PDA

View Full Version : The Bear Jew/ Inglorius Basterds

supa_fly_steeler
04-12-2010, 04:51 AM
Did anyone watch this movie?

For the first time I watched it last night.

And it was a really good film imo Quinten Tarrentino always does a good job with the films.

The Bear Jew is easily the best part of the film I loved the part.

QFxeC_o4I-w

DD1y-XvreN

stlrtruck
04-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Yeah I saw the movie and that was one of the better scenes.

Steelerstrength
04-12-2010, 04:01 PM
He jacked that MF'er! Looked very real too! Damn!

Wife is not a fan of violence, so I haven't yet had the opportunity to see the movie. She doesn't mind if I see it on my own, but I have not yet prioritized it in my schedule.

I'll probably wait to see it on HBO or Showcase, etc.

JackHammer
04-13-2010, 01:29 AM
Lol, yeah. I lost it when they first said his name. Great movie!

supa_fly_steeler
04-13-2010, 02:25 AM
Lol i love how he bangs the baseball bat like in the cave and the nazi starts shitting himself.

@Steelerstrength, it's not really a voilent gory film, theres a few bad scenes like the bear jew but its pretty much well a war film lol.

i wouldnt put it in the same genre as saw and kill bill violence wise.

it has some funny parts as well.

SteelerEmpire
04-13-2010, 09:29 AM
Saw the movie .... I would just LOVE to go Nazi hunting... ha ha .... looks like fun...

Dino 6 Rings
04-13-2010, 10:35 AM
The best part of Terrentino's films are always the dialog.

Best scene in Bastrads was the opening scene with the Nazi and the Farmer. Best scene in the film.

My opinion of coarse.

But Kill Bill's best two scenes were the Man in Oikinawa (spelling) and the dinner between Uma and Carridine toward the end. Even the scene where Carridine is making sandwhiches and the little girl is explaining how her gold fish died.

Best scene in True Romance, by far, the Walken Hopper dialog when Hopper ends up telling Walken that because he's sicilian he's black. "am I lying"? Great scene.

Pulp fiction, I find the best scene is the scene between Uma and Travolta at the night club. The dinner dialog between two people that are not dating, but just out together. "Ketchup" and "five dollar milkshake"

Dusk til Dawn, well I do enjoy Selma Hyack snake dancing, but the border crossing scene is the best in the film.

Jackie Brown is a fantastic movie. But my favorite scene in that is between Keaton and Grier at the airport arrest.

Its all about the dialog. Sometimes, the over the top violence of his films takes away from the fantastic dialog he writes.