2006, 10:34 AM
Without SF I would be pulling my hair out waiting on the game. Here in Ohio I don`t have nearly as many Steelers Fans to talk with. Although within seven houses by mine 5 are Steelers fans. We rule!

But thanks, its Super Bowl Sunday, and since I wasn`t able to get tickets to the game, this is a great pregame. Mike awesome job! Also Blitz and Prosdo, keep up the great work!

Raise your glass, Here to SF, and a Steelers Super Bowl Victory Today!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooSteelers !

LambertIsGod58
02-05-2006, 10:36 AM
Same here Cleve...although we have many fans here in Syracuse.....we are a minority to the Bills. On top of that, most of 'em here can't hold an intelligent conversation or tell me players on the team besides the big names. The biggest indicator is when they can't pronounce POLAMALU!!!!

SteelerzGirl
02-05-2006, 10:38 AM
Thank you Mike, Blitz, Prosdo and Pittsburgh Steelers fans everywhere! Every single one of you is great and have made this wild ride well worth the trip! It's an honor being here w/all of you! Cheers! :cheers:

Prosdo
02-05-2006, 10:42 AM
I would be going nuts as well without this site. Thanks for starting this site Mike! And thanks to Matt too! And what would this site be without the members. Thanks to you all! Go Steelers!

noto45
02-05-2006, 11:08 AM
I would be lost with out this site!!!! thanks to all who makes it happen!

BlitzburghRockCity
02-05-2006, 11:09 AM
Steelers Fever is awesome ! I wouldnt want it any other way than talking football with all my favorite fans right here on the site. You all rock and ALL OF YOU are the reason SF is a great site! We just help out as we can , but you all make SF god.

Thank you STEELERS FEVER MEMBERS !! You're all #1 in my book !

:helmet: :tt: :tt02: :tt03: :helmet:

bigbensgirl7
02-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Steelers Fever is a great site with the BEST FANS IN THE NFL...thank you all for making it so great!!!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO

tony hipchest
02-05-2006, 11:28 AM
indeed. i think if the rooneys and all the team ever checked out this site they would be proud.

props to all the posters, the regulars, newbies, and rival fans alike for keeping this site fresh.

Cape Cod Steel Head
02-05-2006, 11:35 AM
Thanks for bringing us along for the ride. Here We Go Steelers Here We Go!

AvoidLLoyd95
02-05-2006, 11:35 AM
Same here Cleve...although we have many fans here in Syracuse.....we are a minority to the Bills. On top of that, most of 'em here can't hold an intelligent conversation or tell me players on the team besides the big names. The biggest indicator is when they can't pronounce POLAMALU!!!!
Steeler Nation is alive and well in Syracuse, that is no doubt!! Steeler Fever has made this year more exciting for me and thanks to all who kep it up and running. Go Steelers!

jaysta
02-05-2006, 11:41 AM
Steelers Fever Rocks! Thank you guys for making this Super Bowl run so much more fun!!!!! Yeeehaw!!!:yeehaw:

DIESELMAN
02-05-2006, 11:42 AM
I'm really glad I found this site its helped pass the time overseas and get through the past few weeks.Lot of football knowledge here at SF.....keep up the good work and I hope you guys are around for a long time.....:helmet:

BritishSteel
02-05-2006, 12:48 PM
Well said everyone - I only discovered the site half way through the season, and it's been a blast, especially being so far away and surrounded by people who don't care about the NFL.

Cheers!

CowherLover
02-05-2006, 12:52 PM
You guys are awesome and should be commended for keeping this place enjoyable and not all the childish posting that goes on in most other boards. You'll be getting my contribution soon and I apologize for not doing it sooner. Thanks guys and gal,for all of your hard work and dedication to the fans! GO STEELERS!

TexaSteeler
02-05-2006, 01:13 PM
Thanks guys for running the site, making it a great place to talk Steelers, and especially for keeping it clean. There's enough smut on the internet and it's nice not to have it in here.

Chronicgaming
02-05-2006, 02:38 PM
Thanks guys! It's been great checking out the site the past few weeks!

SteelerFanInATL
02-05-2006, 02:41 PM
Nobody does it better than SteelersFever. I checked out SteelerNation earlier this week.No disrespect, but it didn't seem the same(opinion slightly biased). Thanks everyone
for a great season and allowing us native Pittsburghers who live in other places around the country, a chance to talk STEELER FOOTBALL with REAL STEELER FANS!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to the offseason and the 06/07 season.

Here we go STEELERS, here we GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAC
02-05-2006, 02:46 PM
Yep, what you guys said. I spent the first half of the year at the Steelers.com board. Wish I would have found SF sooner. Great job!

Now lets git this! Here we go STEELERS!