PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye to all you Seahawk Fans

LambertIsGod58
02-05-2006, 10:10 PM
Not all you cryin bitches can go back to Seattle and your own site....You came here talking trash without the ability to back it up. You only scored a ONE TD because of Ben's mistake. Other than that, you did nothing.....NOTHING. Seattle doesn't have what it takes to be a Champion. When you learn that, only then should you come back.

LambertIsGod58
02-05-2006, 10:25 PM
It's amazing that SOOOO many were here talking shit for the last two weeks....Now, they are gone? What do you expect from frontrunners who know nothing about class or team loyalty.

Milkman
02-05-2006, 10:26 PM
Seahawks fans didn't know a thing about football before the SuperBowl and all they know now is that the Seahawks are still losers.

Sharkissle29
02-05-2006, 10:27 PM
peace out

MagicHawk
02-05-2006, 10:31 PM
Not all you cryin bitches can go back to Seattle and your own site....You came here talking trash without the ability to back it up. You only scored a ONE TD because of Ben's mistake. Other than that, you did nothing.....NOTHING. Seattle doesn't have what it takes to be a Champion. When you learn that, only then should you come back.
It is classless individuals like you that I don't like I already have my thoughts on this game and have said as much here on this site. I also said good win for the "World Champions" which is you this year, on this site....so why don't you come to my homesites and see just how others feel about this "game"? Naw, it is easy for you to type your bs on a computer on your homesite, so whatever, I expected better treatment than a typical Rams fan from a franchise that has been around at from the early 1930's...I guess my strandards are too high.

LambertIsGod58
02-05-2006, 10:35 PM
First of all *******, I generalized my statement....Too ****in' bad if you don't like it. There were many Seahawk fans doing nothing more than causing trouble over here for the last two weeks. I NEVER once visited any Seahawks site......One last thing.......

Pittsburgh Steelers 2006 WORLD CHAMPIONS

Hawk Believer
02-05-2006, 10:35 PM
It's amazing that SOOOO many were here talking shit for the last two weeks....Now, they are gone? What do you expect from frontrunners who know nothing about class or team loyalty.
Dude, the game just ended. Some of us don't carry computers around with us. Please see congratulations from Seahawks fan thread...

MagicHawk
02-05-2006, 10:37 PM
First of all *******, I generalized my statement....Too ****in' bad if you don't like it. There were many Seahawk fans doing nothing more than causing trouble over here for the last two weeks. I NEVER once visited any Seahawks site......One last thing.......

Pittsburgh Steelers 2006 WORLD CHAMPIONS
Who ever said I don't like it? And I call bullshit if I ever caused any trouble but you have called us out so I am here as promised, would you have done the same to follow up on your promise?

LambertIsGod58
02-05-2006, 10:37 PM
Dude, the game just ended. Some of us don't carry computers around with us. Please see congratulations from Seahawks fan thread...

Dude, I don't have any ill feelings toward fans like you. You were fine last few weeks. Maybe you didn't see the class acts your fellow fans can be.

Dook
02-05-2006, 10:40 PM
Hasselbeck (26 for 49) played a much better game than Ben (9 for 21) did.

I was nervous the entire game.

Alexander didn't do much though, the Seahawks left side wasn't dominant as some suggested but our running game didn't do much either except that great run by Willie P.

I'm sure Seattle will be back strong again next year.

MagicHawk
02-05-2006, 10:42 PM
Dude, I don't have any ill feelings toward fans like you. You were fine last few weeks. Maybe you didn't see the class acts your fellow fans can be.Well I have seen "other" fans but I am not them, I am not a guy and I promised to be back here, good or bad and it is bad for me I guess.

Hawk Believer
02-05-2006, 10:44 PM
Dude, I don't have any ill feelings toward fans like you. You were fine last few weeks. Maybe you didn't see the class acts your fellow fans can be.
Cool man. Its a bummer that sometimes the posters that we tend to remember the most are the ones who are the least respectable. That goes for any group I guess. Any,:toast: cheers to you guys, your team, your city and the Steeler nation.

Lets do this again in Miami.

1fastprototype
02-06-2006, 08:40 AM
I just got home from the game and we had the largest tailgate going that was not corporate sponsored which included over 100 Steelers fans and 7 hawka fans and we partied after the game also with hand shakes and good game offerings. We did have alittle trash talking prior to the game but all in good fun. There can only be one winner each game and we just happened to play well enough to come out on top of a well fought battle. Not everyone is a jag but I still don't understand the whole going on other sites just to cause trouble.

Who cares we are World Champions now.

jbone19
02-06-2006, 10:09 AM
We feel your pain! I had no problems with any of you except PDX. Where is that jackass? I know he's banned but he should be un-banned so we can talk to him. I think he just jumped on the Seahawks bandwagon and he's really a Saints fan. Seattle has way too much class to have a fan like that.

83-Steelers-43
02-06-2006, 10:30 AM
We feel your pain! I had no problems with any of you except PDX. Where is that jackass? I know he's banned but he should be un-banned so we can talk to him. I think he just jumped on the Seahawks bandwagon and he's really a Saints fan. Seattle has way too much class to have a fan like that.

PDX and Seahawksfan were horrible. One of them (not meaning PDX or Seahawksfan) was harmless and in denial when dealing with fellow seahawk fans that were posting on here, but the others were cool.

Oh well. We won. It's over. My hats off to the Seahawks team. They showed up but did not execute when they needed to execute.