PDA

View Full Version : Stanley Cup Playoffs. Round One. Bring on the Sens!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

steelerdude15
04-20-2010, 02:54 PM
Tonight is going to be a big night, Pirates, Pens, and he NFL schedule is going to be released all at seven... Let's Go Pens!

X-Terminator
04-20-2010, 02:55 PM
XT might remember better than I do, but I don't recall Staal playing winger for Malkin (at least not normally).

He didn't - whenever Staal and Malkin are together, Staal is the center and Malkin at wing.

WH
04-20-2010, 03:57 PM
He didn't - whenever Staal and Malkin are together, Staal is the center and Malkin at wing.

In Staal's rookie season?

Are you sure?

http://www.faceoff-factor.com/pittsburgh-penguins/944/on-jordan-staal

This article is from his rookie season.

X-Terminator
04-20-2010, 04:11 PM
In Staal's rookie season?

Are you sure?

http://www.faceoff-factor.com/pittsburgh-penguins/944/on-jordan-staal

This article is from his rookie season.

It's actually from his 2nd season, but it references his rookie season, so I stand corrected. Today, though, when they are on the same line, Staal plays center and Malkin at wing, because he is the better face-off man and Malkin is better in the corners. Steigerwald and Errey both said so numerous times (not that you can believe those two all the time, but they DO have direct access to the team).

WH
04-20-2010, 06:10 PM
Are you F'n kidding me. I can't find my headphones, now i have to watch the game on mute. awesome.

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 06:18 PM
I don't know, maybe it's just me...but being a Selke nominee at 21 and being a consistent 20+ goal scorer on the third line is pretty amazing.

He also does center the 2nd line many times. Either when Geno is injured or on line with Sid.

:applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:

That about nails it.

Early in the 1st - both teams skating like mad and laying hits, particularly the Sens.

LETS GO PENS!!

WH
04-20-2010, 06:30 PM
Was that Sutton that they just shoved over as the Senators were coming into the Pens zone? I couldn't see the number and I couldn't hear the guy say who it was.

WH
04-20-2010, 06:35 PM
Yeah! Gonchar Malkin connection. 1-0 Pens.

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 06:35 PM
Geno shoots and scores on the PP! :banana: :applaudit: :hatsoff:

LETS GO PENS!

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 06:41 PM
Damn - 4 on 3 for the Sens on a slashing penalty. :banging:

Stay strong guys! :hope:

WH
04-20-2010, 06:44 PM
That's the weakest Slashing penalty I have EVER seen.

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 06:46 PM
Pens did a great job on the PK. :applaudit:

I'd like to see 'em take a 2-0 lead into the lockerroom at the end of the 1st. :hope:

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 06:50 PM
Absolutely dominating 1st by the Pens. :hatsoff: :banana: 14 SOG and they were tiring out the Sens towards the end of the period. Keep it going boyz! :thumbsup:

SteelCityMom
04-20-2010, 06:59 PM
Great 1st period! Keep it up guys.

This little intermission snippet about Talbot makes me chuckle. He has the same beard today that he did when he was 16 lol. Go Superstar!

WH
04-20-2010, 07:07 PM
this is absurd, I'm going to have to look through my wifes shirts and see if she has a Staal jersey or something. She comes out of the bedroom and I ask her where the headphones are that she was using 2 hours ago. She say ''I can't remember, sorry'' and goes back in the bedroom and goes back to bed. Is this because I picked a bone about Staal? Hockey Gods, it's not that big of a deal. Stop messing with me.

Edit: I found them, in the garbage can. thanks wife. I only missed 2 goals.

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 07:11 PM
WOO FREAKIN' HOO!!! :banana: :banana: :applaudit:

What a great play by Kunitz and Sid scores to make it 2-0 Pens! :hatsoff:

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 07:12 PM
Cookie just scored to make it 3-0 Pens! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Our guys are SMOKIN!

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 07:14 PM
this is absurd, I'm going to have to look through my wifes shirts and see if she has a Staal jersey or something. She comes out of the bedroom and I ask her where the headphones are that she was using 2 hours ago. She say ''I can't remember, sorry'' and goes back in the bedroom and goes back to bed. Is this because I picked a bone about Staal? Hockey Gods, it's not that big of a deal. Stop messing with me.

Your wife should have kicked you in the ass before she went to bed. :chuckle: :wink:

WH
04-20-2010, 07:16 PM
Your wife should have kicked you in the ass before she went to bed. :chuckle: :wink:

If she weren't pregnant, I'm sure she would have. :doh:

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 07:20 PM
WOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!! Sid gets his second goal of the night to make it 4-0 Pens! :applaudit: :thumbsup:

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PENS!

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 07:20 PM
If she weren't pregnant, I'm sure she would have. :doh:

Congrats to both you and your wife! :drink: That's awesome!

SCSTILLER
04-20-2010, 07:21 PM
Second game I have been able to watch in this series and they are not disappointing me!

WH
04-20-2010, 07:21 PM
NIIIIIICE Crosby. Absolutely Beautiful, and got the backup goalie out.

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 07:22 PM
Sens score - blech.

4-1 Pens.

WH
04-20-2010, 07:22 PM
Congrats to both you and your wife! :drink: That's awesome!

Thanks HTG. Much appreciated.

Damn, they scored. 4-1

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Jackass Neil. Scores a goal and ends up in the sin bin. :applaudit: Dumb ass.

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 07:26 PM
LeClair playing well for the Sens in net. Don't you just love it when Sid gets booed? :laughing: I want to see him get the hat trick to shut them up once and for all. :hope:

SCSTILLER
04-20-2010, 07:31 PM
Uh oh! Need to reign it in

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 07:31 PM
SHIT. Alfredsson scores for the Sens to make it 4-2. :banging:

C'mon guys - don't let them back in it!!!

WH
04-20-2010, 07:32 PM
Blahhhhhh. Swedes. Baaarff.

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 07:32 PM
Blahhhhhh. Swedes. Baaarff.

Alfredsson is one of the few Sens I actually like and respect. Fisher and Ruutu are the others.

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 07:33 PM
Ughhhhhh - PP for the Sens. PK has to come up BIG here. :hope:

WH
04-20-2010, 07:34 PM
::clears throat::

Hmmm....who's in the box at dire times.

Yeah, Alfreddson is a class act. He's loved here.

Erik Karlsson was in the Swedish newspaper here and it said ''Who the hell is Erik Karlsson'' He's that much of an unknown. And people here know ....

wait...

TALBOT IS MONEY IN THE BANK. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

edit: they know where their Hockey players were born, what school they went to, everything. So funny.

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 07:36 PM
Wow - that glass flying like that could have been very dangerous if it had fallen into the aisle. :horror: One of the reasons I prefer sitting in Section D at the arena rather than A.

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 07:36 PM
::clears throat::

Hmmm....who's in the box at dire times.

A very rare penalty for Staal so don't you even go there. All of the Pens have been in the bin at very inopportune times in their careers.

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 07:37 PM
WTH????? Sid was just slashed there and no call!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!! Shorthanded goal by Superstar and the Pens are up 5-2! :applaudit: :hatsoff:

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 07:39 PM
Damn it!!!! 5 on 3 for the Sens and they put it in. :banging: :banging:

WH
04-20-2010, 07:42 PM
A very rare penalty for Staal so don't you even go there. All of the Pens have been in the bin at very inopportune times in their careers.

I know, but I had to say something.

Edit: I wish I were at Sunny Jim's in Pittsburgh for this game. Reubens....mmmmmmm

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 07:48 PM
YEAH!!!!! Great pass by Billy G and Kunitz slams it in! :applaudit:

Pens up 6-3!

WH
04-20-2010, 07:49 PM
Whoooo Kunitz. 6-3.

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 07:49 PM
I know, but I had to say something.

Edit: I wish I were at Sunny Jim's in Pittsburgh for this game. Reubens....mmmmmmm

Had 1/2 a Reuben for lunch this afternoon. :yummy: Best sandwich there is!

WH
04-20-2010, 07:52 PM
Had 1/2 a Reuben for lunch this afternoon. :yummy: Best sandwich there is!

:yummy: indeed.

I had meatballs.

surprise surprise.

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 08:13 PM
:yummy: indeed.

I had meatballs.

surprise surprise.

Yum! Swedish meatballs I assume?

Players are getting a little break while they tend to the glass again. :yawn:

I think we're going to see a couple more goals out of the Pens. :hope:

WH
04-20-2010, 08:19 PM
Yum! Swedish meatballs I assume?

Players are getting a little break while they tend to the glass again. :yawn:

I think we're going to see a couple more goals out of the Pens. :hope:

Come on Ottawa get your rink in order. This is the second time.

Of Course Swedish Meatballs, it's almost manditory.

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 08:24 PM
DAMN IT!!!! Sens get another 5 on 3 - Cooke going to the bin of sin. :shake02:

WH
04-20-2010, 08:24 PM
cooke...are you nuckin' futs? Right in front of 2 of the blind mice.

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 08:25 PM
Who didn't know the Sens would score on that 5 on 3? :banging: Fleury couldn't see the puck and the little asshole Spezza put it in.

Sens still on a PP. C'mon PK!!!!

WH
04-20-2010, 08:30 PM
Wow, Sutton and Neil are equally sized pieces of shiite.

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 08:30 PM
Big oaf lummox Sutton going to the box. :applaudit: He skated after Malkin to challenge him but got nowhere with that tactic.

Let's score here on the PP boyz! :hope:

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 08:34 PM
Ahem . . . .

Jordan Staal scores and the Pens lead 7-4! :applaudit: :hatsoff:

WH
04-20-2010, 08:35 PM
http://media.wktv.com/images/crow1207.jpg

i'm eating it. shut up.

WH
04-20-2010, 08:36 PM
Chilli! Chilli! Chilli!

tony hipchest
04-20-2010, 08:37 PM
you like your crow with chile? never heard of that down here. red or green?

WH
04-20-2010, 08:40 PM
Wendy's used to give away free chilli if the Penguins score 7

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 08:42 PM
Wendy's used to give away free chilli if the Penguins score 7

They don't do that anymore unfortunately.

A little over 4 left in the game.

OneForTheToe
04-20-2010, 08:49 PM
I know it is getting way ahead of things, but that said, if things hold as they have started we would have home ice against the "Beans" in the next round? Obviously, premature but an interesting thought nonetheless. .

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 08:51 PM
Pens come out with the win and a 3-1 lead in this series! :applaudit: :hatsoff: To win 2 games in enemy territory is absolutely HUGE! Back to the Burgh for Game #5 on Thursday and hopefully, they can wrap up Round #1 in their house. :hope:

LETS GO PENS!

HometownGal
04-20-2010, 08:52 PM
I don't think I realized it until tonight, but Ottawa is a dirty team. :mad: :mad: Good move by Bylsma not to put my Serg and Geno out there much this period.

X-Terminator
04-20-2010, 09:09 PM
Other than the PK...again...the Pens really were dominant tonight. 4 points for Crosby and six different players score goals. That 2nd period was straight out of the 1980s - goal after goal after goal. The Sens knew they had to open things up if they wanted to score some goals, and they did...but when you do that against the Pens, they will make you pay.

The Pens should close things out on Thursday - I think that was the Sens' last stand, and they couldn't get it done. It's like I said at the beginning - the Pens are the better team, and they are proving it to the Sens once again.

BTW - the Flyers are leading the Devils 4-1 in the 3rd period. Looks like that division title has meant absolutely nothing. Again.

steelpride12
04-20-2010, 09:21 PM
Great win for the Pens tonight! The Sens made it close a few times, but I say Fluery played great against tonight. Gave up 4 goals, but 2 were on the 5 on 3 and you can't take that away from him! :thumbsup:

Sid comes out again with 4 points and Malkin looking beast from that side and Gonch getting assists he means so much to the team. Big to see other plays going out and getting goals including Cooke, Talbot, and Staal all great to see as the Pens just prove to be a much better team and are showing it every game! :drink:

I just hope Kennedy is OK. He left early and did not return I love the speed he brings to the third line. Ugh it's a shame the Sens are so dirty Neal, and Ruutu just finding every opportunity to give a cheap shot or so. The Pens are lucky to get out of their with only Kennedy banged up!
1 game to win lets do it at home! Pens 3-1
LETS GO PENS!:drink:

Edman
04-20-2010, 09:35 PM
The Penguins won, that's all that counts.

Philthy beat Jersey again, looks like the Devils are looking at another early exit.

steelpride12
04-20-2010, 09:52 PM
I love watching the Devils win, that means we won't have to deal with them and if all goes according to plan it will be Caps/Flyers and Pens/Boston or Buffalo Ill take it for the second round!

steelerdude15
04-20-2010, 11:31 PM
I don't think I realized it until tonight, but Ottawa is a dirty team.
Yes they are dirty... too bad I didn't get to see it... damn work. :mad: O well, very good to see they won a great game... too bad the Pirates sucked it up. :doh:

steelpride12
04-21-2010, 09:58 AM
My favorite picture from the night. I read Rupp's mouth he pointed to the ice and said "you wait till im out there next game!" Looks like Neil is in for old fashion ass whoopin!

http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp359/kingdakota_2008/i-36.jpg

SteelCityMom
04-21-2010, 10:15 AM
My favorite picture from the night. I read Rupp's mouth he pointed to the ice and said "you wait till im out there next game!" Looks like Neil is in for old fashion ass whoopin!

http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp359/kingdakota_2008/i-36.jpg

Haha yeah, that was great! Talbot, Rupp and Kunitz all looked very amused during their little "exchange". Oh to be able to hear what was said to him!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6s9CVvp3UKs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6s9CVvp3UKs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Pittsky
04-21-2010, 10:17 AM
it was a great game fleury played as good as he could...those 5 on 3's killed us....going forward i hope they can keep the penalties down cuz thats gunna be our downfall in my opinion.

SteelCityMom
04-21-2010, 11:22 AM
I absolutely hate the Flyers and it makes me a bit ill to root for them, but they have a great regular and post season record against the Devils, who I think pose the biggest threat to the Pens (obviously). I hope they can hold on to their 3-1 lead over the Debs though...because Carter and Gagne are both out for game 5 with foot injuries. That's a huge blow to the Flyers offense. Keeping my fingers crossed that they can oust the Debs quickly.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=526471

steelpride12
04-21-2010, 11:41 AM
Hate the Flyers and their fans, but do the Pens a favor and win this series please so we can watch the Caps demolish you and have an easier second round opponent!

WH
04-21-2010, 11:46 AM
I don't see the Pens playing the Caps in anything but the Conference Finals, if both teams make it. I don't know if my heart can take another 7 games with even more on the line than last year.

steelpride12
04-21-2010, 11:50 AM
I don't see the Pens playing the Caps in anything but the Conference Finals, if both teams make it. I don't know if my heart can take another 7 games with even more on the line than last year.

If all goes according to plan then no we won't see them until the Eastern Conference Finals. IF Philly wins their series then we would see Buffalo or Boston second round which I like either match up.

X-Terminator
04-21-2010, 11:53 AM
I absolutely hate the Flyers and it makes me a bit ill to root for them, but they have a great regular and post season record against the Devils, who I think pose the biggest threat to the Pens (obviously). I hope they can hold on to their 3-1 lead over the Debs though...because Carter and Gagne are both out for game 5 with foot injuries. That's a huge blow to the Flyers offense. Keeping my fingers crossed that they can oust the Debs quickly.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=526471

Ouch. Carter was already playing hurt too. Yeah, that's pretty much it for their scoring, unless they think Dan Carcillo is going to pick up the slack. :rofl: Not that they've played well to this point, but if the Devils can't beat the Flyers at home with 2 of their best players out of the lineup, then they deserve to be teeing up at the first hole on Saturday morning. Still though, as much as it makes me want to puke, I hope the Flyers win.

BTW, Sid now has 74 career playoff points, tying him with Wayne Gretzky for the most by age 22. His 11 points in the first 4 games is also a franchise record. Best player in the league? Hell yeah.

Also, root for the Broons tonight! Gotta have that home-ice advantage in round 2!

steelpride12
04-21-2010, 11:58 AM
Ouch. Carter was already playing hurt too. Yeah, that's pretty much it for their scoring, unless they think Dan Carcillo is going to pick up the slack. :rofl: Not that they've played well to this point, but if the Devils can't beat the Flyers at home with 2 of their best players out of the lineup, then they deserve to be teeing up at the first hole on Saturday morning. Still though, as much as it makes me want to puke, I hope the Flyers win.

BTW, Sid now has 74 career playoff points, tying him with Wayne Gretzky for the most by age 22. His 11 points in the first 4 games is also a franchise record. Best player in the league? Hell yeah.

Also, root for the Broons tonight! Gotta have that home-ice advantage in round 2!

I just smell it now. The Cryers win their series limping into a full attack against the Caps who kill them (ill enjoy), and then the Quin get the Bruins at home and demolish them and get the Caps for another 7 games :banging:

Sid will pass Lemieux and Gretzky someday for most points in the playoffs if this team can stay a playoff contender season in and out thats for sure he is just on fire! :thumbsup:

SteelCityMom
04-21-2010, 12:11 PM
I just smell it now. The Cryers win their series limping into a full attack against the Caps who kill them (ill enjoy), and then the Quin get the Bruins at home and demolish them and get the Caps for another 7 games :banging:

Sid will pass Lemieux and Gretzky someday for most points in the playoffs if this team can stay a playoff contender season in and out thats for sure he is just on fire! :thumbsup:

I for one certainly don't hope the Caps destroy the Flyers. Again, I hate them, but if they oust two of our biggest threats that benefits the Pens greatly. I'd take the Flyers in the ECF over the Caps or Devils any day of the week. Of course, I still hope the Habs can get rid of the Caps quickly (that's who the Pens would face if they do), but that's a longshot at best.

WH
04-21-2010, 12:19 PM
Crosby v. Miller in the Stanley Cup playoffs immediately following the Olympics sure makes for an exciting story line.

WH
04-21-2010, 12:23 PM
I can see the advertising banner now.

Pittsburgh Penguins: Experience players who don't have sex in bathrooms.

X-Terminator
04-21-2010, 12:54 PM

Crosby will pass Lemieux for sure...Gretzky will be a little tougher to pass - he finished with 382 career playoff points. Crosby will have to put up at least 25 points in his next 13 postseason appearances to pass Gretzky. That just shows you how great Gretzky was, especially early in his career. He scored 40+ points in the playoffs 3 times and has 4 of the top 5 playoff point totals. I think if the Pens make it to the Final again this season, Sid just might crack 40 if he keeps playing like this.

I for one certainly don't hope the Caps destroy the Flyers. Again, I hate them, but if they oust two of our biggest threats that benefits the Pens greatly. I'd take the Flyers in the ECF over the Caps or Devils any day of the week. Of course, I still hope the Habs can get rid of the Caps quickly (that's who the Pens would face if they do), but that's a longshot at best.

If both the Caps and Devils lose, the Pens will play either the Habs or Flyers depending on what happens between Buffalo/Boston. They'd get the Habs if Boston wins and the Flyers if Buffalo wins. I think the Caps and Flyers will win, though, and face each other in the 2nd round.

WH
04-21-2010, 02:17 PM
Don't start that in this thread.. Toooo much of that going on elsewhere in the forums..

you're right, I'm very sorry, please disregard that comment.

I just love having hockey as a safe forum where there is very little drama.

...but yet I bring the drama into here....

damnit.......

one of these days i'll get this Pens forum stuff right.

stlrtruck
04-21-2010, 02:45 PM
I just got a facebook post from a friend of mine near DC who continues to say that Sid is a crybaby and that the caveman isn't a thug. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

WH
04-21-2010, 02:52 PM
I just got a facebook post from a friend of mine near DC who continues to say that Sid is a crybaby and that the caveman isn't a thug. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He's not a thug, he's a showboating jag-off. Sutton...is a thug.

And unlike my Staal rants, I have loads of proof. more...

nmVdVJ1sRJI

Fire Haley
04-21-2010, 03:58 PM
Told ya the Sens were pussies.

Now if the Flyers take out the debbils they can beat up the Caps for us.

steelpride12
04-21-2010, 04:38 PM
Told ya the Sens were pussies.

Now if the Flyers take out the debbils they can beat up the Caps for us.

That's exactly the best I can ask for. Im sure the Caps would beat the Flyers in 5 or 6 games at the most, but I would just want the Cryers to beat the leaving shit out of them so by the time the Pens get to them it's not another 7 game heart attack fest!

SteelCityMom
04-21-2010, 06:50 PM
Jim's back from his trip....Yay for new YLDG's!

<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_d_CgX08gak&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_d_CgX08gak&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>

steelpride12
04-21-2010, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the post SteelCityMom! Another great episode, I want one after every single game.

Fire Haley
04-21-2010, 07:29 PM
doh - Flyers just lost two of the best players to broken feet stopping shots in that last game - Marty must be smiling

X-Terminator
04-21-2010, 09:47 PM
Boston beats Buffalo 3-2 in double OT to take a 3-1 lead in the series. :thumbsup:

Gagne is out at least 3 weeks and Carter is out at least 6, which means he's likely done for the playoffs. Ouch. And Carter had just come back late in the season from breaking his OTHER foot. The Devils must be licking their chops now.

steelpride12
04-21-2010, 09:55 PM
Boston beats Buffalo 3-2 in double OT to take a 3-1 lead in the series. :thumbsup:

Gagne is out at least 3 weeks and Carter is out at least 6, which means he's likely done for the playoffs. Ouch. And Carter had just come back late in the season from breaking his OTHER foot. The Devils must be licking their chops now.

I love the results of Boston game good to see an old face win it for them.

All the Cryers have to do is win one more game I hope the Devils don't take this series! :banging:

Gnutella
04-21-2010, 11:06 PM
Go Bruins! Go Flyers! (Ecch!) One more game from each of you and we'll get home-ice advantage for another round!

And **** the ****ing Capital ****ers!

Shea
04-21-2010, 11:07 PM
I think I might need some help, perhaps an intervention.

I can't stop watching hockey.

Gnutella
04-21-2010, 11:14 PM
Shit. Tomorrow night I'll be flipping back and forth between the NFL Draft and the hockey game.

SteelCityMom
04-22-2010, 12:29 AM
I think I might need some help, perhaps an intervention.

I can't stop watching hockey.

I'm with you. My better half was ready to kill me during the Olympics because from 3pm on it was all hockey all the time around here lol...and now the playoffs, well...his eyes are getting quite the workout from rolling all over the place. Don't know what I'm gonna do with myself after the playoffs are over!

WH
04-22-2010, 12:52 AM
How cute. Ovechkin's using team builder props for post game interviews.

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=15&id=67164

Petesburgh66
04-22-2010, 01:01 AM
Sens Fans are the Flyers Fans to Maple Leaf fans. I can't stand these bunch of band wagoning, self-entitled, booing babies. So I am really enjoying the business that the Pens are giving the Sens. Ottawa will be done in 5.

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 05:33 AM

:banana: :applaudit:

I was sick yesterday with a cold and bronchitis and watched some of the game last night and it was 2-0 Buffalo when I turned it off and went to bed. :thumbsup: Bruins!

It makes my skin crawl to root for the Flyers but I'd rather play them than the Debs in the next round.

JoeR63
04-22-2010, 08:32 AM
If I'm not mistaken, if everyone up 3-1 wins, we would face the Bruins and the Caps would play the Flyers. Hopefully they have a brutal series and beat each other up and we'll take out the trash in the Conference Finals!!

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 10:12 AM
:banana: :applaudit:

I was sick yesterday with a cold and bronchitis and watched some of the game last night and it was 2-0 Buffalo when I turned it off and went to bed. :thumbsup: Bruins!

It makes my skin crawl to root for the Flyers but I'd rather play them than the Debs in the next round.

Awe im sorry you were sick yesterday and I hope you feel better today! :hug:

I hope the Pens win big for you tonight and your boys Poni and Gonch get goals just to make you happy! :wink02:

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 10:12 AM
If I'm not mistaken, if everyone up 3-1 wins, we would face the Bruins and the Caps would play the Flyers. Hopefully they have a brutal series and beat each other up and we'll take out the trash in the Conference Finals!!

Yupp if all went according to plan that's how is will go and the Cryers beating on the Caps, but losing can only help.:thumbsup:

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 10:36 AM
Let's face it.. We all know we will end up facing the Crappers at one point in the playoffs... Pen's are in playoff mode...

Oh of course. If we win next round we will see them in the Eastern Conference Finals.

Looks like TK will more than likely be out tonight. He was absent from practice this morning and Fedotenko took his spot.

X-Terminator
04-22-2010, 11:40 AM
TK is definitely out; Tank is in; Pascal Leclaire will be in goal for the Sens and Shean Donovan will take the place of Jonathan Cheechoo. What this will hopefully mean is absolutely nothing, the Pens take care of business and get ready for the 2nd round.

WH
04-22-2010, 01:01 PM
I hope the Pens kick some ass.

SteelMember
04-22-2010, 01:06 PM
Pens take care of business and get ready for the 2nd round.
:thumbsup:

LET"S GO PENS!!

stlrtruck
04-22-2010, 01:57 PM
It would be nice to have them win it tonight. My wife would enjoy being able to watch some of 'her' shows at least util the second round begins.

Indo
04-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Go Bruins! Go Flyers! (Ecch!) One more game from each of you and we'll get home-ice advantage for another round!

And **** the ****ing Capital ****ers!

It's almost as bad as rooting for the Ravens, isn't it?
Makes me want to throw up in my mouth, but I guess it's necessary...

Fire Haley
04-22-2010, 05:47 PM
Finish them off!

http://betweenkaseysears.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/090415_fearthepenguin-l1.jpg

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 05:59 PM
Finish them off!

http://betweenkaseysears.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/090415_fearthepenguin-l1.jpg

I LOVE IT!!! :applaudit: :thumbsup:

I think this will be the most physical game between the two teams thus far. The Sens are not going to go down without a fight and the entire team needs to bring its A+ game tonight.

I BELIEVE!!!

LETS GO PENS!

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 06:10 PM
LET'S GO PENS!

Time to finish off this series at home which we could not do last season! Come on boys! :thumbsup:

Fire Haley
04-22-2010, 06:11 PM
From Pens Site:

10:39 AM:
The Penguins have begun their morning skate and Tyler Kennedy is not with them. Kennedy left the team's 7-4 Game 4 victory in Ottawa in the first period and did not return. Head coach Dan Bylsma listed him as day-to-day with a lower body injury. It looks like Ruslan Fedotenko, who was scratched in Games 2-4, will replace Kennedy on the third line.

The forward combinations looked like this:

Kunitz-Crosby-Guerin
Dupuis-Malkin-Ponikarovsky
Cooke-Staal-Fedotenko
Rupp-Talbot-Adams

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 06:12 PM
Ruutu to the box I'd love to capitalize on this one!

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 06:12 PM
Ruutu to the sin bin and the Pens on a PP!!! :hope:

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 06:16 PM
Come on crowd GET INTO IT!

WH
04-22-2010, 06:21 PM
Come on crowd GET INTO IT!

The playoff crowd in Pittsburgh sucks between scores.

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 06:24 PM

I think our fans are the best and very loud in the playoffs, just a little weak right now.

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 06:26 PM
PP for Sens, ehh Rupp just wants to demolish someone!

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 06:27 PM

They were pretty consistent in Game #1 to be quite honest. Normally, they aren't.

SHIT. RUpp in the bin. Not smart there Mike. :banging:

Hold 'em PK!

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 06:28 PM
Sens score first. Just outplaying the Pens right now and not looking good at home once again. Have to win here.

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 06:28 PM
DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!! :banging: :mad: :banging:

Carrie Underwood is smiling - - - somewhere.

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 06:31 PM
All year long, they were outstanding on the PK but not against the Sens in this series.

Oh well - no use crying over spilled milk. Pens have to answer here and FAST.

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 06:32 PM
WTH????????? :banging:

McKee needs to GO. Other than blocking shots now and then, he is as useless as teets on a bull.

steelpride12
2 to 0 Sens and the Pens are just erupting right now! Turnovers and sloppy passing in the nuetral zone! Not a good start at all at least it's early.

SteelCityMom
Shyt! Not looking good right now....down 2-0.

PICK IT THE HELL UP GUYS!

WH
04-22-2010, 06:34 PM
Neither of those goals are on Fleury.

This sucks.

I'm channeling all my Staal hate towards Sutton right now.

I think it's gonna stay there for a looooooong loooooong time.

SteelCityMom
I can't help but think maybe they need people booing them to play at an extreme level lol.

steelpride12
I wish the Pens at least once could finish at home. This should be the easiest place to play and win.

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 06:35 PM
I can't help but think maybe they need people booing them to play at an extreme level lol.

Crowd's not doing much of anything right now I could hear a dime drop it's sad!

Great save from Fluery!

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 06:39 PM
Fluery is making some good saves right now. We cannot go down 3 to 0!

WH
04-22-2010, 06:39 PM
Malkin, as it stands, is not playing great.

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 06:40 PM
Malkin, as it stands, is not playing great.

It's only the 1st period, WH. I have no doubt he'll pick it up.

We need more SOG, damn it. :banging:

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 06:40 PM
Im not worried yet. 2 goals the worst lead in hockey and with two periods left I know our boys can and will pull through!

WH
04-22-2010, 06:43 PM
It's only the 1st period, WH. I have no doubt he'll pick it up.

We need more SOG, damn it. :banging:

Agreed on both points. I put that ''as it stands'' in there to avoid sound like a jagoff.

I think it's my video feed, but everyone on both teams seems to be moving incredibly slow.

We need a chat room for Pens games.

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 06:44 PM
Have I said yet tonight that I can't stomach Spezza? :puke:

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 06:45 PM
Pens are going to be on another PP - we HAVE to get one here guyz! :hope: :banana:

Nice play by Staal to get that puck out around the net. :thumbsup:

LETS GO PENS!

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 06:46 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Kris Letang puts one in and the Pens get on the board! :banana: :banana: :applaudit:

SteelCityMom
WOOOOOO LETANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect time to get a PP goal! FINISH THEM!

steelpride12
GOOOALLLL!!! Letang on the PP goes upstairs on Leclair and this gives the Pens huge momentum at the end of the first period! GO PENS! 2 to 1!

SteelCityMom
04-22-2010, 06:48 PM
Psssst...Philly is up 1-0 on the dweebs!

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 06:48 PM
Finally the crowd is back into it and the Pens have that extra step! Now this is our Pens time for a comeback W!

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 06:49 PM
Pens on another PP. :applaudit: Time to tie it up! :hope:

SteelCityMom
Annnnddd...another PP for the Pens for Staal being hauled down.

steelpride12
Great move by Staal his special power move and draws a Penalty with .10 remaining. So it will be one huge PP in the second period and Philips is starting to like the box!

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 06:50 PM
Me likey that the Pens will start the 2nd on the PP! :applaudit:

Good first period, but the Pens really need to do better on the faceoffs and get a couple more SOG on LeClair.

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 06:52 PM
Great move by Staal his special power move and draws a Penalty with .10 remaining. So it will be one huge PP in the second period and Philips is starting to like the box!

Staal suuuuuuucks. Don't you know that? :chuckle: :wink:

(Sorry WH - the debil made me do it). :laughing: :evil:

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 06:53 PM
Ya Staal is a bum! hehe all jokes!

Yes Pens came out sloppy, but if they can continue their play after the PP goal then they will be just fine. They just wanted to make this game more interesting!

WH
04-22-2010, 06:53 PM
I asked for it. I can't be upset about it. Where is XT? He's missing his oppurtunities.

WH
04-22-2010, 06:56 PM
....In between periods with Don Cherry. this guys a hoot.

X-Terminator
04-22-2010, 07:03 PM
I asked for it. I can't be upset about it. Where is XT? He's missing his oppurtunities.

Oh I'm here, don't worry.

I didn't think the Pens played well at all in the first period. They looked flat, like they thought the Sens were just going to roll over, and they got burned. Disappointing to see that after listening to them talk over the past 2 days about this being the toughest game to win and that they learned from last year when they didn't clinch series at home when they had the chance. Hopefully that PPG gets them going, because I don't want this series going back to Ottawa.

And the PK...wow. What the hell, guys? You were great all season long! Now you look like you can't stop anyone.

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 07:06 PM
I just really think it's important for the Pens to win tonight at home to close the series. Last season they failed to do so twice and won all their series on the road, which is great, but they need to do so at home where it should be the easiest.

WH
04-22-2010, 07:08 PM
Period 2. Let's get it done.

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 07:09 PM
Let's keep a positive 'tude folks - we're just beginning the 2nd.

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 07:09 PM
OOOOOOhhhhhh - Poni almost scored - twice! :banging: Damn.

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 07:11 PM
Another PP coming against the Pens Shoot!

WH
NOT a good powerplay

HometownGal
Shit. Pascal - what were you thinking? :banging:

Back on the PK. Gotta stand tall here guyz.

SteelCityMom
Dupuis in the box for interference...not good not good.

They are playing with absolutely no fire right now...got a bad feeling about this.

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 07:12 PM
What an awesome glove save by Fleury! :applaudit: One of the best gloves in the league. :applaudit:

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 07:14 PM
GREAT JOB PK! :hatsoff: Now let's get that tying goal, several more and send the Sens packing early. :applaudit:

WH
04-22-2010, 07:15 PM
Great PK

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 07:16 PM
Great PK boys! Now lets tie it up and get the W!

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 07:22 PM
They really need to park either Cooke or Hottiekarovsky in front of the net when they're in the O-Zone.

WH
04-22-2010, 07:23 PM
There is a goal coming soon. you can feel it.

Edit: The crowd is into it now.

SteelCityMom
04-22-2010, 07:26 PM
Yeah, they're definitely starting to get back to their game now. I knew if I sent out some mental telepathy to them it would get them in gear lol.

LETS GO PENS!!!

SteelCityMom
04-22-2010, 07:28 PM
Hehehe...nice hit on Ruutu.

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 07:28 PM
Ruutu just got leveled by Adams. :laughing:

Still luv ya Jarkko, but you are now the enemy.

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 07:29 PM
Volchenkov is a real pain in the ass. :chuckle:

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 07:30 PM
Pens look much better now and have the momentum. Time to get one past him to tie it up and finish off this game. Good to see Ruutu get slammed by Adams!

SteelCityMom
04-22-2010, 07:31 PM
Philly up 2-0 on the dweebs right now...little over 7 mins left in the 2nd period there.

WH
04-22-2010, 07:32 PM
This game is like a powder keg.

Brooks abusing Cullen, hilarious.

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 07:33 PM
Orpik got away with one there - just like Sutton did on Dupuis. Textbook cross check.

SteelCityMom
04-22-2010, 07:34 PM
Almost Geno....almost.

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 07:34 PM
LeClair is like a stone wall tonight - eerily reminds me of Varlamov last year. :horror:

SteelCityMom
04-22-2010, 07:35 PM
I wanna see this face in my sig real soon!

SteelCityMom
04-22-2010, 07:35 PM
Philly up 3-0

SteelCityMom
04-22-2010, 07:37 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 07:37 PM
Hmmmmmm - that was awfully close.

WH
04-22-2010, 07:38 PM
Philly best not finish off the Devils before we finish off the Senators.

SteelCityMom
Goal waved off.

BOOO!

Should be a good goal...I hope Toronto makes the right call.

steelpride12
Dammit that's bullshit! That's a goal!

HometownGal
We just might get one here. :hope: :hope: :hope:

Net was not all the way off its mooring.

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 07:39 PM
This should be a goal. Make the right call here.

SteelCityMom
We just might get one here. :hope: :hope: :hope:

Net was not all the way off its mooring.

Yeah, it hopped up a little, but didn't come off.

I hope they make the right call.

If not...keep the pressure on!

WH
edit, no he did, bad camera angle.

This should be a goal.

edit again.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ref's # is 43.

the #43 never dissapoints in Pittsburgh.

SteelCityMom
04-22-2010, 07:40 PM
No way should the ref have been thinking about blowing the whistle that quickly either....I hate when they do that crap.

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 07:41 PM
IT'S A GOAL!! Kunitz ties it up and im sure we will hear about this one for awhile!

HometownGal
UH-HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applaudit: :applaudit: :hatsoff:

SteelCityMom
YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!

SteelCityMom
IT'S A GOAL!! Kunitz ties it up and im sure we will hear about this one for awhile!

What, you didn't see the money exchange on that call? :chuckle:

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 07:42 PM
2 to 2 now with a late goal in the second and this is a game ladies and gents! Pens have all the momentum and it's time to take the lead! LET'S GO PENS!

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 07:43 PM
I wish someone - anyone - would drill that arrogant little shit Spezza into the boards and make him taste the paint.

WH
04-22-2010, 07:44 PM
I wish someone - anyone - would drill that arrogant little shit Spezza into the boards and make him taste the paint.

If I didn't know better, I would think you didn't care much for Spezza

SteelCityMom
04-22-2010, 07:45 PM
Great period for the Pens! Keep the momentum going boys and finish this thing off!

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 07:45 PM
Third period is going to be a wild one! Hold on Pens fans - it's going to be quite a ride!

Pens had NINETEEN SOG that period!! :applaudit:

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 07:46 PM
28 shots for the Pens and 19 in that period and only 5 in the second for the Sens. Looks like the momentum has shifted all towards the Pens heading into the third! Time to take over and win this in the third!

EVERYONE BELIEVE! OUR PENS WILL DO THIS TONIGHT! Let's Go Pens!

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 07:46 PM
If I didn't know better, I would think you didn't care much for Spezza

Gee - whatever gave you that idea? :chuckle:

He is #2 on my NHL players (or former NHL'ers) dislike list. Fagomir is #1 hands down.

X-Terminator
04-22-2010, 07:49 PM
Only Ottawa fans hate Spezza more than HTG does. :chuckle:

MUCH better period for the Pens, and thankfully they managed to tie the game at the end. They have to keep that pressure on in the 3rd, get a couple of goals and end this thing. The Sens will not make it easy on them though, I'm sure. One fluke goal or 2, and this thing could be going back to Ottawa.

WH
04-22-2010, 07:52 PM
What's this Out for Justice stuff?

SteelCityMom
04-22-2010, 07:59 PM

I don't know...I was trying to figure that out too. I guess since the balls weren't shown dropping or some crap like that.

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 07:59 PM

Huh? Please explain.

WH
04-22-2010, 08:02 PM
Huh? Please explain.

CBC just did this segment about Some of the Pens wearing T.shirts that say ''out for justice''

no one knows why.

they said it was because of some Steven Segal movie called Out for Justice and he played a cop named Geno.

or

some NHL chairman said ''Justice, Justice'' loudly when the Pens were awarded the first pick in the Crosby draft.

Neither makes sense to me why it would matter now.

It would have made perfect sense last year. This year it seems out of place.

SteelCityMom
04-22-2010, 08:02 PM
Huh? Please explain.

nvm...WH explained it.

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 08:05 PM
CBC just did this segment about Some of the Pens wearing T.shirts that say ''out for justice''

no one knows why.

they said it was because of some Steven Segal movie called Out for Justice and he played a cop named Geno.

or

some NHL chairman said ''Justice, Justice'' loudly when the Pens were awarded the first pick in the Crosby draft.

Neither makes sense to me why it would matter now.

It would have made perfect sense last year. This year it seems out of place.

:banging: I should have known - I'm a huge Segal fan and have seen that movie dozens of times. :chuckle:

Don't understand the reasoning behind those T-shirts either, quite frankly, but oh well. :noidea:

WH
04-22-2010, 08:05 PM
Power Play. Come on.

SteelCityMom
04-22-2010, 08:06 PM
LETS GO PENS! Great time to get a pp goal here!

SteelCityMom
04-22-2010, 08:07 PM
WTF!!!!!!!!!

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 08:07 PM
Damn!!!! I thought my baybeeeee got a goal here. :banging: :banging:

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 08:08 PM
Hold the phone here - that puck never touched Kunitz's stick!!!!

HometownGal
BULLSHIT!!!!! :mad: :mad:

SteelCityMom
Blah.....

Keep the pressure on guys!!!!!

steelpride12
That puck was hit by a glove not his stick!

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 08:11 PM
Keep playing hard guys - you're wearin' 'em down.

WH
04-22-2010, 08:11 PM
That was a really long shift for Malkin. whole PP and then some i....think.

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 08:12 PM
Looks like the Debs are going DOWN! :applaudit:

SteelCityMom
04-22-2010, 08:12 PM
ARRRRRRGGGG!!!!

Billy G gets robbed!

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 08:13 PM
Pen's just need to keep playing like they are! Just dominating right now and will win this game! Let's go Pens!

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 08:16 PM
Any of you guys growing playoff beards?

I was going to let my leg hair grow but I can't stand hair on any part of my bod. :chuckle:

WH
04-22-2010, 08:16 PM
Pen's just need to keep playing like they are! Just dominating right now and will win this game! Let's go Pens!

That's what scares me. All that domination won't mean crap if they put it in on some flukey crap goal.

Is this ''I made it, I made it'' song a big hit in the US nowadays? They've played it on the CBC about 50 times and I'm already sick of it.

Thank you Fleury. thank you.

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 08:17 PM
That's what scares me. All that domination won't mean crap if they put it in on some flukey crap goal.

Is this ''I made it, I made it'' song a big hit in the US nowadays? They've played it on the CBC about 50 times and I'm already sick of it.

Yupp big song for the younger generation that's for sure!
And Yes HTG Im attempting to grow one tough at 19!:chuckle:

SteelCityMom
04-22-2010, 08:18 PM
Any of you guys growing playoff beards?

I was going to let my leg hair grow but I can't stand hair on any part of my bod. :chuckle:

Does mine count?

http://www.beforeyoutakethatpill.com/2008/11/woman-beard.jpg

:chuckle:

HometownGal
WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! Sid scores to give the Pens a 3-2 lead! :applaudit: :hatsoff: :applaudit:

SteelCityMom
Crosby!!!!!!!!!!!

Woot Woot!!!!

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 08:19 PM
GOOALLLLL!!! That play was all Malkin taking it to the net and Sid while diving on the ground scores!!!

HometownGal
WOW - what a helluva play by Sid! :banana: He never ceases to amaze me.

HometownGal
Does mine count?

http://www.beforeyoutakethatpill.com/2008/11/woman-beard.jpg

:chuckle:

:toofunny::thumbsup::toofunny:

WH
I should really stop holding my breath when the Pens start messing around in front of the net....

SteelCityMom
04-22-2010, 08:20 PM
LETS GO PENS!!!

<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_hHDxlm66dE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_hHDxlm66dE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 08:20 PM
Keep playing YOUR game Pens! Lots of time left.

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 08:21 PM
Pens are just upstoppable right now! WOOOO PENS PENS PENS! The crowd is alive and our boys are playing their game!

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 08:21 PM
Yupp big song for the younger generation that's for sure!
And Yes HTG Im attempting to grow one tough at 19!:chuckle:

Hey - if Superstar can grow one, so can you. :drink:

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 08:23 PM
Regan hurts the Pens again and scores. 3 to 3.

SteelCityMom
Boooooooooo!!!

HometownGal
SHIT. The Sens aren't going to just go away. :banging: :banging:

I BELIEVE!!! We'll get that goal back.

WH
damnit.

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 08:24 PM
Almost time for the Steelers to pick. :banana:

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 08:24 PM
Let's go Pens bring it harder!

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 08:25 PM
Almost time for the Steelers to pick. :banana:

Update me please on who they pick! :hug:

HometownGal
Ruutu going back to the sin bin. :applaudit:

Let's end it here Pens. :hope:

SteelCityMom
Alright! PP for the Pens...Let's go guys!

WH
04-22-2010, 08:26 PM
Come on, make the team pay for that little pricks mistake.

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 08:28 PM
Ugh Poni looks like we need to kill a big one here!

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 08:29 PM
Update me please on who they pick! :hug:

With the 18th pick, the Pittsburgh Steelers select . . . .

Maurkice Pouncey - Center.

steelpride12
Ehhh Orpik is down and bleeding bad!

WH
Steeler pick Center Maurkice Pouncey

SteelCityMom
Dang, Orpik is down...

SteelCityMom
04-22-2010, 08:30 PM
Not sure I agree with that call...but I'll take it.

steelpride12
04-22-2010, 08:30 PM
4 min PP for the Pens coming up WOOOO!!! Orpik got high sticked!

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 08:31 PM
Fisher got screwed there - Fleury pushed him into Orpik's face. :shake02:

SteelCityMom
Adams in the box too? Ok....

It's on Fleury that's why Adams is in the box I guess.

HometownGal
Fleury also got 2 - Pens PP coming up.

steelpride12
Only 2 min? Orpik was bleeding!

SteelCityMom
04-22-2010, 08:33 PM
ANOTHER penalty? Seriously? Ugggghhh....

steelpride12
Staal takes an interference penalty SHOOT!

HometownGal
Dayum!!!! Staal bowled LeClaire over and got nailed. :banging: I'm really not liking this at all.

steelpride12
Very quiet in between goals tonight. Not impressed!