PDA

View Full Version : who else love it....

Sharkissle29
02-05-2006, 09:39 PM
the final play when stevens got drilled....farrior and porter were right on top of him talking major smack, with stevens just takin it and not doing a thing. i didnt notice it when it happened, but when i saw this on the replay...i had to laugh. i ALMOST felt bad for him

Tim
02-05-2006, 09:40 PM
Was Porter down there? I know I saw Farrior and Troy, but I thought Porter was closer to the line on that last play.

Sharkissle29
02-05-2006, 09:55 PM
Was Porter down there? I know I saw Farrior and Troy, but I thought Porter was closer to the line on that last play.
im pretty sure i saw porter, ill have to see it again

Tim
02-05-2006, 10:17 PM
You were right, Porter was in on that hit.

Koopa
02-05-2006, 10:21 PM
the final play when stevens got drilled....farrior and porter were right on top of him talking major smack, with stevens just takin it and not doing a thing. i didnt notice it when it happened, but when i saw this on the replay...i had to laugh. i ALMOST felt bad for him

yeah i almost felt sorry for him too, just cause he was dropping everything except the touchdown, poor dude but oh well HAHA porter gots a ring

Steeler in Carolina
02-05-2006, 10:28 PM
The only reason he caught the touchdown was because he was wide open. If anyone was near him, he dropped the ball. Also, nice class shown by Porter after the game. He took the high road and said he didn't want to talk about Stevens and even said he was a good player to be playing in the Super Bowl.