PDA

View Full Version : Complete list of 2010 McFarlane (Steelers) figures

SteelersMongol
03-29-2010, 04:51 AM
COMPLETE NFL 2010 LINEUP REVEALED

McFarlane Toys is proud to unveil our entire 2010 lineup for our NFL SportsPicks and Playmakers lines. We're always working on something new and perhaps unexpected, so we may update this with more product as we move along, but there's already plenty for you to dive into. All the SportsPicks products will be delivered in our full clamshell packaging, and most lineups will include the McFarlane Collector Level program as well.

The NFL Elite lineups feature figures in all-new uniforms, and new poses for Aaron Rodgers and Eli Manning. There's some crossover between the first two lineups, but it's important to note that the first NFL product for the new season will arrive at Target and GameStop -- two retailers that are returning to the SportsPicks family this summer.

OK, enough jibber-jabber! On to the lineups!

NFL Elite
July 2010 at Target
• Aaron Rodgers 2
• Ben Roethlisberger
• Tony Romo 2
• Brett Favre 2
• Adrian Peterson

NFL Elite
July 2010 at GameStop
• Brett Favre 2
• Tony Romo 2
• Ben Roethlisberger
• Tom Brady 2
• Adrian Peterson
• Aaron Rodgers 2

NFL Legends 6
August 2010
• Steve Young
• Marcus Allen
• Randall Cunningham
• Warren Moon
• John Riggins
• Phil Simms
• Tony Dorsett
• Dick Butkus
• Jerome Bettis 2

NFL Playmakers
August 2010
• Tony Romo
• Peyton Manning
• Eli Manning 4
• Ben Roethlisberger
• Tom Brady
• Jay Cutler
• Brett Favre
• Mark Sanchez
• Aaron Rodgers
• Drew Brees
• Troy Polamalu
• Jason Witten
• Adrian Peterson
• Larry Fitzgerald

NFL Vikings 2-pack
August 2010
• Brett Favre x2 (two different figures)

NFL Steelers 2-pack
August 2010
• Ben Roethlisberger & Rashard Mendenhall

NFL Cowboys 2-pack
August 2010
• Tony Romo & Felix Jones

NFL Elite
August 2010 exclusively at Toys "R" Us
• Eli Manning
• Adrian Peterson
• Troy Polamalu
• Reggie Bush
• Peyton Manning
• Drew Brees

NFL Jets 2-pack
September 2010
• Mark Sanchez & Shonn Greene

12-inch Brett Favre
September 2010

NFL Saints 3-pack
September 2010 exclusively at Toys "R" Us
• Drew Brees, Reggie Bush & Jeremy Shockey

NFL 23
September 2010
• Mark Sanchez 2
• Donovan McNabb 4
• Rashard Mendenhall 2
• Michael Crabtree
• Drew Brees 3
• Brett Favre 6
• Miles Austin
• NFL Draft Pick figure (TBD following draft & contract signing)

12-inch Adrian Peterson
October 2010
• Minnesota Vikings & Oklahoma Sooners version

NFL Steelers 2-pack
October 2010
• Ben Roethlisberger 4 & Hines Ward 3

NFL Packers 2-pack
October 2010
• Aaron Rodgers & Greg Jennings

NFL 24
November 2010
• DeSean Jackson
• Chris Johnson
• Ben Roethlisberger 3
• Ed Reed
• Peyton Manning 5
• Wes Welker
• Adrian Peterson 3
• Felix Jones 2

NFL 25
January 2011
• Julius Peppers
• Ray Rice
• Santonio Holmes
• Charles Woodson
• LeSean McCoy
• Percy Harvin
• LaDainian Tomlinson 5

NFL Cowboys 2-pack
January 2011
• Tony Romo 4 & Miles Austin 2

http://www.spawn.com/news/news6.aspx?id=13683

No pictures yet though. But what's with all these Ben figures? :doh:

Steelers>NFL
03-29-2010, 08:02 AM
No pictures yet though. But what's with all these Ben figures? :doh:
Perhaps this explains why his head is getting bigger (pyhsically & mentally). :sofunny:

Corey120120
03-29-2010, 08:15 AM
Perhaps this explains why his head is getting bigger (pyhsically & mentally). :sofunny:

:rofl:

PalmerSteel
03-29-2010, 10:54 AM
next thing you know is he is going to be getting sued by parents for their babies get some kind of lead poisoning by sucking on all of his mcfarlane figures.

Matty™
04-01-2010, 07:42 AM
next thing you know is he is going to be getting sued by parents for their babies get some kind of lead poisoning by sucking on all of his mcfarlane figures.

sucking where though, I mean his head at it's current size is most certainly a choking hazard

:tt02:

86WARD
04-12-2010, 05:33 PM
Love it!!! I'll take as many as possible!

Galax Steeler
04-13-2010, 04:24 AM
Is the Holmes one going to be Jets colors.:chuckle:

Vincent
04-13-2010, 09:09 PM

I'd prefer to see an orange coverall.

SteelersMongol
04-14-2010, 10:37 AM

Imagine if Ben was traded. :chuckle: Then lazy bastards at the McFarlane's would have 2 change awful lot of Bens. Wonder if they would've released Ben in Steelers uni but with different team helmet. :chuckle:

SteelersMongol
04-25-2010, 11:08 PM
Check this out. New BUS figure photos. But I don't know if I should like it or not. :noidea:

http://www.spawn.com/toys/football/nfllegends6/jbettis/images/nfllegends6_jbettis_photo_01_dp.jpg

http://www.spawn.com/toys/football/nfllegends6/jbettis/images/nfllegends6_jbettis_photo_03_dp.jpg

http://www.spawn.com/toys/football/nfllegends6/jbettis/images/nfllegends6_jbettis_photo_04_dp.jpg

HOFCitySteelers
04-27-2010, 05:07 PM
Not really even sure that the jersey and shoes match. They've got him wearing the jerseys that the Steelers started wearing in 97, with some late 80s turf shoes lol. I can't remember Bettis not wearing gloves. Even in college I think he wore gloves. McFarlane toys are getting lazy. They'll probably do like they did with Ward. MAke a figure, then rerelease it with new shoes and gloves. Whay wouldn't they have put him in the jersey with Block numbers??????

I remember a year or 2 ago watching a video on the process of making one of these figures. Thye claim to have a ton of pictures to go through so they can get perfect detail. Thats really not showing in their product on the Bettis figure.

Vincent
04-28-2010, 09:47 AM
Not really even sure that the jersey and shoes match. They've got him wearing the jerseys that the Steelers started wearing in 97, with some late 80s turf shoes lol. I can't remember Bettis not wearing gloves. Even in college I think he wore gloves. McFarlane toys are getting lazy. They'll probably do like they did with Ward. MAke a figure, then rerelease it with new shoes and gloves. Whay wouldn't they have put him in the jersey with Block numbers??????

I remember a year or 2 ago watching a video on the process of making one of these figures. Thye claim to have a ton of pictures to go through so they can get perfect detail. Thats really not showing in their product on the Bettis figure.

Its an Earl Campbell repaint, nothing more. That would make the shoes 70s. You're spot on in your observations.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/412aVDNlgwL.jpg

My hope is that this is an early prototype photo, and that they'll get enough flak to make the appropriate changes before it goes into production. They had the wrong facemask in the early photos of the 12" Ben and got it right in production.

The astroturf shoes and new numerals could work if they get the right look for the shoes and put gloves on him. They did play in TRS in the new jerseys.

HOFCitySteelers
04-29-2010, 12:18 PM
I understand that it is cheaper to repaint figures. However, I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of people who collect their figures are pretty serious collectors and want a better product than they seem to want to put on the market. thats a good way to lose busines

Vincent
04-29-2010, 10:12 PM
I understand that it is cheaper to repaint figures. However, I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of people who collect their figures are pretty series collectors and want a better product than they seem to want to put on the market. thats a good way to lose busines

This is why people do customs.

McFarlane isn't going to lose any business. They sell every one they make. Except Jamarcus. :chuckle:

HOFCitySteelers
04-30-2010, 01:09 PM
This is why people do customs.

McFarlane isn't going to lose any business. They sell every one they make. Except Jamarcus. :chuckle:
Right, but that can get expensive. I am still working on the Hines Ward superbowl figure I was gonna attempt. I had to but a hines ward, tiki barber and teddy bruschi. Not to mention paint and all of the other supplies lol.

Vincent
04-30-2010, 05:55 PM
Right, but that can get expensive. I am still working on the Hines Ward superbowl figure I was gonna attempt. I had to but a hines ward, tiki barber and teddy bruschi. Not to mention paint and all of the other supplies lol.

The SI cover shot? I'll look forward to seeing that! I have the decals if you need them.

SteelersLady
01-20-2011, 11:23 AM

haha :rofl: