PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to the Seahawks...they came to play!

Avoid Lloyd
02-05-2006, 11:11 PM
I didn't give the Seahawks enough credit because of their weak division....but you guys came out to win!

If it wasn't for our defense you had that game. This was a truly great game to watch and I congratulate you guys on a great season!

Maybe we'll see you again next year!

SteelerzGirl
02-05-2006, 11:21 PM
I totally agree w/Avoid Lloyd. The Seahawks were much tougher than I thought they would be. Hats off to the Seahawk fans. They have been good sports and class acts. :cheers:

Koopa
02-05-2006, 11:25 PM
yeah, hats off to the seahawks, they are a very good team and deserved to be here no matter what their schedule was, but i didn't see them beating us and they scared the shit out of me. ya'll have nothing to be ashamed of, i'm sure ya'll win the nfc again and have a second shot at it

DIESELMAN
02-05-2006, 11:27 PM
Great game I was on the edge of my couch the whole game.The seahawks brought it and I'm sure they will be back many more times.....:helmet:

DJMD
02-05-2006, 11:59 PM
Congrats Hawks on a great year. You guys have a helluva team. Now hear hopes you guys can resign Shaun.

Avoid Lloyd
02-06-2006, 12:04 AM
If the Hawks add a dominant safety they're going to be tough to beat.

MagicHawk
02-06-2006, 12:08 AM
Hopefully if luck holds we will see you in Miami.

Congrats Steelers!

We have a dominant Safety (Ken Hamlin) but he had a busted skull.

Avoid Lloyd
02-06-2006, 12:22 AM
Hopefully if luck holds we will see you in Miami.

Congrats Steelers!

We have a dominant Safety (Ken Hamlin) but he had a busted skull.

Good luck getting Shaun back. You've got a ton of cap room so hopefully you can do it.

MagicHawk
02-06-2006, 12:24 AM
Good luck getting Shaun back. You've got a ton of cap room so hopefully you can do it.
That is all up to him...we have offered him the money and really since we lost we are in a stronger position now. It is up to him...money or a chance at another Super Bowl.

(It would be nice to get another shot at you guys...we will see).

Rust-Buster
02-06-2006, 02:13 AM
Thanks to all you Steeler fans for not rubbing it in. Ouch. This really hurt. But I had a freaking blast today, except for the losing the game. Excuse me now. I'm going to go get drunk.

83-Steelers-43
02-06-2006, 02:14 AM
I didn't give the Seahawks enough credit because of their weak division....but you guys came out to win!

If it wasn't for our defense you had that game. This was a truly great game to watch and I congratulate you guys on a great season!

Maybe we'll see you again next year!

Well said and I agree completely. Hell, I was calling for a 31-17 Steeler win. Hats off.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-06-2006, 02:44 AM
Credit you guys especially in the first half.. you completely outplayed us but thankfully our defense was able to hold you in check.

Great game guys, one for the ages!

BigAL
02-06-2006, 05:42 AM
Thanks for the consolation....

I'd like to see the teams play again, but at thier respective high levels. I'd only seen Pittsburgh in the playoffs, and I KNOW how well the Seahawks can play. \ I was expecting a real blockbuster of a game...

uh, Can we have a do-over?

Congratulations on the win and the trophy -- you guys earned it!!!

AL

luvmysteelers
02-06-2006, 05:45 AM
Congrats Seahawks on a great season and a hard-fought game. You showed everyone that you're no pushovers. Hope to see you at the big dance again next year!

SuperMan313
02-06-2006, 05:56 AM
Agreed, there was times in the 1st half and particulary halftime where I was afraid the Seahawks would explode in the 2nd half.

Congrats to the Seattle Seahawks.

clevestinks
02-06-2006, 08:37 AM
I now know who they are! I just hadn`t seen much of them all season! I think we played terrible on offense! Partially because of them, but more Ben just out of sync.

Defense Cowher got away from our gameplan of the lastfew weeks, i think we backed off our blitz`s. I couldn`t figure that out. Hell even Casey Hampton dropped back into coverage once.

Matt Hasselback, is better than i thought or knew anyway! Props to him. It seems that their Oline is pretty good also, maybe they don`t need Alexander back???? Like in Denver they may be able to just plop someone else in there!

Ambridge
02-06-2006, 10:34 AM
I totally respect the Seahawks especially Matt Hasselbeck, Grant Wistrom and Jerramy Stevens.
In their postgame interviews there was no complaining, bitching or whineing on their parts.
They gave the Steelers their due and they all pretty much said they just didn't get the job done.
As painful as the loss was for them they accepted it like real men should.

Much luck to the Seahawks in the future.

Avoid Lloyd
02-06-2006, 10:40 AM
I didn't see any bitching about the officiating after the game either. (by the players, not the fans)

The Seahawks represented the NFC in a great way. They opened a lot of people's eyes.