PDA

View Full Version : As per fans -NFL.COM states team to beat in the AFC North is.....

Venom
04-17-2010, 10:53 AM
The team to beat in the AFC North in 2010 will be the ...

Bengals 19%

Browns 5%

Ravens 63%

Steelers 13%

This is with 87,000 votes in from the NFL fans on the website :banging:

stillers4me
04-17-2010, 11:06 AM
Print it on 16 x 20 posters and hang this baby up on each wall of the locker room, the bathrooms, the lunchrooms, the meeting rooms, and the work out rooms. Starting right now.

tony hipchest
04-17-2010, 11:14 AM
we cant beat the browns, raiders or chiefs with the playoffs on the line. :hunch:

Psyychoward86
04-17-2010, 01:01 PM
Excellent! This'll help us play with a chip on our shoulder

Edman
04-17-2010, 01:56 PM
What have the Steelers done this offseason to warrant any hype?

-We're coming off a 9-7 campaign, losing to the worst teams, going 2-4 against the AFC North, and missing the playoffs.
-Our QB gets in trouble and is facing a suspension.
-Our top WR gets in trouble and traded away for a bag of peanuts.
-Our already old defense is getting older.

If you're going to do any wall-banging, bang your head on the current circus that is the Steelers.

steelerohio
04-17-2010, 01:57 PM
Losing to the worst teams with the playoffs on the line shold be enough to put a chip on their shoulders...

KeiselPower99
04-17-2010, 06:32 PM
The lost to the worst teams and beat a few good ones last year. Baltimore added Boldin and Stallworth. They are gonna be a force.

NEPAsteeler
04-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Let them pick the Ravens as the team to beat in the AFC North. We'll see who gets the last laugh when that time comes.

Is it September yet?

RoethlisBURGHer
04-17-2010, 07:28 PM
1. We lost to three of the worst teams in the NFL last year in a 5 game skid that caused us to miss the playoffs.

2. The Ravens have made improvements this offseason. The Bengals are defending division champs. The Steelers traded away their most dynamic wideout for a fifth round draft pick and signed a few guys for depth. Resigned Clark, who didn't play well last year (but did have Tyrone Carter playing next to him most the year).

3. Our QB is facing a suspension anywhere from 2 games to the entire season. Hell, there's a chance he might not even be on the roster come training camp.

Preacher
04-17-2010, 07:38 PM
1. We lost to three of the worst teams in the NFL last year in a 5 game skid that caused us to miss the playoffs.

2. The Ravens have made improvements this offseason. The Bengals are defending division champs. The Steelers traded away their most dynamic wideout for a fifth round draft pick and signed a few guys for depth. Resigned Clark, who didn't play well last year (but did have Tyrone Carter playing next to him most the year).

3. Our QB is facing a suspension anywhere from 2 games to the entire season. Hell, there's a chance he might not even be on the roster come training camp.

Exactly.

Not to mention. We lost BOTH games to the Bengals last year, AND the Ravens made the playoffs.

No, I think that poll is probably just about right. Well, except for people voting for the Browns. :rofl:

stillers4me
04-17-2010, 07:56 PM
People are forgeting about Troy.

Dino 6 Rings
04-19-2010, 12:49 PM
and yet, if you put the same poll on the website and said "you have to put 1000 bucks down on any one team from the AFC North who is it" I say people really pick the Steelers as the team to beat.

Its a good time to be a Steeler Hater, that's for sure, so hate away people, I care not, because deep down I hate your teams just as much as you hate mine. I hope your players all get their heads bashed in, their brains leak out of their ears and their necks get snapped when they play us...so hate me, hate us, I Care Not.

Edman
04-19-2010, 01:14 PM
The lost to the worst teams and beat a few good ones last year. Baltimore added Boldin and Stallworth. They are gonna be a force.

Actually, it's just Boldin that makes them a force. Stallworth is a mediocre WR.