PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATS from Colts Land.

BLEED BLUE
02-06-2006, 11:07 AM
I would like to say congrats. I was pulling for you guys not only since you were the AFC representative, I wanted the team that beat us to win it all. I appreciate your style of play as any real fan would. Enjoy it next year is ours :dang: I have heard that one before. :blah:

LambertIsGod58
02-06-2006, 11:08 AM
I would like to say congrats. I was pulling for you guys not only since you were the AFC representative, I wanted the team that beat us to win it all. I appreciate your style of play as any real fan would. Enjoy it next year is ours :dang: I have heard that one before. :blah:

Wasn't Porter Manning's new backpack?

83-Steelers-43
02-06-2006, 11:09 AM
Thanks brother. Much appreciated. IF the Colts beat us I would have been pulling for you guys. Good luck next season.

SteelerzGirl
02-06-2006, 12:17 PM
Thanks, Bleed Blue! I'm lovin' your sig..(lol)! :bouncy:

Stlrs4Life
02-11-2006, 10:46 AM
Thanks Bleed.

Prosdo
02-11-2006, 12:08 PM
Thanks Bleed Blue.

bigbensgirl7
02-11-2006, 12:57 PM
Thanks!!!

3 to be 4
02-12-2006, 06:54 AM
disclaimer- Im a Patriots fan

the fraud Colts once again showed what phonies they are. If they didnt win THIS year they will never win. Im glad the Steelers won it because if the Patriots didnt win it, at least a team i respect did. How was the parade in Indy after the regular season win in Foxboro? THe monkey is off the back?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

......there... was that obnoxious enough?

Milkman
02-12-2006, 12:02 PM

the fraud Colts once again showed what phonies they are. If they didnt win THIS year they will never win. Im glad the Steelers won it because if the Patriots didnt win it, at least a team i respect did. How was the parade in Indy after the regular season win in Foxboro? THe monkey is off the back?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why, yes it was! :rofl:

clevestinks
02-12-2006, 12:44 PM
Thank you! But we always repeat!

StillerPaul
02-22-2006, 11:28 PM

LOL good job! :boxing: