PDA

View Full Version : The worst off-season history of the steelers?

polamalubeast
04-08-2010, 05:42 PM
Although management is not responsible for the steelers but I do not remember seeing the steelers have such a poor off-season because Ben and Santonio:banging::doh:

Remember you have been so wrong time in the off-season?

fansince'76
04-08-2010, 05:43 PM
Um, yeah - not knowing whether Ben was going to survive there for a couple days in June of '06 after faceplanting into a windshield really sucked.

Cinnjerm
04-08-2010, 11:46 PM
Um, yeah - not knowing whether Ben was going to survive there for a couple days in June of '06 after faceplanting into a windshield really sucked.

Yeah, gotta agree. I mean, I feel like there are plenty of people who could just as easily died from that accident let alone play football at a pro level (not to mention win a SB two years later).

Galax Steeler
04-09-2010, 04:32 AM

Agreed that year really sucked.:doh:

solardave
04-09-2010, 09:10 AM
Agreed that year really sucked.:doh:

That year gets my vote too.This year is second I guess.

The year Gabe Revera had the accident that ended his carreer was pretty bad too. That was preseason though. I think he would have really made an impact on a sub par Steelers defense at the time.

Psyychoward86
04-09-2010, 07:16 PM
Although management is not responsible for the steelers but I do not remember seeing the steelers have such a poor off-season because Ben and Santonio:banging::doh:

Remember you have been so wrong time in the off-season?

fail post

response win

rick723
04-10-2010, 09:33 AM
Gabe Rivera's year of the accident. He never came back.

polamalubeast
04-12-2010, 12:42 AM
it's official, 2010 is the worst off-season history of the steelers.

Give a player of 1200 yards and it is at its best in big games is very embarrasant.

Santonio was one of my players prefer AC may take some time before I return, I need the world to me back my morals.

Merchant
04-12-2010, 01:55 AM
This offseason gets my vote.

pancake
04-12-2010, 02:02 AM
I can't think of one that could be worse... :doh:

wdsteel
04-12-2010, 02:16 AM
no Defense of end,or outside linebacker could stop Big Ben..nor a 2500 lb car.. they could only slow him down but He is still able to launch a rocket of a deep ball to Holmes who triped and fell into New York. AS the ball comes sailing down to mark the incomplete pass on the field It look liked lightned that caught the ball and took it into the end zone. once all the smoke and dust cleared we could all see it was just Mike Wallace dancing around with ball held high..6 points!

forgot to vote..06 with Ben

polamalubeast
04-21-2010, 12:14 PM
:banging::banging::banging::banging::banging::bang ing: