PDA

View Full Version : Colts DT Foster accused of sexual assault

Stone
04-19-2010, 08:53 PM
I am on my blackberry, so I can't get the link, but someone can google it quick enough.

It's a civil suit from a January incident with several counts involved...and it's a college student.

And no, I'm not joking!

Nadroj 20
04-19-2010, 08:55 PM
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/2175514,eric-foster-sex-assault-colts-042010.article

there ya go, yep its true.

tony hipchest
04-19-2010, 08:57 PM
:yawn:

this is the pittsburgh steelers forum.

Godfather
04-19-2010, 09:02 PM
Indianapolis should trade him while they can.

Stone
04-19-2010, 09:03 PM
:yawn:

this is the pittsburgh steelers forum.

I know that, however the news kinds of fits in with the theme. Sorry.

Does this mean I go to Forum Time-out?

X-Terminator
04-19-2010, 09:05 PM
Parallels aside, this really does belong in the NFL forum.

I will say this though - this will not get even 1/10th of the press that Ben's incident has gotten.

tony hipchest
04-19-2010, 09:05 PM
I know that, however the news kinds of fits in with the theme. Sorry.then put it in a freaking related thread that ALSO FITS THAT THEME TOO!

dammit. is it that hard to figure out?

believe it or not, some people would like to talk some steelers football.

Preacher
04-19-2010, 09:13 PM
he night before home games, the Colts customarily stay at the University Place Hotel, which is on the IUPUI campus. A hotel manager had asked Lauren Glisson, a 22-year-old student at IUPUI who is a receptionist at the hotel, to deliver a dental kit to Foster’s room on a floor reserved only for Colts personnel. Glisson knocked on Foster’s door, according to Board. He accepted the dental kit then asked her to look at his bathroom sink, which he said wasn’t working.
According to Board, Glisson declined and suggested she would call maintenance but that Foster insisted she address the problem.
‘‘She went in,’’ Board said, ‘‘and he slammed the door, and then proceeded to forcibly engage in deviant sexual acts.’’
Glisson escaped from the room, with her clothes disheveled, returned to the lobby area and immediately reported the incident to a hotel security official, Board said.
After talking to the official, Glisson later asked for a copy of the report but was told that it was accidentally deleted from the computer system because the security official was a new employee, according to Board. But, the security official did contact a Colts security liaison.

I don't care what anyone believes about either incident. This incident and Ben's first accuser is eerily familiar.

:huh:

Stone
04-19-2010, 09:13 PM
then put it in a freaking related thread that ALSO FITS THAT THEME TOO!

dammit. is it that hard to figure out?

believe it or not, some people would like to talk some steelers football.

Exactly WHICH thread would that be?

Geez dude! You didn't have to open this one if you weren't interested, or reply for that matter!

Shoes
04-19-2010, 09:15 PM
This tabloid crap is getting absurd !

tony hipchest
04-19-2010, 09:16 PM
Exactly WHICH thread would that be?

Geez dude! You didn't have to open this one if you weren't interested, or reply for that matter!take a look around. :mg: browse the forums. enjoy. :thumbsup:

in the meantime, if im walking down a road, i dont mind kicking a can down the street and then depositing it into the nearest appropriate trash recepticle. :noidea:

SteelerFanInStl
04-19-2010, 09:21 PM

I will say this though - this will not get even 1/10th of the press that Ben's incident has gotten.

It won't get 1/100th of the press. You can bet on that.

Preacher
04-19-2010, 09:40 PM

Too be fair, Foster also isn't a two time SB winning QB who drove his team to win the SB in the final seconds with another pending sexual predator lawsuit.

He is a second year DT for the SB losing colts. A fairer comparison would be if a Manning, Brady, etc., was accused.

whatdoiknow
04-19-2010, 09:49 PM
Stone,,I'm serious dude, great job finding this. And this is DIRECTLY related to the Steelers. I mean this girl says this happened, and reported it RIGHT AWAY! So you Damn well KNOW that the Colts management, and Roger Goodell knew about it, and yet Goodell didn't chastise Foster publically like he did Ben. And he sure as HELL didn't suspend him for the Super Bowl game. Nor has he brought it up since then. This is ABSOLUTELY the BS that makes Goodell a freaking Hypocrite. You can make BANK on it that I am personally going to CALL Roger Goodell's office tomorrow, and leave him a message about this, AND the Marvin Harrison Incident where a Man was Murdered by Harrison's gun. A man who Harrison had a public fight with less than two weeks BEFORE him getting shot with Harrison's gun. And yet....Where was the suspension ?
Looks like there is a certain NFL Commissioner who has his HEAD up Colts owner Jim Irsay's BUTT!!

tony hipchest
04-19-2010, 10:10 PM
SHOES!!!!!

looks like we have a double flusher! (might need the plunger).

MACH1
04-19-2010, 10:13 PM
http://dualflushkit.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/toilet-plunger-man.jpg

Shea
04-19-2010, 10:22 PM
in the meantime, if im walking down a road, i dont mind kicking a can down the street and then depositing it into the nearest appropriate trash recepticle. :noidea:

I know you were going the metaphoric route, but I actually do this when I'm out taking a walk.

What it means to this thread .... nothing ..... :nervous:

I'm sure Shoes will be along shortly for a proper flush.

fansince'76
04-19-2010, 10:24 PM
Too be fair, Foster also isn't a two time SB winning QB who drove his team to win the SB in the final seconds with another pending sexual predator lawsuit.

Doesn't matter. He's been accused, and that's all it takes now to garner a suspension. If this guy doesn't get suspended, I'll be pissed.

Shoes
04-19-2010, 10:26 PM
SHOES!!!!!

looks like we have a double flusher! (might need the plunger).

10-4 Tony, I see MACH1 has stirred this turd.....here ya go...

wfltikFvhWc

tony hipchest
04-19-2010, 10:37 PM
Doesn't matter. He's been accused, and that's all it takes now to garner a suspension. If this guy doesn't get suspended, I'll be pissed.

not as pissed as we will be when goodell announces he's going light on ben with the suspension, but taking away a 2nd round pick from the steelers next year. :banging:

MACH1
04-20-2010, 12:05 AM
not as pissed as we will be when goodell announces he's going light on ben with the suspension, but taking away a 2nd round pick from the steelers next year. :banging:

And giving it to the cheats*

Preacher
04-20-2010, 12:20 AM

Why? Ben wasn't suspended last year when he has 1 lawsuit filed against him.

Seems that it is the second accusation that is the breaking point.

fansince'76
04-20-2010, 12:22 AM
Why? Ben wasn't suspended last year when he has 1 lawsuit filed against him.

Seems that it is the second accusation that is the breaking point.

Well, I'm sure Florio could probably dig and find 3 or 4 more in the past that have been "paid off."