PDA

View Full Version : SANTONIO HOLMES FANS

tshirtdaddy
04-14-2010, 11:34 PM
Anybody else livid about the Santonio Holmes trade? Not only did we only receive a fifth round pick but he was our Super Bowl MVP! I have watched the Steelers for many years and I was never really happy about their offense until this year. Santonio Holmes, Mike Wallace, Hines Ward, Heath Miller, Mendenhall, Roethlisberger. They took out our number one wide receiver. Yes, Mike Wallace is going to be an awesome wide receiver but the fact he would be our third wide receiver would give a chance to compete for the best wide receiver corp in the league.

But really come on. Our Super Bowl MVP is gone. Roethlisberger and Holmes won that game in the final minute. And now we reward him by giving him away.

In his memory as a Steeler I have made T-shirts. They are attached.

E-mail me at tshirtdaddy99@gmail.com or AIM at tshirtdaddy69. Prices will be determined upon demand. More T-shirts are made here and there!

tony hipchest
04-15-2010, 12:11 AM
no thanks.

i do plan on buying a few holmes jerseys on e-bay for $5 and replacing the nameplate with STEWART though. :thumbsup:

stlrtruck
04-15-2010, 07:29 AM
no thanks.

i do plan on buying a few holmes jerseys on e-bay for $5 and replacing the nameplate with STEWART though. :thumbsup:

I think you should make up better names:

Stoned
Red-Eye Express
Toked
Pipe-Bong
Stash

You know something more uplifting than Stewart.

SteelKid212
04-15-2010, 09:01 AM
i wish you would have sold those shirts when HE WAS a Steeler.

SteelMember
04-15-2010, 09:08 AM
I think you should make up better names:

Stoned
Red-Eye Express
Toked
Pipe-Bong
Stash

You know something more uplifting than Stewart.

BONGTONIO

:chuckle:

I think that belongs to Gonzo.

Vincent
04-15-2010, 09:23 AM
Mel Blunt

tube517
04-15-2010, 09:30 AM
Sandoobio

ON the Back: Still Smokin'

SteelMember
04-15-2010, 10:29 AM
"That's how you be great!"

http://weednomo.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/big-joint.jpg

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
04-15-2010, 12:09 PM
Maybe the league should consider alowing players to smoke their pot. Hell, it should be legal for everyone. and soon will be (in Cali anyway)

CRoyse#7
04-15-2010, 12:16 PM
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was one of my favorite players. April 12th felt like a nightmare. it wouldn't have been as bad, though, if it wasn't for an insulting 5th ROUND PICK!!!!!

AllD
04-15-2010, 04:27 PM
With the anti-drug and family first platform, the Steelers had no choice but to send Smoketonio Holmes to the Jets.