PDA

View Full Version : Mike Iupati(OG) or Kyle Wilson(CB)

polamalubeast
04-01-2010, 05:30 PM
If the 2 players are still available at 18th rank, what player between the 2 you would have more?

St33lersguy
04-01-2010, 06:18 PM
Kyle Wilson, but only if he is the best player available at position of need

SteelerFanInStl
04-01-2010, 06:36 PM
Kyle Wilson for me but then I'd like to see OL in the second.

steelerdave1969
04-01-2010, 07:07 PM
I choose Kyle Wilson just for the fact that I Think that its our weakest position of the two. But I Love Wilson No Doubt

pete74
04-01-2010, 07:36 PM
i would take wilson to. we really need help on the corners. i would love to have iupati but we need a good defense. i would definatly take dan williams over both if he was still there but he wont be.

mulldog24
04-02-2010, 09:46 AM
I choose Kyle Wilson just for the fact that I Think that its our weakest position of the two. But I Love Wilson No Doubt

I agree with this, having Wilson would be great for our secondary and I also feel that this is our biggest need.:thumbsup:

stillers4me
04-02-2010, 10:00 AM
We were the Steel Circle last year. We had no corners.

Nadroj 20
04-02-2010, 10:03 AM
We were the Steel Circle last year. We had no corners.

Got that right :thumbsup:

Nadroj 20
04-02-2010, 10:04 AM
I chose Wilson too, i think at this point he is a better value.....but i wouldnt hate seeing us select Iupati

jonslow
04-02-2010, 01:09 PM
Based on years past, I'd be thrilled to have either. So many times we hope for a select handfull of players and end up with none of them, but these guys are both at the top of my wish list. I'd be just fine having either.

MDSteel15
04-02-2010, 02:02 PM

:thumbsup:

Psyychoward86
04-03-2010, 06:00 PM
Neither, Earl Thomas. You could argue that he's the best safety in this draft, even better than Eric Berry, and he's only a sophomore in college. Phenomenal all round skills: he could play SS, CB, or FS in the NFL, although FS is what we would want him to play if we got him. And as a bonus, his intangibles such as work ethic and attitude are perfect. I think you guys are really overrating the CB problem. Ike had a bad year and that was Gay's 1st full year starting. That's quite a few firsts. Plus we have Keenan Lewis and Joe Burnett waiting in the wings. What, because they were drafted in the 3rd and 5th round you arent going to take them as serious prospects for the future? There's the case with the CB's, then look at the safety spots. Who's behind Troy and Clark? Nobody. Troy is and always will be injury prone due to his playing style and Clark is in his 30's. I dont think i want Will Allen or Ryan Mundy filling in for either one....Thomas ftw!

Galax Steeler
04-04-2010, 07:13 AM
Neither, Earl Thomas. You could argue that he's the best safety in this draft, even better than Eric Berry, and he's only a sophomore in college. Phenomenal all round skills: he could play SS, CB, or FS in the NFL, although FS is what we would want him to play if we got him. And as a bonus, his intangibles such as work ethic and attitude are perfect. I think you guys are really overrating the CB problem. Ike had a bad year and that was Gay's 1st full year starting. That's quite a few firsts. Plus we have Keenan Lewis and Joe Burnett waiting in the wings. What, because they were drafted in the 3rd and 5th round you arent going to take them as serious prospects for the future? There's the case with the CB's, then look at the safety spots. Who's behind Troy and Clark? Nobody. Troy is and always will be injury prone due to his playing style and Clark is in his 30's. I dont think i want Will Allen or Ryan Mundy filling in for either one....Thomas ftw!

Agreed I want Thomas if he is still there at 18 if not then I would take Wilson. We seen what happend to us last year when Troy went down.