PDA

View Full Version : I Wonder How Plaxico Is Feeling Right Now?

LambertIsGod58
02-06-2006, 08:50 AM
I wonder if he's regretting his decision to hold out for the bigger money when he could've stayed on the 2006 WORLD CHAMPION PITTSBURGH STEELERS? THIS WAS A NICE BIG SHITBURGER FOR PLAXICO TO EAT!!!!

Kdcobainita
02-06-2006, 08:51 AM
I wonder if he's regretting his decision to hold out for the bigger money when he could've stayed on the 2006 WORLD CHAMPION PITTSBURGH STEELERS? THIS WAS A NICE BIG SHITBURGER FOR PLAXICO TO EAT!!!!

im so happy today...and plaxico?? he is happy today? i dont think so...:sofunny:

rickmastfan67
02-06-2006, 08:59 AM
I think Plex got drunk in sorrow last night. LOL.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-06-2006, 08:59 AM
Who cares, Plax is an ass !!! I said that the day he left us and before. I said when he started bad mouthing us after he became a giant !

Hey Plax, guess WHAT you underachieving, self centered, asstard !!!

WE ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prosdo
02-06-2006, 09:23 AM
Probably wondering why he left lol

TasmanianTroy271
02-06-2006, 09:39 AM
Screw Plax, he took the big money to catch balls off a QB whose riding on his brother's talent. Once Tiki leaves, that team's gonna be hilarious...

Ambridge
02-06-2006, 10:41 AM

He probably dropped it when he went to take the first bite.

steeltown
02-06-2006, 10:57 AM
:busted: TazTroy:

i love the steelers, let me set that straight. but to say that eil manning is riding off his brothers talent is a stupid comment i would expect from someone who knows nothing about football.

eli had a rather good season, comparable in stats to ben in his first year, actually better stats than ben. some factors to consider:

1. bens system is a lot more qb friendly.
2. a consistent running game that the nyg dont have, tiki is good, but not a ground the clock back.
3. eli will be a really good qb. the giants are one of the younger teams in the league and should be a force to contend with in the next few years.
4. as for plax, i bet he cares less, he gets his "touches" and his cash. fans like us are the ones hurt a lot more by losses, while players still get their fame and cash. face it, thats pro sports today!

i dont like to belittle a team, especially one we could face in the super bowls in the future!!!

TasmanianTroy271
02-06-2006, 11:15 AM
looking at this season, I'd trade our "consistent" running attack for Tiki's "inconsistancy" anyday of the week! He had 5.2 yards a rush average! I think that opened the backfield up a little for Eli. And if you don't think people looked at Peyton, looked at Archie, then looked at Eli and had wishful thinking, you're crazy. That was the only way he was able to say "I don't want to play for the Chargers" and everyone listened, because he comes from the NFL Royalty of Manning. If Ben had said something like that, nobody would have hopped to and made a trade to accomadate what he wanted. Tiki Barber was the key to the Giants success this year, not Eli.

Rotorhead
02-06-2006, 11:25 AM
Seahawk fan . . . er I mean Steeltown:
1. Ben has made several 4th qtr comeback drives in his 2 years.
2. Ben has been in the top 5 QB rating for all of both of those 2 years.
3. Ben is the second coming of Marino, only more athletic and better.
4. Manning is overhyped and overrated and I doubt he will ever be Peyton.

steeltown
02-06-2006, 11:37 AM
yeah i love seattle, and those ugly green toothpast unis they wear. not gonna cont. to defend i am a steeler fan. just one of the few w/out blinders on. and if i was a hawk fan, why would i act like a stiller fan? to hide in fear?

not saying tiki is not great, but he is like parker, where he can get an 80yard run, but be stuffed for 2 and 3 yards for most of the game.

considering eli's line, lack of a power back, not nearly a good of defense backing him, not having whiz to call plays, and being asked to throw more than double than ben, that lays the comparison down. eli will be good. ben is better now and hopefully will be forever!

man, some fans just take this stuff to heart and need to relax! just making some points of views, chill roto and taz, its alright, we WON! there are other ways to think and look at things if you open your mind. . .

brianski71
02-06-2006, 11:41 AM
yeah its nice to see that #80 actually showed up in the playoffs this year...........atta boy ced......ill take him over plexiglass any day

WORLD CHAMPS!!!!