PDA

View Full Version : Retiring My Bettis Jersey

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 02:25 PM
I have officially worn my Bettis jersey for the last time. I plan on getting it framed and I will hang it up on my wall with my other Steelers memoribilia. and I would just like to thank jerome for everything he has done not only for the Steelers, but for the city of Pittsburgh. He is nothing but a class act, a leader, and a Champion! Thank you Jerome! You are Super Bowl XL Champion!

http://images.nfl.com/photos/img9211108.jpg

SteelerzGirl
02-06-2006, 02:27 PM
Retiring your Bettis jersey is a great idea, Nick. You will enjoy seeing it framed on your memorabilia wall. :smile:

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 02:30 PM
Retiring your Bettis jersey is a great idea, Nick. You will enjoy seeing it framed on your memorabilia wall. :smile:

THANKS BABE! :excited:

SteelerDan43
02-06-2006, 02:31 PM
So is anyone else framing their copy of the Tribune Review??? Im gonna look for a large frame so I can put my SI Bettis Super Bowl issue the Champs paper and most likely the next SI issue

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 02:45 PM
So is anyone else framing their copy of the Tribune Review??? Im gonna look for a large frame so I can put my SI Bettis Super Bowl issue the Champs paper and most likely the next SI issue

I didn't get one. Even in little Homer City PA they are sold out. :redface:

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 03:23 PM
I know people have them on Ebay already.

TasmanianTroy271
02-06-2006, 03:56 PM
Alot of peoplke are retiring their Bettis Jerseys, because I know the majority that I've seen are either old Nike jerseys, or you can tell they're really old. It's well deserved for such a great career...

bangpow
02-06-2006, 04:24 PM
I already planned on retiring the jersey and i order a Polamalu one last week. Of course, it hasn't shipped yet, but I too have worn my Bettis jersey for the last time.

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 04:26 PM
Alot of peoplke are retiring their Bettis Jerseys, because I know the majority that I've seen are either old Nike jerseys, or you can tell they're really old. It's well deserved for such a great career...

Yeah, mine is an old Starter jersey with the block numbers on it, still in mint condition. I've only worn it a few times.

SteelerFanInATL
02-06-2006, 05:29 PM
The next Bettis jersey I get will be with sew on letters and #'s. Only the great ones deserve that.