PDA

View Full Version : Deadliest Warrior

SteelCityMom
04-13-2010, 10:10 PM
My fiance and I are in love with this show. The 2nd season starts on the 20th, but you can watch the 1st season full episodes here.

http://www.spike.com/show/31082?tabId=31138&fxn=getTabMembers

Shaolin Monks vs. Maori and Spartans vs. Ninjas are my favorites!

Vincent
04-13-2010, 10:46 PM
Its a great show. Some really surprising match ups and results.

NEPAsteeler
04-13-2010, 10:47 PM
This show is AWESOME. I can't wait for the new season to start!

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-14-2010, 11:32 AM
My fiance and I are in love with this show. The 2nd season starts on the 20th, but you can watch the 1st season full episodes here.

http://www.spike.com/show/31082?tabId=31138&fxn=getTabMembers

Shaolin Monks vs. Maori and Spartans vs. Ninjas are my favorites!

This show is GREAT.....I also loved the Spartan vs Ninja episode. No one....NO ONE beats a Spartan warrior!!!! :flex:

SteelCityMom
04-14-2010, 11:42 AM
I can't wait to see the Back for Blood episode (8:30pm on the 20th) which pits the best modern and ancient warriors from season 1 against each other.

I think it will either be Shaolin Monk or Spartan vs. Spetsnaz (or maybe IRA).

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-14-2010, 11:46 AM
I can't wait to see the Back for Blood episode (8:30pm on the 20th) which pits the best modern and ancient warriors from season 1 against each other.

I think it will either be Shaolin Monk or Spartan vs. Spetsnaz (or maybe IRA).

I just watched a Pirate vs. Knight episode and was dissapointed. The pirate won, even the knight was better trained, based on his use of black powder weapons. It seems unfair to pit two warriors from two different technological ages against each other.

Spartan runs across a field at a Spetsnaz soldier and gets a sniper bullet between the eyes at 300 yards....show's over in 10 seconds. :noidea:

xfl2001fan
04-14-2010, 12:37 PM
Aye...firing a weapon does not require near as much skill as handling a sword. I doubt you'd hear about very many accidental sword deaths even if they had the media like we do today...back in the knights day.

Little Timmy, the squirewannabe, grabbed a sword that wasn't sheathed properly. When he dropped it, it went off, bounced (tragically) and cut his throat on the rebound. This is why there should be more "sword control" laws in place.

Yeah...just doesn't seem plausible. I'm guessing gunpowder brought us liberals. :P

Alright, back on topic (after a stupid cheap shot that's thinner than Lindsay Lohan)....

This show is freaking awesome...I've missed a lot of episodes though, so thank you for the S1 Link.

SteelCityMom
04-14-2010, 12:43 PM
I just watched a Pirate vs. Knight episode and was dissapointed. The pirate won, even the knight was better trained, based on his use of black powder weapons. It seems unfair to pit two warriors from two different technological ages against each other.

Spartan runs across a field at a Spetsnaz soldier and gets a sniper bullet between the eyes at 300 yards....show's over in 10 seconds. :noidea:

I get what you mean...the Back for Blood episode is 90 minutes though, so I imagine they're gonna do something cool with it. Not 100% sure if it's going to be taking one of the best from both ancient and modern and pitting them against each other or if it's going to be doing some of the best ancient vs. another ancient and best modern vs. another modern. Either way, I'm sure it will be good.

And yeah, the Pirate vs. Knight episode is probably my least favorite. It's still cool, but not one of the most accurate episodes IMO.

WH
04-14-2010, 01:17 PM
I want Treadstone Operative Jason Bourne pitted against Daniel Craig's James Bond.

urgle burgle
04-14-2010, 01:19 PM
This show is GREAT.....I also loved the Spartan vs Ninja episode. No one....NO ONE beats a Spartan warrior!!!! :flex:

nuh uh....my mom can....