PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Steelers

HOFAikman
02-06-2006, 12:56 PM
Cowboy fan here. Can't say that I was cheering for you guys, but I knew all along you guys were the better team.

I am just really tired of hearing about the officiating, conspiracy and or agnedas. Sure, it was not the best called game by the officials that I have ever seen, but that has nothing to do with Seattle losing.

Seattle had their chances and they blew them. Pittsburgh was and is the better team.

I think those who want to throw out agendas and conspiracies are only taking away from the credibility of their team if they have ever won a Superbowl or if they ever win a Superbowl in the future.

Anyway, I know you guys are enjoying your Superbowl win but then you have to turn around and hear all the junk being said.

Just realize that real fan who know football know what is up. The better team won.

Congratulations Steelers.

Now may the Cowboys win the next one!

SteelerzGirl
02-06-2006, 01:00 PM
Thanks HOFAikman! It's a pleasure to be joining the Cowboys and 49ers as the 3rd team to have won 5 Vince Lombardi trophies! :bouncy:

CASTEEL
02-06-2006, 01:02 PM
Thanks for the post. And for helping to re-direct me in enjoying this great day!!!! I don't know why I sometimes let all the crap talk get to me.....just need some re-direction! :grin:

ONE FOR THE THUMB....DONE!

Dani-Jo
02-06-2006, 01:09 PM
Yes, thank you for helping me get back into the spirit of the win. I shouldn't let what the spoilers say bother me, but when we fought for every win it hurts to hear other people say the game was handed to us. Now I'll get back into happy mode :cheers:

Prosdo
02-06-2006, 01:20 PM
Thanks HOF!

BlitzburghRockCity
02-06-2006, 01:22 PM
Thanks we appreciate it.. and Congrats on the Hall of Fame too !!

HOFAikman
02-06-2006, 01:30 PM
Thanks we appreciate it.. and Congrats on the Hall of Fame too !!

Thanks, looks like in about 16-20 years you guys will have a new addition to the QB wing at the HOF.