PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL CONGRATS FROM PATRIOT NATION

3 to be 4
02-05-2006, 09:21 PM
the trophy is passed to worthy hands. The Steelers and their fans deserve this time and this moment. We shall have continue to have one terrific rivalry that shall continue next year. Stay up all night and revel in it. All the spoils go to the winner. Enjoy every moment of it!!!!!!!!!!

LambertIsGod58
02-05-2006, 09:23 PM
Thanks bruh....

DIESELMAN
02-05-2006, 09:25 PM
Good words 3 to be 4!!!!! Its a damn good feeling.....:helmet:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-05-2006, 09:31 PM
Thanks man !! it was good to have you here !!!

Milkman
02-05-2006, 09:32 PM
Classy of you 3 to be 4!

3 to be 4
02-05-2006, 09:32 PM
When I won my first Super Bowl as a fan I was surprised at what a personal moment it was for me. I had to jump in the car and drive 60 miles to Foxboro just to drive by the Stadium and honk the horn, celebrating with my talk radio family and my Dunkin Donuts Vanilla Chai. I remembered my dad, i remembered thousands of games. It was the greatest sports moment of my life. I hope that whatever you do tonight its as special to you as it was for me.
Go Steelers!!! Go City of Pittsburgh!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelerzGirl
02-05-2006, 10:05 PM
Thanks, 3 to be 4! :bouncy:

SteelCityWarrior
02-05-2006, 10:08 PM
the trophy is passed to worthy hands. The Steelers and their fans deserve this time and this moment. We shall have continue to have one terrific rivalry that shall continue next year. Stay up all night and revel in it. All the spoils go to the winner. Enjoy every moment of it!!!!!!!!!!

Save the praise and get ready for next season. You passed nothing we took it.

3 to be 4
02-05-2006, 10:13 PM
Save the praise and get ready for next season. You passed nothing we took it.

you never beat the Patriots :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

aw, hell, that can wait for another time.

You're right. You took it. You deserve it. You won it.

Man, are the Steelers and Patriots scheduled to play next year??? before the playoffs i mean? What a game that would be. CBS is drooling already!!!

SteelCityWarrior
02-05-2006, 10:23 PM
you never beat the Patriots :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

aw, hell, that can wait for another time.

You're right. You took it. You deserve it. You won it.

Man, are the Steelers and Patriots scheduled to play next year??? before the playoffs i mean? What a game that would be. CBS is drooling already!!!
You better hope not. Besides why would CBS drool at all over a losing team like the PATs. You are right though we did take it. LOL!

Chronicgaming
02-05-2006, 10:38 PM

If we are scheduled, they better show it down here in VA. I always look forward to big rivalries like that. Of course the Steelers will win.... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the congrats!

SalukiSteelers
02-05-2006, 10:58 PM
Congrats from a Pats fan. Thanks, 'cause we've been listening to you guys all season.

3 to be 4
02-06-2006, 04:49 PM
THats because the Steelers are the team we have respected the most. And now you are the Champions and richly so. Enjoy the spoils and we shall have an even more ramped up rivalry next year.

Lambertfan
02-06-2006, 05:18 PM
Thanks,I was begining to wonder if I would ever see another one...over the weekend people were spending like crazy,it was so neat. Next year is going to be crazy,now lets see how many days till the Draft???

Stlrs4Life
02-06-2006, 05:22 PM
Thanks 3 to be 4. Apreiciate it.

Prosdo
02-06-2006, 05:47 PM
Thanks 3 to be 4.

steelersgirl86
02-06-2006, 05:55 PM

Thank you very much......we are enjoying any minute.....I will be enjoying the parade tomorrow.....

brianski71
02-08-2006, 12:25 AM
its amazing after winning our own world title how much less i hated the patriots when i woke up on monday!!!
but i still hate them!! lol
thanks guys its a sweet feeling.....its our turn to win 2 more!!!!

klick81
02-08-2006, 12:41 AM
its amazing after winning our own world title how much less i hated the patriots when i woke up on monday!!!
but i still hate them!! lol
thanks guys its a sweet feeling.....its our turn to win 2 more!!!!

Heh...i know what ya mean. I do still hate them though.

But anyway, here are next year's opponents:

Home:
Baltimore, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Denver, Kansas City, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Miami.

Away:
Baltimore, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Oakland, San Diego, Atlanta, Carolina, Jacksonville.

So no, we won't be seeing New England in the regular season. Kinda sucks because that would be a game to look forward to. It will have to wait for the playoffs :)

steeler47
02-08-2006, 07:10 AM

Yea thanks.But We've done this 4 times before.!!:dang:

Remember...we have 5 you my little friend have 3.

I hate the smug patsie fans and thier NFL front office loved team.:boxing:

thumb 2 come
02-08-2006, 07:59 AM
Wow some of yinz need to chill out 3 of 4 is one of the most respectful rival team fans we have on this site.
Makes me mad when our fans don't read the post and understand it before they start talkin crap.

He said passed because that is the commen phrase to use. Like passing the torch.
Has nothing to do with taking or giving. every year the title passes from one team to another unless they repeat.
He was in no way being smug. Wow stiller fans think before you post or else we will end up with a board full of trolls. I for one am glad we have objective fans from other sites to discuss football with. A lot better than the trolls like pbd hawksfan types. If we jump on folks for nothing that is what we will be stuck with.

Just think before you post please.

Livinginthe past
02-08-2006, 01:54 PM
Wow some of yinz need to chill out 3 of 4 is one of the most respectful rival team fans we have on this site.
Makes me mad when our fans don't read the post and understand it before they start talkin crap.

He said passed because that is the commen phrase to use. Like passing the torch.
Has nothing to do with taking or giving. every year the title passes from one team to another unless they repeat.
He was in no way being smug. Wow stiller fans think before you post or else we will end up with a board full of trolls. I for one am glad we have objective fans from other sites to discuss football with. A lot better than the trolls like pbd hawksfan types. If we jump on folks for nothing that is what we will be stuck with.

Just think before you post please.

Well said.

This is a great board, and I think part of the reason is the decent quality of posters from rival fans...of course I may be a little biased. :cool:

NM