PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations from Seahawks fans

Hawk Believer
02-05-2006, 09:33 PM
Congrats on an incredible season for you guys. What an incredible run you've all had.

Our hearts are broken.(I feel sick....) But thats the way the ball bounces.

You guys run a great forum here and its been fun jawboning with all you this last week.

I hope we get the chance to have the same discussions next year...

LambertIsGod58
02-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Thanks for being a class football fan...that's how fans should be....My point earlier was that all the Seahawk fans that were *******s talking shit are inconspicuous by their absence.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-05-2006, 09:41 PM
Thanks believer !! Class post bro !! I'd give u rep points but Im out of them for today :tt:

tony hipchest
02-05-2006, 09:43 PM
ill gladly give him the points then. stick around hawksbeliever!

SteelerzGirl
02-05-2006, 09:44 PM
Thanks, Hawk Believer! :bouncy: The Seahawks are definitely one heck of a team. Don't be a stranger. :smile:

MagicHawk
02-05-2006, 09:47 PM
All I can despite what others think...you won and good game.

TexaSteeler
02-05-2006, 09:48 PM
Thanks HB. The Hawks were definitely no joke and played a great game, save one or two breaks. Hope to see you around.

SteelCityWarrior
02-05-2006, 10:16 PM
Congrats on an incredible season for you guys. What an incredible run you've all had.

You guys run a great forum here and its been fun jawboning with all you this last week.

You`ll feel more than sick you loser. Save your song and dance for someone who needs it. We had the win from the start and your petty trolling did no good. How about some sour cream for that latai. LOSER!

Chronicgaming
02-05-2006, 10:28 PM

Yeah, the last two weeks have been fun on the forums. It was a good game, hope to see you Hawks fans around next year.

Koopa
02-05-2006, 10:30 PM

thanks, and hey, congrats to ya'll on a great season, ya'll surprised me somewhat, i knew ya'll were good but ya'll played better then i thought. ya'll be right back here next year cause ya'll are still in the nfc and i don't see anyone getting in ya'lls way in the playoffs until ya'll play us for the rematch lol

Avoid Lloyd
02-05-2006, 11:00 PM
You`ll feel more than sick you loser. Save your song and dance for someone who needs it. We had the win from the start and your petty trolling did no good. How about some sour cream for that latai. LOSER!

I'd rather have Hawk Believer on this board before you any day.

He's a class act and he took the Seahawks loss like a champ. You're an ass.

I love the Steelers and I love our fans, but people like you shame me.

SteelCityWarrior
02-05-2006, 11:02 PM
I'd rather have Hawk Believer on this board before you any day.

He's a class act and he took the Seahawks loss like a champ. You're an ass.

I love the Steelers and I love our fans, but people like you shame me.

What shames me are wooses like you. You don`t deserve the yellow and black. More sourcream for that lati you are drinking. LOL!

MagicHawk
02-05-2006, 11:04 PM
Yeah, the last two weeks have been fun on the forums. It was a good game, hope to see you Hawks fans around next year.
Hopefully we will be there to give a better game next year, I am disappointed that we didn't come to play and give you guys a real game.

Congrats Steelers!

SteelCityWarrior
02-05-2006, 11:07 PM
Hopefully we will be there to give a better game next year, I am disappointed that we didn't come to play and give you guys a real game.

Congrats Steelers!
WAAAAAAA, Waaaaaaaa, Waaaaaaaa. LOL!

Avoid Lloyd
02-05-2006, 11:08 PM
What shames me are wooses like you. You don`t deserve the yellow and black. More sourcream for that lati you are drinking. LOL!

I've been drinkin Iron City all night long in celebration!

It's jackass fans like you that put the rest of us to shame! We won the Superbowl! Celebrate with pride, not with arrogance and ignorance.

This thread was started by respect and class from the LOSING team and you rub their faces in it?

Oh and atleast I can spell "wussies" and "latte" dumbass. Shouldn't you be going to bed? Elementary school starts early.

SteelCityWarrior
02-05-2006, 11:10 PM

It's jackass fans like you that put the rest of us to shame! We won the Superbowl! Celebrate with pride, not with arrogance and ignorance.

This thread was started by respect and class from the LOSING team and you rub their faces in it?

Oh and atleast I can spell "wussies" and "latte" dumbass. Shouldn't you be going to bed? Elementary school starts early.
You can spell gooder than me wow. I guess being from Seattle you get that gooder spelling and better than thou tude dude. You are a fake bub.

Avoid Lloyd
02-05-2006, 11:14 PM
I repeat:

Large_Ant
02-05-2006, 11:25 PM
Checking back in. Congrats on the win.

Hypocyloid
02-05-2006, 11:30 PM
Thanks Bro...! Thats Big...!

It was a wierd game all together, for me anyways.... See you next year........!

VegasStlrFan
02-05-2006, 11:33 PM
Hawks played a good game! A couple of calls and this is a different game. Hawks fans can keep their heads up. There is no shame in this loss.

Hawk Believer
02-06-2006, 12:06 AM
Thanks to all of the gracious responders. And please realize that I for one know that people like the guy quoted above is not representative of or tolerated by the Steeler Nation if my experience here is any indicator.

So remember when you are browsing a lame post from a Seahawk supporter, we've all got a couple of idoits that cheer for every team and try not to lump us all together.

Enjoy your victory and be safe!

83-Steelers-43
02-06-2006, 12:09 AM

Thanks HB. Good game and good luck to your team next season.

Prosdo
02-06-2006, 12:21 AM
Thanks HB!

Seahawk80
02-06-2006, 12:31 AM
Allow me to join in the "feel good" thread here. :) Congradulations to your team. 2 months ago they were barely in the playoff picture and look were they are now. The first #6 seeded team to win the Superbowl - that is saying a lot right there. Rarely does a wild card team make it all the way and win, especially on the road. The Seahawks were in the same boat back in '83, but lost to a much better Raider team in the AFC championship game.

A lot of Seahawk fans will say the Steelers won thanks to the referees, but I don't see it that way. Sure, there were a few questionable calls, but is the NFL going to take pity on the Seahawks and give them the Lombardi? Heck, no! What makes a team great is the ability to overcome all the obstacles that are in their path. Seattle has done this throughout the season, considering the numerous injuries they sustained, and the 22-year playoff monkey that was on their back. It's the same with Pittsburgh. They were 7 - 5 two months ago, and as I said barely alive for a playoff berth. Both teams did it, but only one gets all the marbles.

Roethlesburger(sp?) played a great game, and I forsee great things for him to come in his career with the Steelers. I was really shocked with how his team performed during one possesion the first quarter, 3rd down and 28 yards to go. Most quarterbacks, especially rookies, would cave in facing that kind of situation. Maybe get 10 yards, if they're lucky. Not him though - he got out of the pocket, took his time (much to my dismay, LOL - I was screaming at the defense to get their hands on him), and launched a rocket all they way down field - 1st down! Man, that is stuff that you only see from great quarterbacks, such as John Elway or Joe Montana.

Now comes the rebuilding for next year. God only knows what next season will bring, but I am confident that the Seahawks will be ready.

24seven
02-06-2006, 12:41 AM
Great game Hawks fans.. For sure there's idiots hiding under rocks for both sides but it's a shame our had to come out at a time like this.. Looks like 1 to many beers for the underaged.. Anyways. You guys have been great fun to smack back and forth with and very respectful.. I'm glad to have had the chance to talk with some of you and hope to see you in the future.. I'm sure we'll be playing again very soon.. Good luck!!!

DJfan
02-06-2006, 12:48 AM
Classy. You guys had a great year. Keep your chins high.

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-06-2006, 12:59 AM
THanks from a true STEELER fan hats off HB and some of the other Hawk fans that have stood to offer congratulations :cheers:
Unfortunately all of us Steeler fans could not fit on the BUS and some have ridden into SF on the short bus, Steel City Wussie, now get back on the short bus and go back to your rock!!

Rust-Buster
02-06-2006, 01:06 AM
Congrats you guys. You deserve the trophy. What a hell of a game, huh? I thought we might pull it out but that gadget play killed us. Hope we meet up next year for a rematch. Until then, enjoy your trophy. One for the Thumb. The Steelers Rule.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-06-2006, 01:06 AM
Hats off to seattle who fought to the end!

CDN-CHawk
02-06-2006, 02:12 AM
Yup, I'm disappointed, and Congradulate you Steeler fans across America in 21-10 victory.
In watching all the forum posts on this and the Seahawks forums, we all seem to agree, officiating was, hmmmmm..suspect in many ways. Yes lots of dropped balls on Hawks part, and inefficent when it counted. Looking at final stats its the those 7 penalties for 70 yards that are the difference. You'll see us next year in warm Miami. Hope at least we gained notice from the rest of the country now. Great gift for "The Bus"

MagicHawk
02-06-2006, 02:16 AM
I too am very disappointed but it was a great win for you guys and awesome for "The Bus". The vast majority of you have been very classy and patient with us I hope we get a rematch.

rickmastfan67
02-06-2006, 02:58 AM
Thank you Seahawks fans. I know what it feels like to lose big games as a fan. (The last few AFC Championship games come to mind.) I just hope that the true Seahawk fans come out of the woodwork to stay here and post!!

CDN-CHawk
02-06-2006, 03:10 AM
I've waited 30 years......whats waiting one more...*S*.....but....lets all try bring it to the attention of Taggliblue and the NFL Officiating board, a game like this shouldn't be talked abpout becuz of officiating....this could happen again if we as NFL fans united, voice our opinion on what we all saw as less than neutral.....please sign this petition if you agree.

Sign Herehttp://new.petitiononline.com/nfl12006/petition.html

stay warm

MagicHawk
02-06-2006, 03:19 AM
I've waited 30 years......whats waiting one more...*S*.....but....lets all try bring it to the attention of Taggliblue and the NFL Officiating board, a game like this shouldn't be talked abpout becuz of officiating....this could happen again if we as NFL fans united, voice our opinion on what we all saw as less than neutral.....please sign this petition if you agree.

stay warm
I signed but you shouldn't expect fans on this forum to do the same given they won and have good reasons beyond the referees as to why.

Rotorhead
02-06-2006, 03:26 AM
For the love of all things holy and football, lose with some dignity you f'n baby. Maybe if you would have watched the post game show you would have seen that Ben's TD was in fact a TD. Technically your receiver did push off the DB, whether it caused any interference is another story, but the moron did it right directly in front of the ref, what did he expect? Your team did not execute when it needed to. Too many dropped passes, poor field position in the second half, poor clock management. Ours did execute when it needed to and our punter is a phenom. Now take your stupid petition, tears, poor sportsmans attitude and stupid opinions somewhere else.

MagicHawk
02-06-2006, 03:36 AM
For the love of all things holy and football, lose with some dignity you f'n baby. Maybe if you would have watched the post game show you would have seen that Ben's TD was in fact a TD. Technically your receiver did push off the DB, whether it caused any interference is another story, but the moron did it right directly in front of the ref, what did he expect? Your team did not execute when it needed to. Too many dropped passes, poor field position in the second half, poor clock management. Ours did execute when it needed to and our punter is a phenom. Now take your stupid petition, tears, poor sportsmans attitude and stupid opinions somewhere else.
Gee, we did watch it and we and others have a different opinion, that is still allowed yes? Lets not even go into the actual plays because many others say different than what is being said here, but it is only opinion in the end so it just doesn't count. The only way this changes is next year against your oppenent (hopefully us). Otherwise this is all fluff in the wind, you won so be happy, but don't expect some others to be the same.

BigAL
02-06-2006, 04:32 AM
man I hate this part....

Congratulations, you guys must be pumped!

Really, although I only found this board a few days ago, I really enjoyed (most) of the participants and thier opinions/ideas...

Enjoy that trophy, your team earned it! knocking off the 3rd, 2nd, 1st seed, then winning the Super Bowl, really a huge achievement!!

I hope further comments on officiating and quality of play are kept to other threads, cuz here we tip back an Iron City Ale and toast your win!!!!! :drinkup:

I'll be back in here next season, get more insight on the Steelers!

See ya in Miami !!!

AL

luvmysteelers
02-06-2006, 04:58 AM

I didn't see any poor attitudes or tears. These are classy fans coming here to congratulate us, they deserve better than your disgusting show of sportsmanship. Talk about a poor winner.

Hawks fans, you have a great team and nothing to be ashamed of in yesterdays game. Keep your head up and your eyes on Miami next year. The game was rough and could have gone either way. It's been good knowing most of you.

Rotorhead
02-06-2006, 05:51 AM
luvmysteelers, I was referring to CDN Hawk's post, about the link which is basically saying that we won because the ref's.

However since I am exhausted due to the fact that I am in Iraq and the game was on at 2am and I have had little to no sleep in the last 3 days, I was not quoting figuring most people would have read the thread and understood who I was refering to (since there is only one person whining on THIS thread). The rest of the Seahawks fans are cool, the stupid petition rubs me the wrong way (try reading it, it is mostly a list of upset Seattle fans) in that some are attempting to take away from our victory. Yeah it probably shouldnt bother me, and normally wouldn't, but today it does.

Rotorhead
02-06-2006, 06:11 AM
Hey MagicHawk, please don't try to school me whether opinions are aloud or not, I probably know better than most on what it takes for you to have your freedom of opinion.

Kdcobainita
02-06-2006, 06:15 AM
Lose with some dignity guys, please!!! i hate this type of discussion after the game!!

MagicHawk
02-06-2006, 06:19 AM
Hey MagicHawk, please don't try to school me whether opinions are aloud or not, I probably know better than most on what it takes for you to have your freedom of opinion.
Never wanted to attack you on that Rotorhead, I did military time back in the day also. I apologize for that but at the time I was more than a little upset.

Good game and Congrats on your win, hope to see you in Miami