PDA

View Full Version : Steeler-fan Jim Carrey tweets about Big Ben

NEWstevo
04-13-2010, 04:45 AM
After all the bad press Big Ben is getting, it is nice to see some Steeler fans coming out of the wood work to support him, or at least laugh at his expense. (BTW: I didn't know Jim Carrey was a Steeler fan... cool)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/12/jim-carrey-ben-roethlisbe_n_533788.html

Jim Carrey: Ben Roethlisberger Sexually Assaulted Me

Jim Carrey appears to be making a habit of offering helpful sports commentary. Just days after saying that Tiger Woods' wife was a "willing participant" in her husband's infidelity, the actor has weighed in on the problems facing Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.
In a series of tweets on Sunday, Carrey wrote that he needed to tone down his future tweets -- before (hopefully) joking that Big Ben sexually assaulted him:

My people called and said I might have to tame my tweets a little. So here goes...I'm going to make a sandwich now. peanut butter.(sigh) ;^\

Well, I ate my inoffensive sandwich with an acceptable glass of milk and took the dogs out, while avoiding any controversial thought--->

...then I was sexually assaulted by Ben Roethlisberger! I can't be certain but it sure looked like him! Good thing I'm a Steelers fan! ;^B

Steelers>NFL
04-13-2010, 06:56 AM
tweet! tweet!

tweet! tweet!

Can't hear ya!!!