PDA

View Full Version : Your TRADE talk..

wdsteel
04-18-2010, 11:08 AM
who do you think should be traded..or who is UNtradable..
dont have to be starters...have 53 guys here

guys that retire as steelers
1.Troy Polamalu
2. Heath Miller
3. Lamarr Woodley
4. Aaron Smith
5. Chris Kemoeatu
6. Daniel Sepulveda
would put Ward and Hampton in this group but with last contract's this has alrdy been set in motion.

guys dont mine leaving for picks or whatever
1.Tony Hills
2.Andre Frazier
3. Ryan Mundy
4. Matt Spaeth
5.Carey Davis ...alrdy dont think he coming back..again
6. Max Starks....dont like him at LT...he a better RT.

this is my like dont like list.
Who's on your list if not same as mine?
:coffee:

AllD
04-18-2010, 11:40 AM
James Harrison will retire as a Steeler.

steelerohio
04-18-2010, 12:20 PM
I agree witht eh Harrison retiring as a Steeler...

If he can weather the present storm and straighten up, BB will retire as a Steeler as he once said he wanted to.

wdsteel
04-18-2010, 12:51 PM
Jags are talking trade...would you trade Max starks or Colon to trade 1st round picks..and draft Bryan Bulaga...at the time of the draft if he's on the board...LT's Okung and Williams will be gone.

stillers4me
04-18-2010, 12:55 PM
Carey Davis is already gone. No offer has been made to him or Deshea.

wdsteel
04-18-2010, 01:01 PM
Deshea might resign after the draft if we only get 1 cb in this year draft...something like Miami and Taylor did last year

BritishSteel
04-18-2010, 01:04 PM
guys dont mine leaving for picks or whatever
1.Tony Hills
2.Andre Frazier
3. Ryan Mundy
4. Matt Spaeth
5.Carey Davis ...alrdy dont think he coming back..again
6. Max Starks....dont like him at LT...he a better RT.

this is my like dont like list.
Who's on your list if not same as mine?
:coffee:

If we throw in a few decent-sized steaks and a case of Iron City, we might get a 7th for them! - Actually, hasn't Spaeth signed his tender? In that case a 5th and a 7th.

I'd exclude Max Starks from that, mainly because I used to laugh my ass off when we lined him up as the world's biggest tight end. That's got to be worth a roster spot.

wdsteel
04-18-2010, 01:59 PM
if someone signed Spaeth before we did we would get 5 and 7 but he only might get a 7th lol Holmes was a 5th and so was Ten Gin.. I would give up a 155(jets) for Gin

Prok
04-18-2010, 02:01 PM
After seeing us only get a 5th for Santonio, i don't want our FO making ANY trades. Stick to the draft.

:chuckle:

Psyychoward86
04-18-2010, 02:18 PM
Um, i think there's a great chance james doesnt retire a steeler. He owns the biggest contract by any defensive player in franchise history, and he's 31 years old. He's signed for what, 5 more years? But his contract suggests that they expect a TON of production out of him until he's about 36 years old, which there is a good chance that wont happen. I think the contract was designed to make it possible for #92 to be trade bait in the event that we dont need him anymore.

wdsteel
04-18-2010, 02:29 PM
Hated it when Lloyd left. but that was due to bone spurs but wouldnt it be nice in 2 years james say's
:: Mr Rooney i love being a steeler and thank you for sticking with me when i was cut 4 times.i would like to take a cut in pay and take up a backup role so i can finish up in Blitsburg.

Indo
04-18-2010, 04:35 PM
Hated it when Lloyd left. but that was due to bone spurs but wouldnt it be nice in 2 years james say's
:: Mr Rooney i love being a steeler and thank you for sticking with me when i was cut 4 times.i would like to take a cut in pay and take up a backup role so i can finish up in Blitsburg.

^^ This^^

I also think Harrison will take the Home Town Discount when the time comes...for exactly the reason above. He will feel that loyalty to the Rooneys who believed in him when no one else would

steeltheone
04-18-2010, 04:37 PM
In 2 years he will be 35 years old....wont have the speed for OLB...

JSH6487
04-18-2010, 05:05 PM
All this stuff about Harrison retiring as a Steeler...LOL you are probably the same ones calling for Ben to be ran out of town. Oh the irony.

The Duke
04-18-2010, 05:19 PM
In 2 years he will be 35 years old....wont have the speed for OLB...

You just hate old people do you

:noidea: