PDA

View Full Version : SUPER-BAD REF?s = Stealers of XL

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 10:31 AM
Im not a Seahwaks fan, and Im not a Stealers fan, but come on.....
FACTS:
The BUS has only scored 10 or more TD's twice in 13 years.....Is he really worth all the hope-la for 2 weeks. Did not think so.

You and I know the Ref's BLEW IT. B-L-E-W IT.

I just wish the REF's would of let the Seahawks play....I KNOW THE SCORE WOULD OF BEEN DIFFERENT.

Stealers.....YOU DID NOT EARN THIS TITLE....IT WAS GIVEN TO YOU!

FACE THE TRUTH.

brianski71
02-06-2006, 10:33 AM
yeah we didnt earn it......we only beat the top 3 afc seeds on the road and the #1 seed in the nfc last night......yeah youre right we dont deserve it........FU CK YOU!!!!!!!!!

WORLD CHAMPS BABY!!!!!!!!
SEE YA IN CANTON BUSSIE!!!!!!!

SteelCityPride
02-06-2006, 10:34 AM
FACTS:
The BUS has only scored 10 or more TD's twice in 13 years.....Is he really worth all the hope-la for 2 weeks. Did not think so.

I just wish the REF's would of let the Seahawks play....I KNOW THE SCORE WOULD OF BEEN DIFFERENT.

FACE THE TRUTH.

Learn the game of football then come back and talk. You obviously know little to nothing about the game or else you just want to piss and whine to get attention. You are wrong. let me hear you make an arguement for the ben td, or the pass intereference, what is your arguement... do you want me to count off how many holding calls were not called against seattle, how do you think seattle kept our team out of the backfield, go buy a dvr and rewatch the game you idiot.

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 10:35 AM
Give me a fricking break, The Seahags had plenty of chances to win this game. How about the 2 missed field goals? How many passes did Stevens drop? How about the bad clock managent? Man o man get over it, the STEELERS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! The Seahawks blew it, they owned the first half and produced squat!

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 10:36 AM
IF the Short BUS is so GREAT, how come

1) He did not Start
2) Did not score
3) A nobody named Willy Parker blew him out of the water ALL YEAR.

Cant argue with FACTS!!!

SteelerDan43
02-06-2006, 10:37 AM
FACTS:

FACE THE TRUTH.

If If If, I'm already done with this bullshit argument... If they would of done this then this would of happened.... Well you know what?? If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle!

HangoverMS
02-06-2006, 10:37 AM
Someone apparently needs these...

http://www.uab.edu/images/imedpub/Kleenex.jpg

83-Steelers-43
02-06-2006, 10:38 AM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=68794#post68794

Once again.

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 10:38 AM

1) He did not Start
2) Did not score

Cant argue with FACTS!!!

Because Bettis wasn't the Steelers starter this year you idiot! Willie Parker was all year long! How long have you been watching this game? One day? Idiot.

SteelCityPride
02-06-2006, 10:39 AM

1) He did not Start
2) Did not score

Cant argue with FACTS!!!

Are you retarded? Who would you want in your backfield to convert short yardage and goalline stuff. He wanted a smaller role, he didn't want to carry the ball 25-30 times a game. Have you ever watched a Steeler game, jerome Bettis is one of the mostimportant players to have ever played football for the steelers. 5th all time rusher - now go to hell

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
02-06-2006, 10:40 AM

1) He did not Start
2) Did not score

Cant argue with FACTS!!!

Are you serious?
Why would you ask these questions?
Does #5 all time mean anything to you.....
Does taking close to 4 million dollar pay cut in the last 2 years mean anything to you.

Go away..........just go away

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 10:41 AM
The Stealers did have a good year, but you and I know that if the Ref's would of called a FAIR game, things would of been different. Thats BS push off call in the endzone was suck BS. So ticky-tacky and you know it

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
02-06-2006, 10:42 AM
Did the reciever push off?????
Its plain and simple.the answer is yes......
Everytime you look at the replay you will see him push off.
Now get over your crying

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 10:42 AM
Are you serious?
Why would you ask these questions?
Does #5 all time mean anything to you.....
Does taking close to 4 million dollar pay cut in the last 2 years mean anything to you.

Go away..........just go away

I dont think he "took" a 4 million dollar pay cut, he settled for it. what other team wants a guy who is only good 4 plays a game. I would rather have a good punter.....get more use out of a good punter.

SteelCityPride
02-06-2006, 10:43 AM
The Stealers did have a good year, but you and I know that if the Ref's would of called a FAIR game, things would of been different. Thats BS push off call in the endzone was suck BS. So ticky-tacky and you know it

You are STUPID!!!!!

Go away!!!!

watch the game, how could the official standing there not call that, he blatantly had his arm extended to the receiver to create seperation. LEARN FOOTBALL YOU JACKASS

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 10:43 AM

Do you know the rules? A push off is a push off and it was clear he pushed off. Learn the rules before you speak, rookie.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
02-06-2006, 10:44 AM
I dont think he "took" a 4 million dollar pay cut, he settled for it. what other team wants a guy who is only good 4 plays a game. I would rather have a good punter.....get more use out of a good punter.

He played most of last season. because duce was hurt.....
Bettis is a great football player.....I dont see why you would want to argue that
Oh. and we have a good punter........who's yours?

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 10:48 AM
Do you know the rules? A push off is a push off and it was clear he pushed off. Learn the rules before you speak, rookie.

I DO KNOW THE RULES...I JUST READ THEM......The rules also says the reciver can not be touched...AND HE WAS!!!! So the rules only apply for the Stealers right...FIGURES!

83-Steelers-43
02-06-2006, 10:52 AM
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHA WHA WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

SteelCityPride
02-06-2006, 10:52 AM
I DO KNOW THE RULES...I JUST READ THEM......The rules also says the reciver can not be touched...AND HE WAS!!!! So the rules only apply for the Stealers right...FIGURES!

WOW DOOD, if I were you, I think I would stop!!! You just read the rules.... LOL Nice

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Simple Question: Did the DB touch him? YES or NO?

TexaSteeler
FACTS:

FACE THE TRUTH.

RAMS_CARDS_MAN = SB XL loser fan

If your team can't win under adversity, they don't deserve to win.

Man_Of_Steel

Jackson initiated the contact you moron. WATCH IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN if you have to. Idiot.

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 10:54 AM
Since when was it illegal to tackle below the waist?

TexaSteeler
Simple Question: Did the DB touch him? YES or NO?

Yes, he touched the WR's hand with his chest.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING I JUST READ WHAT YOUR SAYING...your an idiot.
you have not made one good point yet.....

SteelCityPride
did the WR create seperation through his push away from the direction of the pass?

SteelCityPride
02-06-2006, 10:55 AM
the block below the waist, the steelers got called for the exact same penalty twice this season. Not once, but twice in the same exact situation etc. ect. and no, we didn't whine and bitch and complain about it, so shut up!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
02-06-2006, 10:55 AM
did the WR create seperation through his push away from the direction of the pass?

EVERY REPLAY I SAW.....HE DEFFIENTLY PUSHED OFF.....
THERE SHOULD BE NO ARGUEMENT OF THAT........HE PUSHED......

TexaSteeler
02-06-2006, 10:56 AM
Since when was it illegal to tackle below the waist?

He dove at two blockers and the man with the ball, not just the man with the ball. The blockers jumped over him.

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 10:58 AM
EVERY REPLAY I SAW.....HE DEFFIENTLY PUSHED OFF.....
THERE SHOULD BE NO ARGUEMENT OF THAT........HE PUSHED......

BEFORE THAT....

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
02-06-2006, 10:59 AM
BEFORE THAT....
?????????YES???????

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 10:59 AM
This guy is dumb as a doornail, not worth the time.

TexaSteeler
02-06-2006, 11:00 AM
Ditto, not worth the time. See ya.

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 11:01 AM
To bad Stevens who had a terrible game scored more than your beloved Short Bus. Way to shut him down Porter!

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 11:04 AM
http://images.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/_photos/2006-01-28-needle.jpg

YOU KNOW YOU WOULD OF LOST ON OUR TURF!!!

steeltown
02-06-2006, 11:05 AM
as i said before and i agree w/rams cards man guy person, this is what people will remember, a fixed nfl or really bad officials!

refs should be no more than 50 yrs. old and have perfect vision, even if they need glasses.

this win should not be remembered this way!

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-06-2006, 11:05 AM
To bad Stevens who had a terrible game scored more than your beloved Short Bus. Way to shut him down Porter!

3 catches 25 yards boy he killed us!! :rofl:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
02-06-2006, 11:06 AM
If you watch the game again.....stevens missed many passes because he was to worried about who was going to hit him once he caught the ball.......3 catches 25 yards
Now do you have a point you want to make on this forum........or are you just a little troll

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 11:06 AM
http://www.nfl.com/u/photos/pl_259582.jpg

CASTEEL
02-06-2006, 11:07 AM
Someone alert the guards......the crazy guy got into the office and is using the computer. Get 'em back into his padded room before he hurts someone!!!

Go away crazy guy....you make sense!

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-06-2006, 11:07 AM

That was said in Cincy, Indy, Denver !!:blah: :blah: :blah:

12 man(texas by the way) are no contest for a STEELER NATION !!!

Steel - X
02-06-2006, 11:09 AM
What does the Bus have to do with Stevens? Nothing. Yes I do agree with you that some of the calls were bad. But face it the Trophy belongs to the Steelers now, no matter what happens. But please argue these facts.....

1. Stevens dropped pass's
2. Why were the Hawks looking to the endzone inside the 50 before haltime?
3. Why didnt they kick the FG with 3 minutes left instead of going up the middle?
4. Who is holding the trophy?

All your comments in this thread are useless coming from your mouth. There are no resaon for you to hate on the bus. 5th all time in yardage, a great team player and it was the best way a player could end his career with a championship. Hey he didnt have a huge game nor has he had a huge game persay (spelling) this entire year but he has had many in his career with the Steelers. The Steelers franchise the players and the coaches new Jerome's last game was this one. It was for him. So you are obviously a Seahawks fan that is very upset about the loss so dont come in here change your name and make it sound like you are on a neutral field. Grow a pair an man up. You lost. HATER!

Big7Ben
02-06-2006, 11:09 AM
You know what, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! get over it, it's never going to change, and the Steelers had a better game than the Seahawks.. GET OVER IT!

CASTEEL
02-06-2006, 11:11 AM
as i said before and i agree w/rams cards man guy person, this is what people will remember, a fixed nfl or really bad officials!

refs should be no more than 50 yrs. old and have perfect vision, even if they need glasses.

this win should not be remembered this way!

No way will people remember this crap as they think about the Super Bowl!!! It will all go away eventually, after they all stop their crying. There is no way that these "questionable" calls changed the outcome of the game......and if anyone wants to cry about a conspiracy, they are just a little cookoo!!!

Cape Cod Steel Head
02-06-2006, 11:11 AM

YOU KNOW YOU WOULD OF LOST ON OUR TURF!!!You Sir, Are a douche bag!:buttkick:

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 11:12 AM
And enough with Big Ben being the next Dan Marino. He is a good QB, but Matt Hasselback is SO much better. Hassleback just had the BEST January EVER...EVER.

TexaSteeler
02-06-2006, 11:14 AM
And enough with Big Ben being the next Dan Marino. He is a good QB, but Matt Hasselback is SO much better. Hassleback just had the BEST January EVER...EVER.

Too bad he didn't have a good February.

...and "EVER...EVER" doesn't really add emphasis, it just makes you sound stupid.

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-06-2006, 11:16 AM
2005 POSTSEASON
1 BIG BEN 803 YDS
2 HASSELBACK 707 YDS

ANY OTHER POINTS??

Big7Ben
02-06-2006, 11:18 AM
Rams Cards Man.. if your not siding, why are ripping on the Steelers so much?

CASTEEL
02-06-2006, 11:19 AM
Too bad he didn't have a good February.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 11:20 AM
HE ALSO HAD ONE MORE GAME!

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 11:22 AM
ITS JUST HARD FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND HOW ALL YOU STEALERS FAN TURN A BLIND EYE TO EVERYTHING. You have to admit the Seahawks did get SCREWED on alot of big plays!

BlackNGold203
02-06-2006, 11:23 AM
Has anyone noticed this idiots screen name?

RAMS CARDS MAN

he's obviously a disgruntled Rams fan who is jealous because the Rams tossed Bettis away and he has become a 1st ballot HOF'er with us...

nuff said

SalukiSteelers
02-06-2006, 11:24 AM
FACTS:

FACE THE TRUTH.

Hey sour grapes, up yours! Pittsburgh Steelers 2006 World Champions. Oh yeah, nice season by the Rams. Talk about a team that reflected its coach: heart issues and a girly-man figure.

Oh, and as for facing the truth, how about this fact: You're a jerk who came on the the NFL champion Steelers fan site and ran your pathetic NFC West mouth. Sorry that the Rams and Blues suck but if you're so damn bitter about it to try to rain on our parade why don't you go jump in that gutter between Illinois and Missouri and float down the river like the turd you are.

Can't wait til your sorry-ass Cardinals falter even worse this season.

Finally, you never have to defend a win so I'll just say scoreboard, beeeeeaaaaaatch!

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 11:27 AM
"Hasselbeck hit Darrell Jackson with an apparent 16-yard scoring pass in the first quarter, but the play came back when Jackson was called for offensive pass interference. It was a touch foul. Jackson extended his arm, yes, but both players were fighting for position, and he didn't create any separation by doing so. It was like a referee calling a hand-check in a key moment of Game 7 of the NBA Finals. "

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs05/columns/story?columnist=smith_michael&id=2320683&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab1pos2

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 11:28 AM

How do you figure, moron?
Hasselbeck: 707 yds passing, 4 passing TD's, 1 rush TD, 1 int. TOTAL POSTSEASON STATS

Roethlisberger:803 yds passing, 7 pass TD's, 2 rush TD's, 3 int's. TOTAL POSTSEASON.

WHAT DOES THAT MAKE BEN THEN? You are an idiot.

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 11:33 AM
I hope you can convert that Short bus into a Hearse. It's clear that your Old Man Rooney paid off the NFL so that Pitt could win1

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 11:36 AM
I hope you can convert that Short bus into a Hearse. It's clear that your Old Man Rooney paid off the NFL so that Pitt could win1

Thats what I thought. You got NOTHING ON ME! Bring stats into it and you crumble like a baby!

BEN HAD THE BEST POSTSEASON, EVER! EVER!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SalukiSteelers
02-06-2006, 11:36 AM

Hey dumbass, the Rooney's are too frugal to pay anybody off. Don't you have a Cards or Rams site to go to?

Kdcobainita
02-06-2006, 11:38 AM
FACTS:

FACE THE TRUTH.

VINATIERI...AND THE KICK IS GOOD, PATRIOTS WIN THE SUPERBOWL... :sofunny: :busted: !!!

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
He's a stat for you:
The Seatlle defense led the NFL in defense with 50 sacks this year.

The only way you guy beat Seatlle is by trick plays and TERRIBLE REF's

BlacknGold Bleeder
"Hasselbeck hit Darrell Jackson with an apparent 16-yard scoring pass in the first quarter, but the play came back when Jackson was called for offensive pass interference. It was a touch foul. Jackson extended his arm, yes, but both players were fighting for position, and he didn't create any separation by doing so. It was like a referee calling a hand-check in a key moment of Game 7 of the NBA Finals. "

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs05/columns/story?columnist=smith_michael&id=2320683&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab1pos2

Same article:
"Those things are out of our control," Seahawks quarterback Matt Hasselbeck said of the three major penalties that helped change the game completely. Not saying the outcome of the game would have been any different, but for sure it would have been a different game. "That's the way [the officials] called them," Hasselbeck continued. "The Steelers played well enough to win tonight, and we didn't. They should get credit. It's disappointing, it's hard, but what are you going to do?" Same article

Bottom line the Steelers were able to overcome all obstacles!!

TexaSteeler
02-06-2006, 11:39 AM
If the Seahawks or Seattle were in any way likeable, maybe they would've been "chosen" to win. It you all weren't a bunch of hippie, tree huggin', pot smokin', Shweaty, insense burnin', owl lovin', soakin' wet, wierd dancin', shaggy beard, unwashed hair granolas the refs may have let this game be decided on the field.

SteelerFanInCA
02-06-2006, 11:39 AM
FACTS:

FACE THE TRUTH.
Yeah I guess it was the ref who missed those two field goals. And I guess it must have been the line judge who bit on the trick play and couldn't cover Hines Ward. Oh and that must have been the Umpire picking off Hasselbeck's pass. Yeah, I can see how this game was handed to us. Stop talking out of your a s s.

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 11:40 AM
Face it Big Ben is just like Kurt Warner....he is going to have 1 or 2 more good years and fizzle out!

TexaSteeler
Face it Big Ben is just like Kurt Warner....he is going to have 1 or 2 more good years and fizzle out!

If you say so...

CASTEEL
From the mouth of your "immortal" QB Hassleback:

“It’s hard to say, there are so many emotions and missed opportunities that I’m just replaying stuff in my mind: what if I had done this different? What if I had done that? It’s just tough right now. I really am at a loss for words with some of it. It just wasn’t us at times today. All season we haven’t stalled in the red zone, we’ve been good in the red zone. It’s just unfortunate that in the biggest game of the season, we didn’t play our best football.”

Admitting that they just didn't play like themselves......they LOST THE GAME because they couldn't get it done, plain and simple......

Why can't you get that???

Man_Of_Steel
http://www.nfl.com/u/photos/pl_259582.jpg

SUPER BOWL XL CHAMPS BABY! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-06-2006, 11:41 AM
He's a stat for you:

Here's a stat for you
STEELER DEFENSE 47 sacks and SUPER BOWL TROPHY, we just play the game !!!

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 11:42 AM

Huge age difference there you idiot. This is Bens SECOND YEAR of taking this team to the Championship game! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! !!

Kdcobainita
02-06-2006, 11:44 AM
Huge age difference there you idiot. This is Bens SECOND YEAR of taking this team to the Championship game! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! !!

Big Ben like Kurt Warner?? Lol, look at me...I SMILE :sofunny: !!! BIG BEN RULESSSSS!!!

SteelerFanInCA
02-06-2006, 11:44 AM

Just a bitter Seahag Fan.

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 11:45 AM
STAT:
Big Ben is the 21st rated QB behind. OVER RATED! Lets see who is better than him:

David Carr......Ummm should I continue. DAVID F-ing Carr.

Kdcobainita
02-06-2006, 11:45 AM
Just a bitter Seahag Fan.

:dang: OH MY GOD!! :rolleyes: :blah: :sofunny:

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 11:47 AM
McNabb, who was hurt ALL season and sat out close to half of the season, put up better number.

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 11:48 AM
Get off the Big Ben band wagon, that offense is designed so ANY QB (besides your XFL guy) could run it.

Kdcobainita
02-06-2006, 11:49 AM
McNabb, who was hurt ALL season and sat out close to half of the season, put up better number.

bla bla bla bla :blah: :blah: :blah: !!

why dont you go in your seahawk forum :sofunny: :sofunny: ??

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 11:49 AM
STAT:
Big Ben is the 21st rated QB behind. OVER RATED! Lets see who is better than him:

David Carr......Ummm should I continue. DAVID F-ing Carr.

WTF Does that mean? WHO IS HOLDING THE SB TROPHY RIGHT NOW? Thats what I thought. Sit down. Good dog. Now beg.

CASTEEL
02-06-2006, 11:50 AM
Someone PLEASE get rid of this piece of :poop:!!!!!

You are a worthless excuse for a football fan......

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 11:51 AM
http://www.nfl.com/u/photos/pl_259661.jpg

I'll keep playing this game, I don't care, LOL!

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!

SteelerFanInCA
02-06-2006, 11:51 AM
Yeah he sure displayed a great deal of expertise when it came to time management yesterday. What time is it? It's time for us to start planning our Super Bowl vicotry parade. Something you do after you win the big game, take note. This is probably that PDX dumb a s s.

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 11:53 AM
IS THAT HOW IS WORKs in STEAL TOWN....I get one of you guys asking for Stats, and I give you Stats and then your bitch and moan. Why dont you take one of your Terrible Towels and whip your....eyes

SteelerFanInCA
02-06-2006, 11:54 AM
He's a stat for you:

21-10

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 11:54 AM
ONCE AGAIN< STATS:

How do you figure, moron?
Hasselbeck: 707 yds passing, 4 passing TD's, 1 rush TD, 1 int. TOTAL POSTSEASON STATS

Roethlisberger:803 yds passing, 7 pass TD's, 2 rush TD's, 3 int's. TOTAL POSTSEASON.

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 11:55 AM
Yeah he sure displayed a great deal of expertise when it came to time management yesterday. What time is it? It's time for us to start planning our Super Bowl vicotry parade. Something you do after you win the big game, take note. This is probably that PDX dumb a s s.

Like he has ANY say about time management. The only QB that does is Manning. Big Ben is just a puppet QB face it. He is not, nor ever will be Terry Bradshaw.

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-06-2006, 11:56 AM

Yeah ,could be another reacharound partner for "hardwork,steelermaniac".Why is he ramming cards with manhood ?? :jerkit: :countdown

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 11:58 AM

BIG BEN HAD THE BEST JANUARY, EVER! EVER!

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 11:58 AM
Who would not take Carson Palmer or Manning over Big Ben. Honestly, he is an average QB's. Look at his stats, they dont lie

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-06-2006, 11:59 AM
Like he has ANY say about time management. The only QB that does is Manning. Big Ben is just a puppet QB face it. He is not, nor ever will be Terry Bradshaw.

at least you know a great QB, :nw:

SteelerFanInCA
02-06-2006, 12:00 PM
Puppet QB with a ring on his hand.

TexaSteeler
02-06-2006, 12:00 PM
Hey, let's talk about how the Seahawks suck instead:

Their kicker sucks, missed two "should've made" field goals, (lame offense couldn't get any closer).
Stevens sucks, dropped more than four passes.
OL sucks, holding all over the place, only a few of them called. Still got sacked twice.
Alexandar played weak cuz he was playing a team with a winning record.
Hasselback looked average, cuz he was playing a team with a winning record.
Hasselback's clock management sucked.
WR's suck, can't get two feet in bounds or push off to catch a pass.
Defense knew a trick play was coming and got nailed twice (reverse and TD pass), that sucks.
Defense gave up a 75 yard run, that sucks
Defense gave up a 3rd and 28, that sucks

Seahawks suck.

SteelerFanInCA
02-06-2006, 12:02 PM

Their kicker sucks, missed two "should've made" field goals, (lame offense couldn't get any closer).
OL sucks, holding all over the place, only a few of them called. Still got sacked twice.
Defense knew a trick play was coming and got nailed twice (reverse and TD pass), that sucks.

Seahawks suck.
I heard Stevens could not sleep last night from all the nightmares he was having. Touch down Willie Parker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CASTEEL
02-06-2006, 12:04 PM
Stats are only one way to measure what a player has done in a season. Stats don't tell how many times a player makes great plays, such as scrambleing out to make a long throw back across the field on a HUGE 3rd down conversion. Ben has made MANY plays this season that stats can't tell.......if you watched Steeler football, you would know this!!!

TROLL

Princess Alexandreia
02-06-2006, 12:04 PM
Did the reciever push off?????
Its plain and simple.the answer is yes......
Everytime you look at the replay you will see him push off.
Now get over your crying
You can also see them both touhing and hands all over each other.

TexaSteeler
02-06-2006, 12:05 PM

Seahawks suck.

CAN I GET A WITNESS?!?!?

SteelerDan43
You know what stat dont lie???
Superbowl Wins
Roethlisberger 1
Manning 0
Palmer 0
Hasselbeck 0

RAMS_CARDS_MAN

Seahawks suck.

Since when is a 50+ FG a should of.
Last time i checked Stevens scored
MVP Alexander had about 100 yards rushing ...how many did the Short Bus have?
Hassleback looked average......YOUR QB DID NOT THROW A TD, HE HAD TO HAVE A WR THROW IT......WHO AVERAGE NOW!

TexaSteeler
02-06-2006, 12:06 PM
You can also see them both touching and hands all over each other.

What porn movie were you watching?

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 12:06 PM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=128&d=1139248977

HERE IS YOUR WITNESS

Prosdo
02-06-2006, 12:07 PM
This thread is hilarious. lmao

TexaSteeler
02-06-2006, 12:08 PM
Hassleback looked average......YOUR QB DID NOT THROW A TD, HE HAD TO HAVE A WR THROW IT......WHO AVERAGE NOW!

Still Hasselback and Alexander. Average and losers, that's gotta suck, but they do.

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 12:09 PM
You know what stat dont lie???
Superbowl Wins
Roethlisberger 1
Manning 0
Palmer 0
Hasselbeck 0

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! BEN ROCKS! THE BEST JANUARY/FEBRUARY EVER! EVER!

marksashton
02-06-2006, 12:10 PM
If the Seahawks or Seattle were in any way likeable, maybe they would've been "chosen" to win. It you all weren't a bunch of hippie, tree huggin', pot smokin', Shweaty, insense burnin', owl lovin', soakin' wet, wierd dancin', shaggy beard, unwashed hair granolas the refs may have let this game be decided on the field.

LOL! That's funny. Lets see if I can take the same approach to describe Pittsburgers and Steelers fans:

If the Steelers were in any way likeable, maybe they would've been "chosen" to win. If you all weren't a bunch of unemployed for steel and automobile industry workers, bad beer drinking, tree burning, animal shooting, Shweaty, freezing cold, bad dancing, shabby bearded mullet headed loser the refs may have let this game be decided on the field.

TexaSteeler
02-06-2006, 12:10 PM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=128&d=1139248977

HERE IS YOUR WITNESS

LMAO!!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stop, stop, I can't see the screen, my eyes are watering. I fell out of my chair.

You are amusing.

Mods please don't ban this guy.

SteelCityPride
02-06-2006, 12:11 PM

with this in mind, could you please tell me the records of the quarterbacks you are stating are better than roethlisberger. Can you please aslo tell me how they did in the playoffs? You dumbass moron. you deserve no merit. Wait till you get home from school today, I'm gonna tell your daddy.

TexaSteeler
02-06-2006, 12:13 PM
LOL! That's funny. Lets see if I can take the same approach to describe Pittsburgers and Steelers fans:

If the Steelers were in any way likeable, maybe they would've been "chosen" to win. If you all weren't a bunch of unemployed for steel and automobile industry workers, bad beer drinking, tree burning, animal shooting, Shweaty, freezing cold, bad dancing, shabby bearded mullet headed loser the refs may have let this game be decided on the field.

I actually laughed at that, honestly. Probably because I'm funny and you copied me, and at how pathetic of a tactic for a comeback it was.

SteelCityPride
02-06-2006, 12:13 PM

dood, how many yards did mack strong have? You retard, how many yards did willie have, why do you need to compare our number 2 running back to your nuber 1, is that how desperate you are???

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 12:14 PM

amen

clevestinks
02-06-2006, 12:15 PM
FACTS:

FACE THE TRUTH.
Oh you little B*I*T*C*H*! lol

TexaSteeler
02-06-2006, 12:16 PM

I assume because you didn't defend the rest of the list that you agree that the Seahawks suck?

SteelerFanInCA
02-06-2006, 12:19 PM
How's that ironing of your Super Bowl Championship T-Shirt going? Your "thank you for participating in this year's Super Bowl" T-Shirts are in the mail. Keep the iron on baby!!!

thegamer36
All I have to say is 5 Super Bowls and why don't you guys get something better than a green towl to wave in the air. Pom Poms would fit your team well.

RAMS_CARDS_MAN

Seahawks suck.

BS pass interference, they both touched eachother.
Big Ben gave up a 76 yard interception...THAT SUCKs
The only recieving TD was thrown by a WR....way to go BIG BEN (21st Ranked QB)

Eztarget
02-06-2006, 12:21 PM
Did you notice how bad the REF got beat on Parker's run...

How about how bad the REF covered Ward on Randle El's throw.

You're right the REFS cost you the game. :rolleyes:

SteelCityPride
02-06-2006, 12:21 PM

wait, which quarteback lost the superbowl? Cuz I think that makes him inferior to Ben, go whine elsewhere douschebag

bozz723
02-06-2006, 12:23 PM

1) He did not Start
2) Did not score

Cant argue with FACTS!!!

umm ? What? What does this have to do with anything ? We know what the facts are...Bettis is a HOF running back that was playing at the end of his career. Willie Parker was the starter and Bettis was the closer, that is the way it has been ALL YEAR.

This was one of the dumbest posts I have ever seen, it doesn't make any sense.

I love this Stealer tag it's great. If the seahawks were champions they would have overcome the calls. Like the Steelers did vs. Indy. We beat seeds 1,2,3, and 1. WE certainly deserved the superbowl, and for the record we would have won no matter what the calls were. It just so happens Hasselbeck likes airing out the ball and Holmgren likes punting theball with 6:00 minutes left.

The Seahawks didn't deserve to be champions, that's why they aren't

TexaSteeler
02-06-2006, 12:24 PM

WR's suck, can't get two feet in bounds.

So you're agreeing with the rest of this?

BlitzburghRockCity
02-06-2006, 12:25 PM
Check your PM .. rams card.

Please cease with the dumb posts.

Thanks

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 12:28 PM

What does that say about your Seattle Seahags not being able to stop the 21st ranked QB in the league? LMFAO!!!!! BEN RULES!!!!!!!!!

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 12:34 PM
What does that say about your Seattle Seahags not being able to stop the 21st ranked QB in the league? LMFAO!!!!! BEN RULES!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU ON CRACK!
BIG BEN STATs:
9 for 21 for 123 yards
22.6 QB rateing
2 Int's
1 TD (Thanks to the Refs)

Is that not stopping "the Next Marino"....
PLEASE!

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 12:41 PM
ARE YOU ON CRACK!
BIG BEN STATs:
9 for 21 for 123 yards
22.6 QB rateing
2 Int's
1 TD (Thanks to the Refs)

Is that not stopping "the Next Marino"....
PLEASE!

HEY! LOOK WHAT BEN HAS AND MARINO DOESN'T!

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 12:41 PM
Pittsburgh slaps together a few first downs, followed by Hines Ward catching a pseudo Hail Mary lob pass on third-and-28 to get inside the Seattle 3, followed by two Bettis no-gainers against a stacked Seattle line, and then the dumbest sign of the night so far:

ABSOLUTE
BETTIS
CHAMPIONSHIP

I want you to think about this very carefully: Is there anyone in your life who would take the time to make a sign like that, then carry it into the Super Bowl with them? If the answer is "yes," then you have some soul searching to do, my friend.

SteelCityPride
02-06-2006, 12:43 PM
Pittsburgh slaps together a few first downs, followed by Hines Ward catching a pseudo Hail Mary lob pass on third-and-28 to get inside the Seattle 3, followed by two Bettis no-gainers against a stacked Seattle line, and then the dumbest sign of the night so far:

ABSOLUTE
BETTIS
CHAMPIONSHIP

I want you to think about this very carefully: Is there anyone in your life who would take the time to make a sign like that, then carry it into the Super Bowl with them? If the answer is "yes," then you have some soul searching to do, my friend.

If you got nothing better to do than pick out signs during a superbowl, then you got some soul searching to do, try watching the game and maybe you woulda seen what really happened...

83-Steelers-43
02-06-2006, 12:45 PM
It's a sign junior. A sign....lol. That's all you got? lol.

#5 BABY!!!!!!!!!

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 12:45 PM
If you got nothing better to do than pick out signs during a superbowl, then you got some soul searching to do, try watching the game and maybe you woulda seen what really happened...

TELL THAT TO THE REF'S....WHAT GAME WERE THEY WATCHING

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 12:47 PM

THEY WE'RE WATCHING THE STEELERS DEFENSE KICK SEATTLES ASSES!

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelCityPride
02-06-2006, 12:47 PM

obviously they paid a little more attention than you who was watching for SIGNS in the stands.... LOL

boltsrus
02-06-2006, 12:54 PM
Of course the refs are bad... They are part time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When will the NFL join MLB and the NBA and get full-time refs!!!!! Read on...

www.kutv.com/davidjames

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 12:58 PM
Of course the refs are bad... They are part time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When will the NFL join MLB and the NBA and get full-time refs!!!!! Read on...

www.kutv.com/davidjames

BE VERY CAREFULL IN HERE....THEY DONT LIKE THINGS LIKE "REASON" IN HERE

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 01:01 PM

The 21st ranked QB in the league beat the best defense in the league in the Super Bowl. What does that say about the Seahags? They suck when the pressure is on. Heck, Hasslebeck had 49 pass attempts and nothing to show for it. It shows they couldn't run the ball.

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS FOR THE 5TH TIME! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!

SteelCityPride
02-06-2006, 01:04 PM

I wouldn't even be arguing if you made valid points that made sense and proved to me that you understood the game of football. If there is a football for dummies book, buy it in the offseason and come back next year with something to contribute...

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 01:07 PM
I wouldn't even be arguing if you made valid points that made sense and proved to me that you understood the game of football. If there is a football for dummies book, buy it in the offseason and come back next year with something to contribute...

I have made some vaild points and back them up with stats.
And everytime I made a valid point, like Big Ben being an average QB (21st in NFL) all I get is "BIG BEN RULZ"

thegamer36
02-06-2006, 01:08 PM
Big Ben = Super Bowl Winner

Hasselback = Super Bowl Loser

What else has to be said?

If the numer 21 quarterback in the league gets us championships, then I will take him over the number 1 quarterback who never wins.

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 01:10 PM

Big Ben did not "Win" the super bowl. He did not do anything besides get a gift from the Ref's. 123 yards total, 22% QB rateing.
Any other QB could of done that, even David Carr. After all Carr is rated higher than Ben.

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 01:11 PM
And everytime I made a valid point, like Big Ben being an average QB (21st in NFL) all I get is "BIG BEN RULZ"

Where are your stats you jealous moron?

The 21st ranked QB in the league beat the best defense in the league in the Super Bowl. What does that say about the Seahags? They suck when the pressure is on. Heck, Hasslebeck had 49 pass attempts and nothing to show for it. It shows they couldn't run the ball.

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS FOR THE 5TH TIME! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!

Pittsburgh Steelers=5 Super Bowl Trophys.
Seattle Seahags=0 Super Bowl Trophys.

SteelCityPride
02-06-2006, 01:11 PM

dood, look at qb rating for the entire season. Just cuz he doesn't throw as much as other qb's has nothing to do with him being a good qb or not. His qb rating this yr was amazing. Regardless of yards, pass attempts, anything, the qb rating will tell you how good of a qb he is. And looking at that matter I would say he's 3rd in the nfl only behind carson palmer and peyton manning, so now, please if you want to argue, argue stats that matter, like the qb rating, or wins and losses...

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 01:12 PM

If the numer 21 quarterback in the league gets us championships, then I will take him over the number 1 quarterback who never wins.

Answer this honestly:

Who is a better QB. In the true sense of QB:
Palmer
Manning
BIG Ben

SteelCityPride
02-06-2006, 01:12 PM
Big Ben did not "Win" the super bowl. He did not do anything besides get a gift from the Ref's. 123 yards total, 22% QB rateing.
Any other QB could of done that, even David Carr. After all Carr is rated higher than Ben.

Last time I checked football is a team sport.... Isnt it amazing when a great group of guys come together they can beat your single best individual player in the league, sorry alexander...

SteelCityPride
02-06-2006, 01:13 PM
Answer this honestly:

Who is a better QB. In the true sense of QB:
Palmer
Manning
BIG Ben

why didnt you put hasselbeck on that list???

TexaSteeler
02-06-2006, 01:15 PM

Ben was #3 in passer rating, which is the yard stick by which every QB is measured. Things like yards and TD's are influenced by what type of offense is used and is why it is not used to judge a QB vs. other QB's.

Everyone ignores your comments because they are ignorant of the above obvious fact. Being 21st in yards means he plays for a running team. Idiot.

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 01:16 PM

Not to mention Ben missed 3 games this year you moron. Think before you speak, jerkoff. Man are you stupid, I suggest you quit typing. This is TOO EASY.

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 01:16 PM
Becasue Im not a Seahawks fan. Im a Pittsburg Fan

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 01:18 PM
I always root for teams that fumble on the 1 yard line and get a lucky tackle by an average QB. I always root for a team who face of the team is a 2nd string has been.

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 01:19 PM
I always root for teams that fumble on the 1 yard line and get a lucky tackle by an average QB. I always root for a team who face of the team is a 2nd string has been.

THAT "AVERAGE QB" HAS A SUPER BOWL TROPHY! GET OVER IT

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 01:22 PM
So does Mark Rippen and Kurt Warner. And look at them now.

83-Steelers-43
02-06-2006, 01:23 PM
by an average QB.

This kid is funny. :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Ben's record speaks volumes.

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 01:23 PM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?u=1874&dateline=1139249549

He is good, but not the second coming. Id take Mike Vick any day of the week

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 01:24 PM
So does Mark Rippen and Kurt Warner. And look at them now.

SteelCityPride
02-06-2006, 01:25 PM

first off now you completely lost it, I wanna know who your favorite qb in the league is?

And Mike Vick, yeah, you know nothing about football, his accuracy is close to that of Kyle Boller and Patrick Ramsey, the only thing he got goin for him is his feet. You dummy.

Who is your QB?

TexaSteeler
02-06-2006, 01:28 PM

Mike Vick is a kick returner that takes snaps.

RAMS_CARDS_MAN
02-06-2006, 01:31 PM
I would take a healthy Carson Palmer

SteelerzGirl
02-06-2006, 01:37 PM
Well, I just read through 16 pages of this thread, and it seems RAMS_CARDS_MAN isn't the sharpest tool in the shed if he thinks that he will win this argument in yet another 16 pages. :dang: The Steelers boys are whipping your butt, RAMS_CARDS_MAN. :rofl:

P.S. Thanks for the great Steelers pics holding that 5th Lombardi Trophy, guys! :bouncy:

SalukiSteelers
02-06-2006, 01:53 PM

You must be either really bored or really masochistic. Get lost, loser. You're even ripping your own guys. I live a couple of hours south of the Lou' - and I lived accross the river for two years - and you scrubs loved that bible-thumping grocery bagger when he was playing for your team.

St. Louis fans are ridiculous. The season the assRams won the SB I remember reading a column where the author left buttRams tix stuck under his windshield wipers and nobody wanted them. Now, either assRams fans aren't legit football fans or criminals in the STL are incredibly honest. Hmmmmmm, wonder which one it is??

Tell ya what, why don't you guys stick to something you know -- baseball. STL has some pretty good baseball fans, you being the exception to almost anything complimentary, that love and respect the game. As for football, the garbage seasons you've gotten out of your garbage football Cardinals and your garbage Rams are exactly what you mulleted, white hightops and acid washed jeans jacket wearing, Mich Ultra drinking, Brendan Shanahan fifty-year old sweater wearing, Mark "Steroid" McGwire lovin', piece of garbage wussies deserve.

I look forward to watching the Bucs take a couple from your beloved 'Birds this summer. Hopefully I don't get cancer from the polluted mess that your cheapass owners lied about to their insurance company.

On your way to Ted Drewe's, why don't you stop of at the hospital and get your head examined. You're obviously nuts to sit here and get abuse heaped on you by the fans of THE WORLD CHAMPION PITTSBURGH STEELERS.

83-Steelers-43
02-06-2006, 01:59 PM
Owned.

SteelCityPride
02-06-2006, 01:59 PM
That right there is a flawless victory.....

Cape Cod Steel Head
02-06-2006, 02:49 PM
I always root for teams that fumble on the 1 yard line and get a lucky tackle by an average QB. I always root for a team who face of the team is a 2nd string has been.Big Ben Rulz!

augustashark
02-06-2006, 03:13 PM
Steelermaniac finds himself a new screen name and comes in bashing the Steelers! Whats new! Just can't take losing! You can tell alot about a person on the way they take defeat. The thing we can tell about this guy is he is as smart as that monkey that f*cks the football! He plays with his own feces and picks bugs off of other seahawk fans. He has not had one point in this entire thread. Football is a game of execution.....and is judged by the ref's.

Now, if you can not see that Jackson pushed off on the touchdown pass in the 1st Q then you are either a seahawks fan that don't want to see the truth or you don't really know the rules of the game! I do agree though that this is not called very much in the regular season, THIS HOWEVER IS THE SUPERBOWL AND THE REFS ARE NOT GOING TO LET A TOUCHDOWN STAND WHEN THERE WAS CLEARLY CONTACT!

As far as the holding penalty goes, Thats easy DON'T HOLD THE GUY IN THE OTHER JERSEY! I don't know which game you were watching but that was clearly holding!

The final score of the game.....(just in case you forgot, because with all the BS you have posted in this thread your mind is clearly full of shit)

Steelers 21
Seahawks 10

burgh123
02-06-2006, 03:34 PM
The bus has over 13 seasons with the steelers which if I am not mistaken equals to 13+ total rushing yards no he did not score a touch down and about the refs did you know the lead ref was holmgrens ref in high school back in 1971 so when I heard that I thought who was going to get penalized more by the way stevens dropped how many passes it was called team work that is how they won the game and bens touch down yes no maybe but if you looked at the score with out it we still would have won 14-10 I hope your not one of those who listens to sports broadcasters watch replay and always agrees with everthing you see and dont still believe new england or indy should really be playing get over it who rocks apparently the team that won the SUPER BOWL dont get me started.

burgh123
02-06-2006, 03:35 PM
sorry thirteen thousand plus rushing yard not 13+ oops

steelersgirl86
02-06-2006, 05:58 PM
They were just talking on the news....Cleveland OHIO news...about the steelers win and they said people can say what they want about the refs and blah blah blah...but who has the trophy....Pittsburgh does.....oh yeah....So talk all you want we own it.....and all your boohooing want get it for you.......it will just get us laughing more more and you....

SteelerzGirl
02-06-2006, 06:06 PM
I have to agree with ya there, SG86. I mean, really... Do the Seahawks fans think that if they boohoo around enough the Steelers are just going to say, "Ah shucks, let's give the Lombardi Trophy to the Seahawks?" LOL

Milkman
02-06-2006, 07:09 PM

1) He did not Start
2) Did not score

Cant argue with FACTS!!!

The Bus is great because of his career as a "whole" not just one "season".

JACKASS!!!

rickmastfan67
02-06-2006, 09:54 PM
Becasue Im not a Seahawks fan. Im a Pittsburg Fan

Then explain why your avatar is saying that you're a Seahawk fan, loser. Try to wish that away. You've been owned.

DIESELMAN
02-06-2006, 10:09 PM
If If If, I'm already done with this bullshit argument... If they would of done this then this would of happened.... Well you know what?? If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle!

LMFAO!!!!!

SteelCityMan786
02-07-2006, 05:09 PM
FACTS:

FACE THE TRUTH.

HEY RAMS

FACT: WE BEAT THE TOP 3 AFC SEEDS
FACT: WE EARNED OUR SUPER BOWL
FACT: YOUR A WHINER!