PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Steeler Nation..

MagicHawk
02-05-2006, 09:54 PM
Congratulations guys after having a bit of time to digest this you guys played a good game hope to challenge you in Miami....

SteelerzGirl
02-05-2006, 09:58 PM
Thank you, Magic Hawk! The Seahawks are one helluva team. You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of in your team. It was a great game. :bouncy:

Prosdo
02-06-2006, 12:01 AM
Thanks Magic!

BigAL
02-06-2006, 04:46 AM
Yeah, what HE said.

Fun visiting your forum, too -- lots of good knowledgeable fans here (some real turds, too --just a few... but they're everywhere!) and some great discussions I've watched....

See ya in Miami !

AL

SuperMan313
02-06-2006, 04:54 AM
The Seahawks have a great team, they'll be in this posistion again sometime and the outcome maybe a bit more in your favour next time, Congrats on a good season to the Pittsburgh Steelers AND Seattle Seahawks.

rickmastfan67
02-06-2006, 04:57 AM
Thanks Magic!!

PisnNapalm
02-06-2006, 05:14 AM
Guys... I think that Seahawks defense surprised us. Wow... You boys really stepped up against the runs. 'cept for that long one Fast Willie busted loose, you had us shut down pretty well. It was damn frustrating to watch.

I do hope the 'hawks don't have that slump that has been hitting the super bowl losing team. You guys play a tough brand of football. I'm gonna have to keep a better eye on you next season.

Thanks to all the Seattle fans who came here to chat and talk smack. It was fun.