PDA

View Full Version : Just listened to the entire 71 minute interview with the D.A.

SteelerFanFromOregon
04-13-2010, 01:10 AM
Man, there is just so little evidence and everyone who is questioned at the news conference (D.A., GBI personel, MPD personel) all admit there just isn't anything besides the alleged victim's testimony. And what a wishy washy inconsistent testimony that is!

They act giddy about having a case like this in Milledgeville, also admit over and over that there is a big problem in lack of "carding" underaged folks in drinking establishments. (she obviously must not have been carded if since she's 20 yrs. old)

As I've wondered, they have no evidence to prove that Ben even followed her into the bathroom! :banging: All the D.A. had to go on was her testimony, that's it, as to whether Ben followed her into the bathroom, D.A. admits that right on camera! The body guards around the VIP did not see Ben follow her to the bathroom.

They didn't even have "probably cause", nothing.

I just hope the rest of the country realizes this and doesn't listen to the drama queen media who want to jump to conclusions based on on lady's testimony and no facts to support it.

That to say, geesh Ben, come on! You really need counseling.

Go Steelers! :tt04:

wiz1120
04-13-2010, 01:13 AM
Wow, listening to the 71 minute interview, that's dedication.

But of course, this has been what a lot of people thought all along. I just feel bad for all the fans that publicly spoke out against him. They are gonna have to watch him win another super bowl knowing that they wanted a future hall of fame quarterback run outta town based on accusations..for shame.

ysgi
04-13-2010, 01:18 AM
Wow, listening to the 71 minute interview, that's dedication.

But of course, this has been what a lot of people thought all along. I just feel bad for all the fans that publicly spoke out against him. They are gonna have to watch him win another super bowl knowing that they wanted a future hall of fame quarterback run outta town based on accusations..for shame.

+1

And I think every one of them should go pound salt.

-ysgi