PDA

View Full Version : Steelers over the Hawks....

AvoidLLoyd95
02-05-2006, 12:33 PM
in our local church food drive. We put two barrels, 1 for the Steelers, 1 for the Hawks. People fill the bucket of their choice with donated goods. Steelers won 87 to 53. This is a good omen for me. Hopefully it will be a good one for the Steelers too. Well, win or lose tonight, a proud Steeler fan I will be and will display our colors for all to see. 6 hours to go.......

LambertIsGod58
02-05-2006, 12:43 PM
in our local church food drive. We put two barrels, 1 for the Steelers, 1 for the Hawks. People fill the bucket of their choice with donated goods. Steelers won 87 to 53. This is a good omen for me. Hopefully it will be a good one for the Steelers too. Well, win or lose tonight, a proud Steeler fan I will be and will display our colors for all to see. 6 hours to go.......

That's right....Syracuse, NY....The home away from home for the Pittsburgh Steelers...

AvoidLLoyd95
02-05-2006, 12:49 PM
Lambert, where are you in Syracuse?

LambertIsGod58
02-05-2006, 12:54 PM
Live in Bridgeport now...use to live in Chittenango for a few years. Grew up in Skaneateles.

AvoidLLoyd95
02-05-2006, 12:59 PM
Well, let's kep the good faith going here in Syracuse and hope for a Steeler victory tonight.

bigbensgirl7
02-05-2006, 01:01 PM
Well, let's kep the good faith going here in Syracuse and hope for a Steeler victory tonight.
I'm glad to hear that there are Steelers fans in Syracuse...my little sister is going to school there next year. She likes the Steelers (but isn't crazy about them like me) Anyways...Steelers have the best fans!!!! Have fun watching the game tonight!

Hawk Believer
02-05-2006, 01:10 PM
:thmbup: I don't agree with the out come but...At least thats a pre-game pissing match that benefits the world!

AvoidLLoyd95
02-05-2006, 01:31 PM
I'm glad to hear that there are Steelers fans in Syracuse...my little sister is going to school there next year. She likes the Steelers (but isn't crazy about them like me) Anyways...Steelers have the best fans!!!! Have fun watching the game tonight!
Yeah, SU is a good school, if that is what school you mean. Plenty of Steeler bars to congregate at here. She will have fun.

LambertIsGod58
02-05-2006, 02:33 PM
The End Zone and Chadwick's are the two Steelers bars I know of here in Syracuse.

AvoidLLoyd95
02-05-2006, 02:46 PM
Change of Pace used to be one as well, but I'm not sure if it is still open or not. Cagney's used to be the place to go for Steeler games but that is no longer. I think that was the name of it.