PDA

View Full Version : What Would Ben Say?

revefsreleets
04-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Now famous scenario for the Colts when faced with the decision between Ryan Leaf and Peyton Manning, they asked them both what they would do immediately after being drafted #1.

Peyton Manning mulled the question over, and thoughtfully answered: "I'd request a playbook so I could immediately begin learning the Colts' offense."

Ryan Leaf said he'd take all his friends to Vegas.

Believe it or not, the Colts were completely torn between the two, and it was reportedly that ONE answer that made up Polian's mind that Manning was their choice.

I wonder what Ben answered (or would have) had he been asked the same?

RoethlisBURGHer
04-01-2010, 05:44 PM
Well back then Ben wasn't the rock star athlete that he seems to be now, he was the player that got fined by the NFL his rookie year for writing PFJ (Play For Jesus) on his football cleats. So I assume he would have had a better answer than take all of his friends to Vegas.

Now make that today......and I think he would have had more of the Vegas answer.

Psyychoward86
04-02-2010, 01:31 PM
Peyton Manning mulled the question over, and thoughtfully answered: "I'd request a playbook so I could immediately begin learning the Colts' offense."

Ryan Leaf said he'd take all his friends to Vegas.

epic fail :doh:

Godfather
04-02-2010, 04:45 PM
Well back then Ben wasn't the rock star athlete that he seems to be now, he was the player that got fined by the NFL his rookie year for writing PFJ (Play For Jesus) on his football cleats. So I assume he would have had a better answer than take all of his friends to Vegas.

Now make that today......and I think he would have had more of the Vegas answer.

True. But there's a big difference--Ben has earned the right to take his friends to Vegas.

If we keep winning a Lombardi every three years, I'll take the Vegas answer. As long as we don't have to put up with the off-field drama every year.

RoethlisBURGHer
04-03-2010, 11:59 AM
True. But there's a big difference--Ben has earned the right to take his friends to Vegas.

If we keep winning a Lombardi every three years, I'll take the Vegas answer. As long as we don't have to put up with the off-field drama every year.

Oh I totally agree. But back then before he was drafted, he would have said something like request a playbook or video of his receivers or something like that.

RoethlisBURGHer
04-03-2010, 10:25 PM
Why does this guy do this crap! Ben is making us look so bad. Look, I respect that he's a proven QB, but raping women is not funny! He's being a douche!

What does that have anything to do with this thread?

Nadroj 20
04-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Why does this guy do this crap! Ben is making us look so bad. Look, I respect that he's a proven QB, but raping women is not funny! He's being a douche!

What news source are you using that said he raped a women :noidea:

last i heard its an alleged sexual assualt case

HometownGal
04-03-2010, 10:45 PM
Not to fret folks. "Steeler Dick" is just that.

This one is a reincarnation of a member recently banned who is now on his 3rd try (and 3rd fail) to sneak back in under the radar. :chuckle:

steelerdave1969
04-10-2010, 07:46 PM
Ben would tell them that he was gonna head down to Georgia lookin' for a soul steal cause he was in a bind... ooops... sorry, just reminded me of an ole tune... Ben would have said... " I'm Not Guilty. . . She Said It Was Ok. . "

steelreserve
04-12-2010, 11:37 AM
"Drink like a champion today."

atlsteelers
04-14-2010, 01:30 PM
"B*cthes do these shots" oh right this is what ben would say not what he did say..