PDA

View Full Version : Radical Islamic Takes On... South Park

SteelerEmpire
04-19-2010, 04:45 PM
OMG !!! The latest victim of the Jihad ... they now have Islam's crosshairs aimed at them... LINK: http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/19/security-brief-radical-islamic-web-site-takes-on-south-park/?hpt=T2

NJarhead
04-19-2010, 04:49 PM
“Harming Allah and his messenger is a reason to encourage Muslims to kill whoever does that.”

Define "harming."

:doh:

Killing Americans causes us to invade your country. Do as you must I guess.

:coffee:

MACH1
04-19-2010, 05:35 PM
Killing Americans causes us to invade your country

The current organizer n chief doesn't have the backbone. What he will do is bow down and apologize.

NJarhead
04-19-2010, 05:38 PM
The current organizer n chief doesn't have the backbone. What he will do is bow down and apologize.

Yea, he is sort of the "Stop! or I shall say Stop again" type, isn't he. :chuckle:

Godfather
04-19-2010, 10:29 PM
I wish I'd caught last week's episode. Apparently they celebrated their 200th anniversary by bringing back all the celebrities they've ever insulted.

zulater
04-20-2010, 12:50 AM
The entry on Revolutionmuslim.com goes on to advise readers:

“You can contact them [the makers of South Park], or pay Comedy Central or their own company a visit at these addresses …” before listing Comedy Central’s New York address, and the Los Angeles, California, address of Parker and Sloane’s production company.

Contacted by CNN, the author of the post, Abu Talhah al Amrikee, said that providing the addresses was not intended as a threat to the creators of South Park but to give people the opportunity to protest.

Over still photographs of Parker, Stone, van Gogh and others, the Web site runs audio of a sermon by the radical U.S.-born preacher Anwar al-Awlaki, who is now in hiding in Yemen. The sermon, recorded some time ago, talks about assassinating those who have “defamed” the Prophet Mohammed – citing one religious authority as saying “Harming Allah and his messenger is a reason to encourage Muslims to kill whoever does that.” U.S. officials say al-Awlaki is on a list of al Qaeda leaders targeted for capture or assassination.

The clip ends with a warning on a graphic directed at Parker and Stone, saying “The Dust Will Never Settle Down.”

Al Amrikee said the purpose of including the al-Awlaki sermon in his posting was to remind Muslims that insulting the prophet is a severe offense for which the punishment in Islam is death. He said RevolutionMuslim may hold protests about the show.

Calls to Comedy Central were not returned.

Post by: CNN's Tim Lister
Filed under: Religion • Security Brief

Geez you can incite murder like that and you aren't subject to arrest?

WH
04-20-2010, 09:45 AM
You should have seen the shitstorm the guy in Sweden caused by drawing Mohammed on the body of a dog.

Dino 6 Rings
04-20-2010, 11:22 AM
Google the episode of South Park Super Best Friends and enjoy all the Mo Images you can handle.

steelerohio
04-20-2010, 06:42 PM
The only religion that would kill you if you make fun of their "prophet"

whatever I says...

WH
04-20-2010, 06:51 PM
Trey Parker and Matt Stone never made a video tape of a real life decapitation. **** Radical Islaam.