PDA

View Full Version : We thought Big Ben was over weight

Galax Steeler
03-27-2010, 04:40 AM
Report: JaMarcus Russell weighs 290 pounds

Russell
JaMarcus Russell reportedly weighed in at 290 pounds when he reported for the Raiders' offseason program.
So Oakland can scratch left tackle off its list of needs. Russell was initially reported to weigh 271, but many close to the situation immediately doubted that report. Russell, annually and incredibly overweight, isn't doing anything to shed his emerging label as the biggest bust in NFL history. Mar. 26 - 9:00 pm et

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=170540

MasterOfPuppets
03-27-2010, 04:44 AM
can't wait to see what S&B has to say....:chuckle:

i'm thinkin a rookie salary cap is defintely a need. this kinda BS has gotta stop.

chacha
03-27-2010, 12:19 PM
that is one beefy QB

Psyychoward86
03-27-2010, 04:39 PM
At least he has the size to play QB in the NFL :rolleyes:

mikegrimey
03-27-2010, 04:40 PM
Yea, I thought Ben looked mad chunky last season, but it didn't seem to effect his game that much, if at all, the only difference I see it making is he'll scramble a bit better without the double chin; but Jamarcus is in a league of his own, fat and clueless.

I mean, yea Ben didn't always look like a model last year, but he looked sharp on the field---everytime I saw Russel play he looked clueless---makes me upset we didn't get the privlidge of facing him.

silver & black
03-27-2010, 04:49 PM
Have I ever mentioned how much I loathe JaMarcus Russell? Is it wrong to feel some sort of jubilation when your team and QB are made fun of unmercifully by the media and other fans?

I'm at the point that I love to hear or read ANYTHING that makes fun of the Raiders. I figure, if Al doesn't care what's being said about the franchize or JR... why should I? The only thing left of a once proud and dominant football team is jokes. 43 years as a fan of the Silver and Black, and this is what it's come to. I hope I live long enough to see it turn around... but Al will probably outlive me.:banging:

RoethlisBURGHer
03-27-2010, 05:21 PM
At least he has the size to play QB in the NFL :rolleyes:

QB? He has the size to play defensive tackle! :rofl::toofunny:

pete74
03-27-2010, 06:58 PM
can't wait to see what S&B has to say....:chuckle:

i'm thinkin a rookie salary cap is defintely a need. this kinda BS has gotta stop.

agreed. its insane there isnt a rookie cap yet but the players dont want it because it helps jack up there pays as well

The Duke
03-27-2010, 09:17 PM
I don't understand!

Wasn't he supposed to succeed because of his huge arm :rolleyes:

Bng_Hevn
03-27-2010, 09:21 PM
Ryan Leaf is the biggest bust ever.

MACH1
03-27-2010, 09:21 PM
Have I ever mentioned how much I loathe JaMarcus Russell? Is it wrong to feel some sort of jubilation when your team and QB are made fun of unmercifully by the media and other fans?

I'm at the point that I love to hear or read ANYTHING that makes fun of the Raiders. I figure, if Al doesn't care what's being said about the franchize or JR... why should I? The only thing left of a once proud and dominant football team is jokes. 43 years as a fan of the Silver and Black, and this is what it's come to. I hope I live long enough to see it turn around... but Al will probably outlive me.:banging:

Thats sad and funny at the same time. :sofunny:

steelerdave1969
03-28-2010, 03:58 AM
Report: JaMarcus Russell weighs 290 pounds

Russell
JaMarcus Russell reportedly weighed in at 290 pounds when he reported for the Raiders' offseason program.
So Oakland can scratch left tackle off its list of needs. Russell was initially reported to weigh 271, but many close to the situation immediately doubted that report. Russell, annually and incredibly overweight, isn't doing anything to shed his emerging label as the biggest bust in NFL history. Mar. 26 - 9:00 pm et

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=170540

Jamarcus Russell is the Biggest Bust Since Ryan Leaf... Write It Down!!!

Galax Steeler
03-28-2010, 06:36 AM
I believe that Harrison and Woodley would have field day on him cause he couldn't move.:rofl:

silver & black
03-28-2010, 08:20 AM
Jamarcus Russell is the Biggest Bust Since Ryan Leaf... Write It Down!!!

I don't need to write it down... I knew it the moment Al drafted him.

steelreserve
03-28-2010, 12:40 PM
Wow, an offensive lineman that used to play QB. Think of all the crazy shit you could do in the wildcat.

... wait, what am I talking about? Saying he used to play QB is pretty generous.