PDA

View Full Version : ESPN balancing out

TexaSteeler
02-05-2006, 12:46 PM
Anyone notice ESPN is talking alot more about the Seahawks recently. Not more than the Steelers, just more balanced.

I've also noticed that the only plays I've seen broken down on their little play field are Seattle plays. You think ABC was sensing everyone would think it was a blowout and not watch? Maybe they asked ESPN to make it out to be a close matchup so the average viewer would tune in.

BlackNGold203
02-05-2006, 12:56 PM
Its so obvious....Jaws was chosen to pump up Seattle...and Salibury to pump up Pittsburgh

I cant wait to settle this thing

BlitzburghRockCity
02-05-2006, 12:59 PM
Salisbury is so wishy washy u never know what he's gonna say ! :chair:

AvoidLLoyd95
02-05-2006, 01:08 PM
It's funny but all the good play highlights for the Hawks are against doormat teams. Did they play anyone good this year?

silver & black
02-05-2006, 01:11 PM
Anyone notice ESPN is talking alot more about the Seahawks recently. Not more than the Steelers, just more balanced.

I've also noticed that the only plays I've seen broken down on their little play field are Seattle plays. You think ABC was sensing everyone would think it was a blowout and not watch? Maybe they asked ESPN to make it out to be a close matchup so the average viewer would tune in.
Personally, I take anything that is on ESPN (or BSPN, as we call them over at RF.net) with a grain of salt.

83-Steelers-43
02-05-2006, 01:13 PM
I've noticed over the last three days more and more of the "experts" on ESPN are picking the Seahawks. But hey, they don't get any respect.

bigbensgirl7
02-05-2006, 01:17 PM
The "respect" thing is getting really old!!!!

luvmysteelers
02-05-2006, 02:31 PM
Thats ok, we don't need the respect now..I prefer we stun them all later.