PDA

View Full Version : An open letter to Capital City Nightclub.

Stu Pidasso
04-15-2010, 04:32 PM
Clean up your dingy bathrooms. You're hosting "VIP's", fer Christ's sake.

Buy a DVR, save the danged video to a server. WTF?

Hope you enjoy all the free press.

steelerdude15
04-15-2010, 04:49 PM
P.S. All the women down there are idiots!

dave n'at
04-15-2010, 06:17 PM
PS: that girl was underage and had no business being there in the first place.

steelerdude15
04-15-2010, 06:21 PM
Even though she was underage, you can be under twenty one and still be allowed in a bar in Georgia, you just can't drink, BUT she did have a fake ID and that changes things.

NEPAsteeler
04-15-2010, 06:40 PM
Even though she was underage, you can be under twenty one and still be allowed in a bar in Georgia, you just can't drink, BUT she did have a fake ID and that changes things.

B..b..but it's all Bens fault!!! :chuckle:

Seriously though, the club obviously needs to get it's act together. Welcome to the 21st century! lol.

Curtain_of_Steel
04-15-2010, 06:46 PM
Fake ID now a days is a crime against the Patriot Act. Drinking illegally is a local charge. Her credibility on the stand would've been trashed to no end. The bar has some blame, but Ben still needs to think with the big head first.

Perhaps ben needs to card everyone he says hi too?

Hey you down there, I need to see your ID first.

JSH6487
04-15-2010, 06:48 PM
I think Ben needs to get in touch with Dave Chappelle and get a copy of the "Love Contract".

AllD
04-15-2010, 06:50 PM
He should still be smart enough to know not to take advantage of drunk women. He is supposed to be above all that.

seven86
04-15-2010, 06:53 PM
He should still be smart enough to know not to take advantage of drunk women. He is supposed to be above all that.
Looks like he did.

When they got home, one of Roethlisberger's friends asked him what had happened in the bathroom. Roethlisberger told him nothing had happened, and that they were just "messing around." He said that she had slipped, and once he had helped her up, he told her they were not going to continue.

stillers4me
04-15-2010, 06:55 PM
When they got home, one of Roethlisberger's friends asked him what had happened in the bathroom. Roethlisberger told him nothing had happened, and that they were just "messing around." He said that she had slipped, and once he had helped her up, he told her they were not going to continue.

Link please,

And if that's actually the truth.....what a mess this turned out to be.

seven86
04-15-2010, 07:04 PM
Link please,

And if that's actually the truth.....what a mess this turned out to be.

http://deadspin.com/5518136/the-roethlisberger-documents-his-penis-was-already-out-of-his-pants

bigbenrules4000
04-15-2010, 07:42 PM
That was in the offical papers released to the public by the GBI. I read it online but I can't remember the site.

SteelCityMom
04-15-2010, 07:48 PM
That was in the offical papers released to the public by the GBI. I read it online but I can't remember the site.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0415101roethlisberger1.html

They have a good bit of the witness reports listed on this site. Just scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on each consecutive number...the reports go in order.

tony hipchest
04-15-2010, 08:19 PM
it doesnt take a genuis, police report, or video to know what happened.

barskank- follow me and i will give you your birthday present.

ben (to bodyguards)- watch my back, guys. *follows*

barskank- maybe we shouldnt do this in here after all.... what if someone needs to use the restroom? lets go back to your place.

ben- dont worry about that. my guys got the door.

barskank- *drops to knees* "slurp slurp"

mesaSteeler
04-15-2010, 08:48 PM
The stupidity of Ben's actions are mind boggling. If she had a fake ID she could have been 17 instead of 20. Then Ben would have been up on statutory rape charges since he admitted sexual contact he would all ready be on his way to jail.

JSH6487
04-15-2010, 08:50 PM
The stupidity of Ben's actions are mind boggling. If she had a fake ID she could have been 17 instead of 20. Then Ben would have been up on statutory rape charges since he admitted sexual contact he would all ready be on his way to jail.

Right...because Ben knew without a doubt that she got in with a fake ID right? Please...if I see someone at a bar getting served alcohol I am going to assume they are 21. This part of it was all on the bar, not on Ben.

People just looking for another thing to throw Ben under the bus for.

mesaSteeler
04-15-2010, 09:06 PM
Right...because Ben knew without a doubt that she got in with a fake ID right? Please...if I see someone at a bar getting served alcohol I am going to assume they are 21. This part of it was all on the bar, not on Ben.

I was trying to point out the stupidity of picking up an unknown chick in a bar and trying to screw her in a bathroom.

Gnutella
04-15-2010, 09:09 PM

I live in Georgia. In Georgia, the law is "18 to party, 21 to drink." If there's anybody who had no business being there, it's our QB.

steeldawg
04-15-2010, 09:09 PM

if her id was fake how would he know that?

JSH6487
04-15-2010, 09:10 PM
I was trying to point out the stupidity of picking up an unknown chick in a bar and trying to screw her in a bathroom.

lol yeah I hear you...was really fricking idiotic I admit. Nothing wrong with picking up a chick in a bar, but to take her into a public bathroom? Ben is a complete douche bag for that. You gotta know who you are Ben...you're not some college kid, but the f'n quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

steeldawg
04-15-2010, 09:12 PM

Oh come on you are gonna preach to a bunch of guys that you should not pick up girls in bars. How far are we gonna take this.

Godfather
04-15-2010, 09:15 PM

Ben is lucky there was no DNA. If she was that drunk, then legally he'd be guilty even if he wasn't guilty in a moral sense.

Rdp616
04-15-2010, 09:25 PM

Exactly, Bens not the door guy? Let's be honest guy's, we ALL KNOW how women are when they get drunk. She probably wanted the boinking just as much as Ben did.

seven86
04-15-2010, 09:39 PM
Exactly, Bens not the door guy? Let's be honest guy's, we ALL KNOW how women are when they get drunk. She probably wanted the boinking just as much as Ben did.

She was out to get it, she was wearing a sticker with DTF on it

Stu Pidasso
04-15-2010, 09:58 PM
Gee, so much for my fun thread...

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
04-15-2010, 11:11 PM

and needs to go to jail for making false accusations