PDA

View Full Version : Anyway This Could Happen?

blitzburgh56
04-19-2010, 06:29 PM
First of all..i know there is basically no chance that this happens but I am curious to see if anyone thinks it is possible. Is there anyway we could trade up to say 12-15 to get Joe Haden and not give up our 2nd round pick? If we could get Haden in the first and Golden Tate/ Mardy Gilyard in the second...wow.

St33lersguy
04-19-2010, 06:40 PM
Not going to happen the steelers will probably be content with their 11 picks, including the 7picks in the final 3 rounds that they will spend on nobodies

blitzburgh56
04-19-2010, 06:47 PM
Not going to happen the steelers will probably be content with their 11 picks, including the 7picks in the final 3 rounds that they will spend on nobodies

I agree. That's why I do not understand why we don't try to make this scenario happen. Package some mid to late round picks together and make some moves. As you stated, almost all of the later round picks will be nobodies that end up getting cut.

pancake
04-19-2010, 06:52 PM
I don't want to see us move up in the first, but if we could get another 3rd or 4th by getting rid of the later picks I would be all for.

SteelerFanInStl
04-19-2010, 08:18 PM
I don't see that as being a good move since Haden isn't head and shoulders above the other top CBs. In fact, some people have Wilson or even Kareem Jackson above him.