PDA

View Full Version : Go Steelers!

silver & black
02-05-2006, 10:43 AM
Hello Steeler fans. I dropped in to wish you the best of luck today. I hope Bettis scores the winning touchdown. That would truely be the storybook ending to a great career. Bettis is one of the class guys in the NFL... his kind isn't seen around the league very often, these days.

I hope you will welcome a Raider fan to your site, I would like to visit here from time to time. I have much respect for the Steelers organization... they are the only other team I follow.

Well, anyway... I hope you take home #5 today!:cheers:

LambertIsGod58
02-05-2006, 10:45 AM
Thanks S&G....Some great battles back in the day....Worst game I ever saw was the 1976 AFC Championship. We may have won if we had Franco and Rocky.

Prosdo
02-05-2006, 10:45 AM
Thanks silver. You are more than welcome here. There is another Raider fan here. His id is Tha Rock.

LambertIsGod58
02-05-2006, 10:46 AM
After that game, Lambert said "Give us a six-pack and a half an hour rest, and let's play it again". He said that was the worst let down he ever had in his career.

SteelerzGirl
02-05-2006, 10:46 AM
Thank you so much, silver & black! We appreciate your kind words. Jerome Bettis is most definitely a prize to be cherished by Pittsburgh Steelers fans. Enjoy the game! :smile:

SteelersNationsfl
02-05-2006, 10:58 AM
Hello Steeler fans. I dropped in to wish you the best of luck today. I hope Bettis scores the winning touchdown. That would truely be the storybook ending to a great career. Bettis is one of the class guys in the NFL... his kind isn't seen around the league very often, these days.

I hope you will welcome a Raider fan to your site, I would like to visit here from time to time. I have much respect for the Steelers organization... they are the only other team I follow.

Well, anyway... I hope you take home #5 today!:cheers:

That interesting because, I find when I ask other steelers fan who they like second and a lot of them say the Raiders... I would have to agree.

clevestinks
02-05-2006, 11:00 AM
Thanks Silver! Come back anytime!

Bettis with the winning TD works for me! Although I could careless who it is! Just win it baby!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooSteeler s!

BlitzburghRockCity
02-05-2006, 11:06 AM
Welcome silver :tt: you're welcome here on SF anytime!

silver & black
02-05-2006, 11:08 AM
After that game, Lambert said "Give us a six-pack and a half an hour rest, and let's play it again". He said that was the worst let down he ever had in his career.
Yeah, that was definately a great game to watch. A buddy I work with lent me his Complete History of the Steelers DVD set... awsome! If you haven't seen it, you need to!

That game and quote from Lambert is in there. I miss those days... back when they really played the game!

silver & black
02-05-2006, 11:12 AM
Thanks Silver! Come back anytime!

Bettis with the winning TD works for me! Although I could careless who it is! Just win it baby!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooSteeler s!
Now there's a Raiders quote if I ever heard one!:thumbsup:

DIESELMAN
02-05-2006, 11:49 AM
good words bro......heres to bettis and co. carrying the lombardi trophy home.....:helmet:

TexaSteeler
02-05-2006, 12:53 PM
Nice words, thanks man.