PDA

View Full Version : BB to Oakland

Don DeVore
04-10-2010, 08:57 PM
I know this wont ever happen but I would love it if it did. Now here me out..
BB to oakland for their 1st round pick and asamwa (not sure if thats how you spell it)

With their pick we take the best tackle available - probably Bulaga
and move willie to right guard
with our pick we take either haden or wilson (the best cb available)

our defensive backfield now consists of osamwa, haden/wilson, taylor (in nickle situations), troy, and clark
making it the best in the league and with the pressure our front 7 gets thats alot of turnovers.
with our 2nd round pick we take bruce campbell. He is a 2 year project with alot of potential and could come in this year in situations like the ravens did last year when they brought in a 5th o-lineman and just pounded the ball.

We now have the best defense, and an improved line the mendy could run for 1200-1400 yards behind.

3rd round we take Teebow if hes there or we take best available d-line
4th best available - maybe a speed back to spell mendy or linebacker
now if our coaches think Dixon is ready we give him a shot and if not give our 5th to washington for campbell.
He has a strong arm, doesn't throw int's, and is mobile.At worst we draft a Qb next year and we got a strong backup qb for a 5th round pick.

Shoes
04-10-2010, 09:01 PM
wfltikFvhWc

polamalubeast
04-10-2010, 09:02 PM
Worst post ever:coffee:

polamalubeast
04-10-2010, 09:02 PM
wfltikFvhWc

:toofunny::rofl:

Nadroj 20
04-10-2010, 09:03 PM
http://www.slackers.co.za/uploads/20080526/thread-fail-stamp.gif

NEPAsteeler
04-10-2010, 09:07 PM
Uhmm... No. :coffee:

Prok
04-10-2010, 09:16 PM
I don't think anyone in their right mind would trade a top 5 QB in his prime..... Christ, just when ya think things can't get crazier........

:banging:

willie_district
04-10-2010, 09:20 PM
Wow...you joined the forum just to post this garbage. And its spelled "Asomugha".

steelerdude15
04-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Stupid thread.

Prok
04-10-2010, 09:32 PM
Stupid thread.

General rule of thumb for me is if something seems outrageously stoopid, 9.9 times out of 10 a clowns fans is behind it orrrrr close to the person who gets struck with stoooooopidity. Don't believe me? Look up the stats. lol

BlastFurnace
04-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Fail

devilsdancefloor
04-10-2010, 10:18 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/15hc1eg.jpg

fansince'76
04-10-2010, 10:46 PM
BB to oakland for their 1st round pick and asamwa (not sure if thats how you spell it)

How about Dixon for Asomugha and their 1st round pick? Davis just might go for it - what's Dixon's 40 time? Hell, if the Pats* can play him for an absolute sucker year after year, why can't we?

Aussie_steeler
04-10-2010, 11:12 PM
Hey Don

Thought you were an Igges fan. What you doing posting here? Crying since McNabb left??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Devore

SteelerFanInStl
04-10-2010, 11:15 PM
:shake01::buttkick::dang::wtf:

whatdoiknow
04-10-2010, 11:43 PM
LOL!!! Pittsburgh wouldn't trade Ben for Tom Brady, and the Pats 1st-2nd-3rd round draft picks this year, the next year, and in 2012. But I GUARANTEE you the Pats would jump ALL over it.

I hope that answers your question of whether we would deal Ben to Oakland for NOTHING!!!

DoubleSh0t
04-11-2010, 12:01 AM
http://www.shawnpauley.com/fail/nicethreadfail.jpg

http://www.shawnpauley.com/fail/setsail-for-fail-thread.jpg

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
04-11-2010, 01:00 AM
maybey we should trade holmes too.............oh wait.. he didnt even throw the glass.....y dont u wait till he is at least charged?????????????

HometownGal
04-11-2010, 05:22 AM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks2.jpg

steeldawg
04-11-2010, 05:30 AM
I know this wont ever happen but I would love it if it did. Now here me out..

With their pick we take the best tackle available - probably Bulaga
and move willie to right guard
with our pick we take either haden or wilson (the best cb available)

our defensive backfield now consists of osamwa, haden/wilson, taylor (in nickle situations), troy, and clark
making it the best in the league and with the pressure our front 7 gets thats alot of turnovers.
with our 2nd round pick we take bruce campbell. He is a 2 year project with alot of potential and could come in this year in situations like the ravens did last year when they brought in a 5th o-lineman and just pounded the ball.

We now have the best defense, and an improved line the mendy could run for 1200-1400 yards behind.

3rd round we take Teebow if hes there or we take best available d-line
4th best available - maybe a speed back to spell mendy or linebacker
now if our coaches think Dixon is ready we give him a shot and if not give our 5th to washington for campbell.
He has a strong arm, doesn't throw int's, and is mobile.At worst we draft a Qb next year and we got a strong backup qb for a 5th round pick.

This is an awful idea !!!! I would like for you to sit in the corner and think about what you you just posted. :banging:

7SteelGal43
04-11-2010, 06:14 AM
This is an awful idea !!!! I would like for you to sit in the corner and think about what you you just posted. :banging:

and besides...................NO SOUP FOR YOU !

Galax Steeler
04-11-2010, 06:15 AM
http://www.slackers.co.za/uploads/20080526/thread-fail-stamp.gif

You hit it right on the button.

Set-Man
04-11-2010, 07:55 AM
http://rmshumway.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/sad-face.jpg

All I can say from actually opening this thread: Wow.

Psyychoward86
04-11-2010, 11:36 AM
/face_palm

Indo
04-11-2010, 12:07 PM
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z175/jindovina/Misc%20Stuff/128822170994337159.jpg

LVSteelersfan
04-11-2010, 12:14 PM
Surely this was posted purely to get these kind of responses !!!!!

http://copper-desert-llc.tripod.com/fail_boat.jpg

"I do not suffer fools gladly." Charles M. Schulz

Cmdurand21
04-11-2010, 12:57 PM
All you old men are really jumping on the pile on this one aren't you. The post is clearly made by a kid thats not too old. He's probably crying somewhere right now, because all you A-holes are being retarded.

I would take that trade to get rid of Ben in a heart beat; Oakland probably wouldn't make that trade if we are being honest. Even though Ben isn't getting charged, he still shows terrible judgement, and is rewriting the way we define "Steelers Character". Franchise Quarterbacks are rare, but so are Franchise corners. Though, I don't understand why we'd pick up another CB with or 2nd 1st rd selection. Maybe we could get Jimmy Clausen, Dan Williams, or Rolando Mcclain.

As for Holmes, he's in a contract year, so why not get value for him if we can. We should trade high up into the 2nd day and get Golden Tate, if we can (which we can't because his career is 1 playoff series long and is clearly a moron off the field).

Everyone in this thread is full of "Fail" :drink:

casteeler
04-11-2010, 01:33 PM
unfortunatly i live around oakland raider fans and i wouldn't wish this curse on my worst enemy! I don't care what ben does he doesen't deserve oakland and oakland definatly doesn't deserve him

LVSteelersfan
04-11-2010, 01:38 PM
All you old men are really jumping on the pile on this one aren't you. The post is clearly made by a kid thats not too old. He's probably crying somewhere right now, because all you A-holes are being retarded.

I would take that trade to get rid of Ben in a heart beat; Oakland probably wouldn't make that trade if we are being honest. Even though Ben isn't getting charged, he still shows terrible judgement, and is rewriting the way we define "Steelers Character". Franchise Quarterbacks are rare, but so are Franchise corners. Though, I don't understand why we'd pick up another CB with or 2nd 1st rd selection. Maybe we could get Jimmy Clausen, Dan Williams, or Rolando Mcclain.

Ben has been accused but charged with absolutely nothing so far. Sorry, but that does not equate to bad character or bad judgement when there is absolutely nothing to back it up. I bet there is not an NFL player out there that does not hang out in clubs. Sure, they make themselves targets, but these are young men who are going to go out and party, especially on their birthday. The day Ben is actually found guilty of any of these charges, then I will change my mind about him. Until then, we have a two time Super Bowl winning QB on our team who is going nowhere. It has taken decades to find a true franchise QB and the Steelers will not get rid of him just because some gold diggers are trying to extort money out of him.

desertsteel
04-11-2010, 02:14 PM
LOL!!! Pittsburgh wouldn't trade Ben for Tom Brady, and the Pats 1st-2nd-3rd round draft picks this year, the next year, and in 2012. But I GUARANTEE you the Pats would jump ALL over it.

I hope that answers your question of whether we would deal Ben to Oakland for NOTHING!!!
The OP is wacko but you're smoking some pretty good stuff too LOLOL

fansince'76
04-11-2010, 02:18 PM

Or he could just be a troll who posted that simply to stir up shit. Ever consider that possibility?

pancake
04-11-2010, 02:29 PM
General rule of thumb for me is if something seems outrageously stoopid, 9.9 times out of 10 a clowns fans is behind it orrrrr close to the person who gets struck with stoooooopidity. Don't believe me? Look up the stats. lol

I'm with you Prok... This guy is no Steeler fan.

Atranox
04-11-2010, 02:29 PM
Maybe we can trade Tomlin for Al Davis.

Nadroj 20
04-11-2010, 02:36 PM

This post fails

Terrible judgement or not he is not being charged, he still might get some kind of punishment which he will have to take and then he will move on, and continue to be one of the best QB's in the game.

Nadroj 20
04-11-2010, 02:41 PM
Is it possible to trade forum members to other forums?

:chuckle:

pete74
04-11-2010, 02:42 PM
This post fails

I've been a Steelers fan all my life and I knew as a kid you dont trade away your franchise QB who is in the top 5 in the NFL and has helped win us 2 superbowls. So this what if he is a kid defense is no good.

Terrible judgement or not he is not being charged he might get some kind of punishment which he will have to take and then he will move on and continue to be one of the best QB's in the game.

i have lived in pittsburgh my whole life and have been a die hard fan yet i would trade ben in a second for the #1 pick in the 2011 draft so i can draft washingtons QB #1. ben is a great qb but one more concussion could be his last. also, one more accusation may be his last. he will not be playing into his mid 30"s if he keeps holding the ball as long as he does but holding the ball is what buys him time and makes him great

Nadroj 20
04-11-2010, 02:52 PM
i have lived in pittsburgh my whole life and have been a die hard fan yet i would trade ben in a second for the #1 pick in the 2011 draft so i can draft washingtons QB #1. ben is a great qb but one more concussion could be his last. also, one more accusation may be his last. he will not be playing into his mid 30"s if he keeps holding the ball as long as he does but holding the ball is what buys him time and makes him great

Sorry we cant be scared of ben getting hurt and playing the "what if" game. There is no way you trade away ben.

If he gets hurt then we can make plans to get another QB, but heck we may have one already in DD.

Why would you trade a guy away just in case he gets hurt? What if he went somewhere else and played another good 5-8 years? Then youd look like a fool because you said "well ben MIGHT get hurt so im going to trade him away even tho hes a top 5 QB and is our best chance to win more superbowls....."

Sorry I just cant agree with doing that.

Texasteel
04-11-2010, 03:06 PM

I haven't been a Steelers fan all my life, just the last 38 years. I can't really agree with trading someone you know is good for someone you hope will be good. Ben's next injury, if it comes, could in fact end his career. Then again a rookies first injury could end his career. Not going to trade Ben on the thought of what might happen.

Prok
04-11-2010, 03:26 PM

LOL

Hey i just traded another Steelers fan MB for this one so i guess it's possible. lol

wootawnee
04-11-2010, 03:53 PM
I can't wait till the draft........This is what Colbert will look like draft day........

http://panther.is1.okcimg.com/users/324/666/3256661404595538100/mt938770181.jpg

Prok
04-11-2010, 04:26 PM
I can't wait till the draft........This is what Colbert will look like draft day........

http://panther.is1.okcimg.com/users/324/666/3256661404595538100/mt938770181.jpg

One of my biggest fears is us not getting Colbert a nice raise and extension. The dude has done a great job for us imo.

HometownGal
04-11-2010, 04:27 PM

If that were possible, I know exactly which forum he would be a perfect fit for. :chuckle:

I'm only going to say this ONE TIME and you know who I am talking to here - KNOCK OFF THE PERSONAL ATTACKS PLEASE.

HometownGal
04-11-2010, 04:33 PM

As for Holmes, he's in a contract year, so why not get value for him if we can. We should trade high up into the 2nd day and get Golden Tate, if we can (which we can't because his career is 1 playoff series long and is clearly a moron off the field).

Whelp - if this member registered with an accurate birthdate . . .

Enjoy your :egg: Sorry I didn't get the chance to ask you how you wanted it prepared.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2363/2244846546_c7a2ffaeaf.jpg

LVSteelersfan
04-11-2010, 04:48 PM

Let's just trade away Troy Polomolu while we are at it for a number one pick? He is one concussion away from being done as well. How about NOT !!!!!!!!!!!

devilsdancefloor
04-11-2010, 04:54 PM
What do these Steeler QB's have in common?
Cliff Stoudt
Mark Malone
David Woodley
Bubby Brister
Todd Blackledge
Neil O'Donnell
Mike Tomczak
Kordell Stewart
Kent Graham

i waited from 1984 til 2004 for a franchis QB why the hell are we gonna trade him ...

pete74
04-11-2010, 04:57 PM
Sorry we cant be scared of ben getting hurt and playing the "what if" game. There is no way you trade away ben.

If he gets hurt then we can make plans to get another QB, but heck we may have one already in DD.

Why would you trade a guy away just in case he gets hurt? What if he went somewhere else and played another good 5-8 years? Then youd look like a fool because you said "well ben MIGHT get hurt so im going to trade him away even tho hes a top 5 QB and is our best chance to win more superbowls....."

Sorry I just cant agree with doing that.

thats the nfl my man, you always have one eye on the future.

steeldawg
04-11-2010, 05:00 PM

Doesnt mean you trade the franchise.

Nadroj 20
04-11-2010, 05:12 PM

Not when its trading your franchise QB. I dont understand how you think this is logical

Trade your QB who is proven (BY FAR) to go get a #1 overall pick next season? Who we have no clue about? Good deal :rolleyes:

SteelerFanInStl
04-11-2010, 05:19 PM
What do these Steeler QB's have in common?
Cliff Stoudt
Mark Malone
David Woodley
Bubby Brister
Todd Blackledge
Neil O'Donnell
Mike Tomczak
Kordell Stewart
Kent Graham

i waited from 1984 til 2004 for a franchis QB why the hell are we gonna trade him ...

:iagree: I'm pretty tired of hearing the so-called 'fans' who want to get rid of Ben. I waited since Bradshaw for the Steelers to finally get another good QB and I sure as Hell won't support anyone trying to get rid of one of the best QBs in the NFL and the guy who helped us win 2 SB titles.

SteelerFanInStl
04-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Not when its trading your franchise QB. I dont understand how you think this is logical

Trade your QB who is proven (BY FAR) to go get a #1 overall pick next season? Who we have no clue about? Good deal :rolleyes:

Yea, I told him that in the other thread where he mentioned it. :toofunny:

steeldawg
04-11-2010, 05:25 PM
:iagree: I'm pretty tired of hearing the so-called 'fans' who want to get rid of Ben. I waited since Bradshaw for the Steelers to finally get another good QB and I sure as Hell won't support anyone trying to get rid of one of the best QBs in the NFL and the guy who helped us win 2 SB titles.

:applaudit: Well said i dont understand the point of trading him if anyone has a good arguement on why we should i havent heard it yet.

Nadroj 20
04-11-2010, 05:38 PM
Yea, I told him that in the other thread where he mentioned it. :toofunny:

Good. I know im not in the minority in thinking this way. Most fans would agree its stupid to trade away one of your best players/ your franchise QB because he might get hurt LOL!

Cmdurand21
04-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Ben has been accused but charged with absolutely nothing so far. Sorry, but that does not equate to bad character or bad judgement when there is absolutely nothing to back it up.

Taking a young girl into the bathroom while there is an undergoing sexual assault charge against you is bad judgement, sorry. There are also many stories of him displaying bad character, but i don't know if they are true are not. Fact is, I love Ben as a football player, and as long as he wears that uniform, I will support that uniform. However, once he takes that uniform off, I know longer support the person he is, also I am tired of the off-season distractions that he puts on the franchise. That being said, he is a great QB and unless we have another good option, I don't think we should trade him.

Or he could just be a troll who posted that simply to stir up shit. Ever consider that possibility?

After rereading the post, he is defiantly a troll.

pete74
04-11-2010, 06:30 PM

you will understand in 2-3 years im sure

HometownGal
04-11-2010, 06:32 PM
After rereading the post, he is defiantly a troll.

Me thinks you owe fansince'76 and the other "old men" around here an apology.

Psyychoward86
04-11-2010, 06:49 PM

???

Nadroj 20
04-11-2010, 06:56 PM

Dont worry, I dont need 2-3 years.

I already understand what is best for this team. :thumbsup:

X-Terminator
04-11-2010, 07:40 PM
wfltikFvhWc

Doesn't get more appropriate than that.

Cmdurand21
04-11-2010, 09:06 PM
Me thinks you owe fansince'76 and the other "old men" around here an apology.

No.

steeldawg
04-11-2010, 09:25 PM

This is what you post when you cant come up with anything to support your argument. :blah: :blah:

Prok
04-11-2010, 09:36 PM
:applaudit: Well said i dont understand the point of trading him if anyone has a good arguement on why we should i havent heard it yet.

There is no good argument for trading your franchise QB in his prime years.

People want to play the what-if game when it comes to his concussions and holding the ball too long etc. But we are a team FULL of veterans geared towards competing for SB's with maybe only a couple year window left. We're trying to WIN another SB or 2 before re-build time comes.

We got a GREAT QB. Be happy with being contenders.

:tt:

Nadroj 20
04-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Nevermind, its not worth saying.

Don DeVore
04-11-2010, 10:10 PM
I am no troll - life long steeler fan
lets look at BB He gets hit too much which will shorten his career - he takes too many sacks and fumbles the ball way too much- he throws too many int's - he cant hit his receivers in stride, he has to scramble until they get open then throw them the ball so we get minimal yac. His deep balls are high lobs that the receiver has to slow down and wait for which alows defenders to recover.
I will adjust my previos post by saying I wouls ask for osumwa and oaklands 1st and 2nd round picks because i agree a franchise qb is important. Also I would go after bulger instead of campbell-he is a probowler and behind our upgraded line,improved running attack, and #1 defense I think he could do a great job.
Btw with oaklands 2nd pick i would take terrance cody- now our d-line would be smith, hampton, keisel and rotate in hood and cody. Thats a nice rotation.

Aussie_steeler
04-11-2010, 10:13 PM
lets look at BB He gets hit too much which will shorten his career - he takes too many sacks and fumbles the ball way too much- he throws too many int's - he cant hit his receivers in stride, he has to scramble until they get open then throw them the ball so we get minimal yac. His deep balls are high lobs that the receiver has to slow down and wait for which alows defenders to recover.
I will adjust my previos post by saying I wouls ask for osumwa and oaklands 1st and 2nd round picks because i agree a franchise qb is important. Also I would go after bulger instead of campbell-he is a probowler and behind our upgraded line,improved running attack, and #1 defense I think he could do a great job.
Btw with oaklands 2nd pick i would take terrance cody- now our d-line would be smith, hampton, keisel and rotate in hood and cody. Thats a nice rotation.

Good on you for sticking to your guns.

I want to keep ben because I can remember the years of torment of near misses courtesy of average QB's ( Brister, O'Donnell, Graham, Stewart, Maddox)

I will stick with the proven 2 time superbowl QB.

Don DeVore
04-11-2010, 10:16 PM
so lets sum it up.
we give up BB
and we gain
ot-bulaga cb-osemwa cb-wilson nt-cody ot-bruce campbell qb-bulger maybe teebow in the 3rd and 4 other picks to add depth. Wheres the down side here.
BB is a top 5 qb only when our defense is a top ranked defense and with this trade we wont be crippled if no one player goes down. If troy gets injured again our corners would be able to hold up alot better than before.

Psyychoward86
04-11-2010, 10:20 PM

Problems:

1) Bulger is like 35 and makes Charlie Batch look like Ironman.

2) We havent upgraded the line yet, and Bulger hasnt played like a pro-bowler in a long-ass time.

3) When did our running attack improve

4) #1 defense? How many things in that one paragraph did you take for granted?

5) Cody is another two down player. We need more than that.

6) Where's our QB of the future

Shea
04-11-2010, 10:21 PM
Ben will never play in Oakland.

Don't you all remember when he played there?? :dang:

He and that place don't mix.

stb_steeler
04-11-2010, 10:37 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks2.jpg

Amen......Where do dey come up wid diss shit !!! :noidea:

wdsteel
04-12-2010, 01:21 AM
lets trade Batch to Raiders for 3rd....:) tehn after he retires we bring him back as QB coach

pete74
04-12-2010, 03:43 AM
Originally Posted by +NuBbS+
i know this sounds bad but im enjoying all the people who say that were gonna get rid of Ben and Tone...lol just FYI they aren't going anywhere....so get over yourself... i wonder what would happen if we put some of the crazy people in the front office?? Maybe draft Tebow who is the angel child until someone turns him out..... then get Dez Bryant just because we can....and start from scratch....lol
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is what this guy said to me when i said holmes would be gone a few weeks ago. everyone else said the same thing but i ignored them and was right in the end so i really dont care that everyone dosnt like my opinion here either

wdsteel
04-12-2010, 05:18 AM
can we trade Ben's bike to raiders...Al will like it it has a quick 40 time.

LambertIsGod58
04-12-2010, 09:11 AM
I'd rather have Tommy Maddox come out of retirement before I'd want to see Tebow on Steelers.

Hines0wnz
04-12-2010, 11:44 AM
This is the most ridiculous thread I have ever had the unfortunate time to stumble through. May you have terrible nausea for the next 6 months and never create a thread in this forum again unless you obtain signatures (in Crayola of course) from 25,000 kindergartners that you actually know not to eat paste during arts and crafts time.

Good day to you.

pete74
04-13-2010, 01:07 PM
This is what you post when you cant come up with anything to support your argument. :blah: :blah:

support what? that i feel ben wont be a steeler in 2-3 years from now? you just watch and learn. personally i would trade him today if we could get the first pick in next years draft.

pete74
04-13-2010, 01:34 PM
There is no good argument for trading your franchise QB in his prime years.

People want to play the what-if game when it comes to his concussions and holding the ball too long etc. But we are a team FULL of veterans geared towards competing for SB's with maybe only a couple year window left. We're trying to WIN another SB or 2 before re-build time comes.

We got a GREAT QB. Be happy with being contenders.

:tt:

im not just talking about the concussions. its a mixture of everything. i got torn up here by alot of people for saying that ben wont be a steeler in for long but i will make sure i bump this thread when it happens because his days in the burgh are numbered

Krepotkin
04-13-2010, 01:51 PM
I'd rather have Tommy Maddox come out of retirement before I'd want to see Tebow on Steelers.

Its coming....just wait. It HAS to happen. Best character guy to enter the draft in years + Organization built on character just gets a black eye from their "franchise" QB = Tim Tebow in the Black and Gold.

I personally would have NO problem trading Ben though. He has already started to show signs that he was a product of the system that was in place before Tomlin took over, and now that the offense is going more pass-first, he hasn't shown an ability to handle himself.

Send him to Minnesota for Adrian Peterson. Take a lineman with the 1st round pick, and trade up to get Tebow in the 2nd round.

Sign Marc Bulger (A hometown boy) and groom Tebow for the future (and hopefully he'll end up being the next Steve Young)

The Duke
04-13-2010, 02:34 PM
Its coming....just wait. It HAS to happen. Best character guy to enter the draft in years + Organization built on character just gets a black eye from their "franchise" QB = Tim Tebow in the Black and Gold.

I personally would have NO problem trading Ben though. He has already started to show signs that he was a product of the system that was in place before Tomlin took over, and now that the offense is going more pass-first, he hasn't shown an ability to handle himself.

Send him to Minnesota for Adrian Peterson. Take a lineman with the 1st round pick, and trade up to get Tebow in the 2nd round.

Sign Marc Bulger (A hometown boy) and groom Tebow for the future (and hopefully he'll end up being the next Steve Young)

Man, if only you ran the organization we would have about ten rings already

(still no sarcasm smiley?) :smile:

pete74
04-13-2010, 02:40 PM
i dont want tebow. he might end up being a good QB but its going to take work.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
04-13-2010, 02:42 PM
I would take Tebow in the thir round or after but not worth anything before the 3rd

wiz1120
04-13-2010, 02:44 PM
If you think about it, whatever team takes Tebow is going to have a huge bullseye on their Front Office. However, there are certain teams out there that we know won't snap at their Front Office for drafting a bust.

If Tebow is there in the third round, don't be suprised if the Steelers grab him.