PDA

View Full Version : Would Arizona do business with us ?

whatdoiknow
04-20-2010, 02:06 AM
I was wondering if Arizona would want to deal up from 26 to 18. The trade value of 18 is 900, and it is 700 at 26. Arizona needs a good OT. But also may want to look at a LB and a WR. They have two 3rd rounder at 88 & 89, and their 4th rounder is pick
123. The 88th pick in the draft has a value of 150 Pts, and the 123rd pick 49, so that's right about 200 points. The reason I may want to do this is because I really feel there is a great chance of Pouncey being there at 26. And if we have 2 4th rounders, and the trio of " Brandon Spikes, Jordan Shipley, and Anthony Dixon " were all there, and we could grab two of them, I would be very Happy. Even if Pouncey is not at 26, we still could take a DB like McCourty, or the DT Odrick. Then we could address needs other than a WR or LB in rounds 2 and 3.

It was just a Idea thats all.

chitownpit
04-21-2010, 01:05 AM
I was wondering if Arizona would want to deal up from 26 to 18. The trade value of 18 is 900, and it is 700 at 26. Arizona needs a good OT. But also may want to look at a LB and a WR. They have two 3rd rounder at 88 & 89, and their 4th rounder is pick
123. The 88th pick in the draft has a value of 150 Pts, and the 123rd pick 49, so that's right about 200 points. The reason I may want to do this is because I really feel there is a great chance of Pouncey being there at 26. And if we have 2 4th rounders, and the trio of " Brandon Spikes, Jordan Shipley, and Anthony Dixon " were all there, and we could grab two of them, I would be very Happy. Even if Pouncey is not at 26, we still could take a DB like McCourty, or the DT Odrick. Then we could address needs other than a WR or LB in rounds 2 and 3.

It was just a Idea thats all.
how bout a deal ro get Mc fadden back ? that would relieve some draft tension . why must we let go of budding cornerbacks consistantly and consistantly keep serviceable ones with bad hands?