PDA

View Full Version : madden = steeler hater

steeltown
02-06-2006, 11:42 AM
is this clown for real? he is the biggest anti-steeler announcer out there. he cant get over the '72 playoffs. and he said seattle might go for it on fourth down, not sure when it was (not in the fourth quarter i know)but they were on their own 30 yard line!!!!!!!!!! BWAAAAAAAAAAA! this is a hall fame coach? what a joke.:dang:

83-Steelers-43
02-06-2006, 11:43 AM
No, what's a joke are people stating the refs gave us this game. Those are the true morons and the ones that have no idea what football is all about. But jealousy and denial sucks.

Madden really didn't bother me, then again I was listening to Tunch and Bill the majority of the game.

steeltown
02-06-2006, 12:31 PM
i was going back and forth to listening to bill, and then all bill in the fourth. the radio guys were great as usual. bill needs a different partner for pitt football tho, whats his name is horrible!

brianski71
02-06-2006, 12:37 PM
worst officiated game ever? apparently no one watched the colts game then.........it was PI.......it was a TD.......it was not holding, but a damn tackle!..........watch the damn film again!!!!!............get over it bitches!!!!! we really got screwed and still won against indy maybe if the seachickens didnt suck theyd overcome it

WORLD CHAMPS. PERIOD.

SteelerzGirl
02-06-2006, 12:46 PM
Steve Young also = Steeler Hater! Big time!

Steel - X
02-06-2006, 01:35 PM
Well here is a guy...... That obviously has a question had to throw that in there

OX1947
02-06-2006, 02:02 PM
Can't blame him, he is a Raider and thats just how it is. I cant stand the Sactown Kings because Im a Laker fan and it wont stop ever....

Koopa
02-06-2006, 02:27 PM
who cares really? let all the haters hate, it just moivates the steelers even more. and there's an easy solution if you don't like the hate, either change the channel or put it on mute and BAM!! no more hate for you to be hearing, easy as that

SteelersWyo
02-06-2006, 02:29 PM
Why are you shocked? Madden has always been an idiot. Second only to Chris Berman.

Tha rock
02-06-2006, 04:59 PM
Madden is great come on now that franco harris play touched the ground just like the fuble with denver and the play with new england!!