PDA

View Full Version : Paul Allen launching investigation into the Refs taking bribes from Vegas??

Cebby
02-06-2006, 01:02 PM
That's the rumor...

Anyone have some facts on this act of deperation?

Eztarget
02-06-2006, 01:17 PM
Paul Allen needs to STFU and fix all the security holes in Windows XP.

marksashton
02-06-2006, 01:18 PM
When a guy says something who lines up in front of me on every play, I have to like that," Porter said. "He has to see me. There's no way he can hide from me. We have to meet ? over and over and over. ... I'll remind him every time I put him on his back.

I didn't see Porter having much of an impact on this game but maybe I missed something. Fill me in. He certainly didn't have much success getting through Seattle's offensive line. More mouth than action.

SteelCityPride
02-06-2006, 01:20 PM
I didn't see Porter having much of an impact on this game but maybe I missed something. Fill me in. He certainly didn't have much success getting through Seattle's offensive line. More mouth than action.

When Porter takes away your best offensive lineman blocking him that is doing his job, he doesnt need to make every play but if he is taking up your best offensive lineman the play is made. Wasting your tackle to worry about a linebacker, great for you guys!

Steel - X
02-06-2006, 01:28 PM

Its a team game! Scoreboard baby!!

On to the post.....

I really thought that Seattle would score the TD and the 2 point conv. do to the 4 point spread.

Cebby
02-06-2006, 01:28 PM

Thanks for quoting my signature (and taking it out of context.) :dang:

Back on topic!!

What about Paul Allen's investigation?

Eztarget
02-06-2006, 01:31 PM

Well consider Alexander couldn't run to that side all night and when he did Porter ran him down I'd say Porter quietly did his job.

Need4spd
02-06-2006, 01:34 PM
The third richest man in America, and the owner of the 2ND best team in the NFL would do something like this. Good luck with that.

PhoenixBlackandGold
02-06-2006, 01:39 PM
That's why my next computer will be the iMac.

83-Steelers-43
02-06-2006, 01:40 PM
Paul Allen.....lol. Classless geek. Guy should stick to computers and latte sipping instead of running a football team.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-06-2006, 01:42 PM
Paul Allen needs to back to bed with his microsoft secretary.. Rat Bastard!

OX1947
02-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Cool, maybe him and Ralph Nader can go to the Supreme Court and complain about why their teams sucked when it matter. That was a push off and that was a holding. Big Ben's TD I couldnt tell, but even if they had not given him the TD, the play would have literally been on the 1/2 line, Cowher would have went for it on 4th and got it.

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 01:58 PM
If the fix was in and the refs we're taking bribes then they would have favored the Seahags due to the fact they we're the 4 point underdogs. Since most people we're taking the Steelers WITH the 4 points then you would have thought the refs would have made sure the game was won by less than 4 points.

SalukiSteelers
02-06-2006, 02:59 PM
Yeah, this'll work out for Mr. Allen, LOL. That nerd may have a lot of dough but he doesn't have NFL money. Does he really think that the league would let him tarnish its reputation without some sort of retribution?I don't know if he's noticed, but I think one of those officials was an ex-cop. I'm not saying that cops are immune to greed but, c'mon, they know they'd get caught. If I were Allen, I think I'd start worrying about the JailBlazers and forget about a game where he can't change the outcome.

Milkman
02-06-2006, 08:13 PM
Paul Allen needs to STFU and fix all the security holes in Windows XP.

roflmao!

Cebby
02-06-2006, 09:22 PM
How the hell did this get banished to Blast Furnace?

Any one have some FACTS?

BB2W
02-06-2006, 11:41 PM
This is ridiculous... but check out the new Microsoft logo. :busted:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/pdouble79/whiners.gif

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 11:46 PM
BB2W thats AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

bigbensgirl7
02-07-2006, 12:15 AM
That's funny shit BB2W!!!

CASTEEL