PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on the "D" the city I mean

lionsguy
02-06-2006, 05:01 PM
Just wondered what people thought of our city and the experience they had here.Took the family downtown,saw a lot of black and gold,talked to a lot of Steelers fans really enjoyed talking with them.My 5yr.old only knows you guys as Big Bens' teams.Congratulations and hope you enjoyed our city!!

boLT fan
02-06-2006, 05:15 PM
I didn't go, but from the tour that Marcus Pollard gave on NFL Total Access, thes statium looks awesome. And shot of the city looked good too. It's a pretty nice looking town.

83-Steelers-43
02-06-2006, 05:16 PM
Besides the lady getting shot and killed and a male wounded in the incident, I heard it was nice. I heard this from friends that went up.

Stlrs4Life
02-06-2006, 05:47 PM
We just got back from Detroit. We had a greast time. Everybody there treated us well. I would go back. It's an older city just like Pittsburgh. We had 2 Detroit Police watching the game with us at our Tailgate from the 3rd Qtrr on. They were really cool with us. We waited in line to get into Cobo Joes for 1 1/2 hrs. Finally got in there, I thought I was in Hi-Tops in Pittsburgh! Place was rockin. They played all of the Steeler tunes and all! Great time, and fun town. Line was way too long to get into the Hockeytown Cafe, I was bummed!

Koopa
02-06-2006, 06:33 PM
i wasn't there either but the city looked nice i guess, but i hate ya'll as basketball fans for being punks and ruining the pacers season, i don't think ya'll would've been in the finals if artest was able to play in the playoffs. anyway ya'll better get a damn qb for the lions so ya'll could use that boi from DA ut roy williams