PDA

View Full Version : Porter on Stevens..after the game !

BlitzburghRockCity
02-05-2006, 09:54 PM
Im a champion Im not gonna sit here and talk bad about the guy anymore. He was gracious in his press interviews! It's all part of the game he said. He was good enough to play in the SB and get a TouchDown.

Porter is relaxed now on his comments after the game..but its all part of his game plan and even though he didnt have a big day stat wise, he was just as important as anyone!!!

marksashton
02-05-2006, 09:56 PM
Porter was barely a factor. Stevens scored a TD and totally blew 2-3 other catches...which had nothing to do with Porter. Porter is a champion but he did nothing to Stevens. Stevens blew it himself.

Sharkissle29
02-05-2006, 09:57 PM
the pressure wasnt quite there today, but the D stepped up when they needed to. im glad porters bein a good guy about it and not rubbing it in their faces

steelcityjameser
02-05-2006, 09:58 PM
intangibles are just that...typically unquantifiable for the average fan. but JP adds just that to the steelers culture...and intagible. at one point i hated his trash talk. now i understand.

Hawk Believer
02-05-2006, 10:00 PM
the pressure wasnt quite there today, but the D stepped up when they needed to. im glad porters bein a good guy about it and not rubbing it in their faces
I am actually really impressed by his restraint. I truly didn't think he had it in him. Good for him

DJMD
02-05-2006, 11:01 PM
He doesn't need to rub salt in anyones wound. Stevens unfortunately had a pretty bad game except for his TD catch.