PDA

View Full Version : Guam Is Going To 'Tip Over'

Borski
04-02-2010, 04:38 PM
Congressman Hank Johnson (D - GA) Thinks Guam Is Going To 'Tip Over'

zNZczIgVXjg

MACH1
04-02-2010, 07:33 PM
Another great democratic mind at work right there.

steelersfanman92
04-02-2010, 08:51 PM
What a great person to have representing thousands of people.

Godfather
04-02-2010, 10:11 PM
He's a genius by Congressional standards.

MasterOfPuppets
04-02-2010, 10:17 PM
:toofunny: ...tax dollars hard at work.

Vincent
04-02-2010, 10:38 PM
The way we're headed, he could be President some day. If we don't tip over.

GBMelBlount
04-02-2010, 11:53 PM
I would love to see someone try and convince this guy that the world is actually round...

Venom
04-03-2010, 10:17 AM
Hes 100% Democratic material

St33lersguy
04-03-2010, 10:38 AM
He must have asked Joe Biden to come up with reasons for him to argue against the troops in Guam.

If this dumbass knew anything about planet Earth it is that islands are attached to the earth's surface, therefore they do not float, thus eliminating any possibilities of it tipping over. Also how does sending troops over affect global warming.

steeldawg
04-03-2010, 10:49 AM
If it tipped over that wouldnt be so bad we could all just stand on one side and flip back over...duh! Come on guys lets flip guam!

Bng_Hevn
04-04-2010, 08:29 AM
He must have asked Joe Biden to come up with reasons for him to argue against the troops in Guam.

If this dumbass knew anything about planet Earth it is that islands are attached to the earth's surface, therefore they do not float, thus eliminating any possibilities of it tipping over. Also how does sending troops over affect global warming.

He used global warming as an example of "we didn't think about it", implying that we didn't think about it and it has hit us so now we have to think about it.

The guy is a complete moron. I have a hard time believing anyone, democrat or otherwise, could be that stupid.

MACH1
04-04-2010, 11:30 AM
He used global warming as an example of "we didn't think about it", implying that we didn't think about it and it has hit us so now we have to think about it.

The guy is a complete moron. I have a hard time believing anyone, democrat or otherwise, could be that stupid.

I bet that's what people that voted for obaaaama are thinking right now.

GoSlash27
04-04-2010, 01:32 PM
Why Georgia would even send this idiot to Congress is beyond me.
(edit) Hey! You folks remember the time Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) visited JPL and asked if the Mars Pathfinder had taken any pictures of the flag Neil Armstrong planted? :toofunny:

beSteelmyheart
04-04-2010, 10:51 PM
It was very difficult to listen to him just talking in general! The slow dragging out of the words...People who talk like that make me want to scream.
But thinking the island is going to tip over? :rofl:

GoSlash27
04-05-2010, 06:47 AM
My concern is that this video may be inadvertently broadcast. Radio waves carry on forever and some alien civilization may receive it. If they catch wind of how staggeringly dumb some of our elected officials actually are, they will be compelled to eradicate all life on this planet out of a sense of self-preservation (if not just on general principle). Nobody feels comfortable around neighbors that are this dumb.
It's not like we're *all* so brain-dead that we think an island can "tip over and capsize". No, it's far worse than that. We decided to put that guy in charge. :doh:

I would've thought that his lower intestine, upon catching his brain forming the dumbest sentence in human history, would've snaked up his neck and throttled his brain before his mouth had the chance to utter the words.

GBMelBlount
04-05-2010, 07:29 AM
Perhaps they should have a basic competency test to weed out those who honestly do not have enough intelligence to govern.

HometownGal
04-05-2010, 08:23 AM
The way we're headed, he could be President some day. If we don't tip over.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

This guy needs to find the Wizard and beg for a brain.

Ass spinchter says what?

fansince'76
04-05-2010, 08:43 AM
Hank Johnson:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb136/garyb12001/M03.gif

Godfather
04-05-2010, 08:49 AM
Perhaps they should have a basic competency test to weed out those who honestly do not have enough intelligence to govern.

But if we did that there would be nobody left in Congress....wait, I think you're on to something.

Vincent
04-05-2010, 09:19 AM
But if we did that there would be nobody left in Congress....wait, I think you're on to something.

I have a corn stalk I'd be willing to send.

Vincent
04-05-2010, 09:26 AM
Why Georgia would even send this idiot to Congress is beyond me.

This is why we have the census Slash. How else would we gerrymander?

Can you imagine if this one and Maxine got together and made bebbies? :shake01: :hyper: :horror: :wtf: :eyecrazy:

WH
04-05-2010, 01:29 PM

there would be no one left.