PDA

View Full Version : Philip Rivers is really better than Ben?

polamalubeast
03-31-2010, 05:05 PM
I wonder why Rivers is considering whether better than Ben by the media

When you look at the stats in the playoffs, you realize why Ben has 2 super bowl more than Rivers

Rivers least one interception in each of his 7 playoff games.

The team to score 139 points in his 7 games, while Ben, his team has scored at least 20 points in each of his game.

The steelers quarterback with Ben, they score a total of 278 points in 10 game.

If Ben has 2 super bowl, it's not just because of his defense.

Here are the stats in playoff games.

Rivers = 58% 1820 yards, 8 tds and 9 picks in 7 games for a ratio of 79.2

Big Ben= 61% 2239 yards,15 TDS and 12 picks in 10 games for a ratio 87.2

The world is just remind her to perform bad super bowl, but nobody remembers her 3 great games on a road.

And thanks to AC, if pittsburgh to participate in the super bowl and not forget it was still very young

But the world prefers to say that Ben has 2 super bowl only thanks to his defense or ground game for 2005

steeldawg
03-31-2010, 09:25 PM
I wonder why Rivers is considering whether better than Ben by the media

When you look at the stats in the playoffs, you realize why Ben has 2 super bowl more than Rivers

Rivers least one interception in each of his 7 playoff games.

The team to score 139 points in his 7 games, while Ben, his team has scored at least 20 points in each of his game.

The steelers quarterback with Ben, they score a total of 278 points in 10 game.

If Ben has 2 super bowl, it's not just because of his defense.

Here are the stats in playoff games.

Rivers = 58% 1820 yards, 8 tds and 9 picks in 7 games for a ratio of 79.2

Big Ben= 61% 2239 yards,15 TDS and 12 picks in 10 games for a ratio 87.2

The world is just remind her to perform bad super bowl, but nobody remembers her 3 great games on a road.

And thanks to AC, if pittsburgh to participate in the super bowl and not forget it was still very young

But the world prefers to say that Ben has 2 super bowl only thanks to his defense or ground game for 2005

Easy answer rivers plays for the chargers and espn picks the chargers to win the superbowl every season.

steelerdude15
03-31-2010, 10:17 PM
Because when you have the best team in history, everyone is going to hate on them...

Matty™
04-01-2010, 02:24 AM
because tom brady sucks and Rivers is the golden love child of Jesus himself

Galax Steeler
04-01-2010, 05:04 AM
Rivers pretty much sucks I am glad we didn't draft him and got Ben instead. Rivers has an attitude problem just keep him out west and I will be happy.

Stu Pidasso
04-03-2010, 04:30 PM
Maybe he's the only high profile QB in the western US?

HometownGal
04-03-2010, 04:57 PM
Rivers, imho, is the most overrated QB in the NFL. Tony Homo takes a close second.

I'm sure the Chargers are still kicking themselves in the ass for letting Brees go.

#1 Big Ben Fan
04-03-2010, 05:31 PM
Brees was a play-off failure in San Diego to. I just think the entire San Diego team is over-rated.

steelerdude15
04-03-2010, 05:37 PM
Rivers, imho, is the most overrated QB in the NFL. Tony Homo takes a close second.
What about O' Donnell? :chuckle:

MACH1
04-03-2010, 06:04 PM
because tom brady sucks and Rivers is the golden love child of Jesus himself

So that would make him bradys butt baby. :chuckle:

St33lersguy
04-03-2010, 07:08 PM
Big Ben vs Rivers 2008, says it all

Matty™
04-04-2010, 05:49 AM

I'm sure the Chargers are still kicking themselves in the ass for letting Brees go.

Agree without a doubt on that one, Homo and RIvers suck. Homo can't throw a straight ball when the pressure is on..... or off for that matter and Rivers shoots off his mouth then watches as the opposing D-Line smash him to the ground.

Although Brady is up there with those two, lets be honest Brady Sucks and is an EPIC FAIL

HometownGal
04-04-2010, 12:16 PM
Although Brady is up there with those two, lets be honest Brady Sucks and is an EPIC FAIL

A$$ Chin really hasn't done squat diddly doo since the Boss Hog got nailed cheating. Though I can't stand the Sperminator, I'd take him any day of the week and twice on Sundays over Rivers or HoHoHomo.

Shea
04-05-2010, 01:54 AM
A$$ Chin really hasn't done squat diddly doo since the Boss Hog got nailed cheating. Though I can't stand the Sperminator, I'd take him any day of the week and twice on Sundays over Rivers or HoHoHomo.

I can't stand Rivers at all. He's really put me off with his antics and just overall annoys me for some reason.

Romo - overrated, and hasn't accomplished crap, but yet someone I can invision kicking back with a beer and enjoying the experience. Seems like a decent person, with a good, humble personality. Will never root for the Cowboys, but I like him.

Brady disgusts me. I'll always hear his interviews where he's laughing and justifying Bellichick's decisions and behavior and also will always invision his badass personna that he's always trying to convey on the field that falls flat. He's a phony, and I believe he was privy to the Spygate scandal as well.

I'd never pick him above anyone in this league and look forward to when he is no longer playing.

To sum up what I'm trying to say - F Brady! :countdown