PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl XL*

Portland Hawk Fan
02-06-2006, 05:35 PM
That's how it will go down in history- with an asterisk.

What a wussie little team the Stealers are.

"Physical"

LOL!!!

I hope to god you're on our schedule next year...better bring your refs along with you again.

SteelerFanInCA
02-06-2006, 05:39 PM

"Physical"

LOL!!!

I hope to god you're on our schedule next year...better bring your refs along with you again.
No, I think it will go down in history as one of three organizations to win 5 Super Bowl titles. Recognize B I T C H!!!!

83-Steelers-43
02-06-2006, 05:39 PM
:crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

HburgXL06
02-06-2006, 05:43 PM

"Physical"

LOL!!!

Go whine at home we won and did so wit big plays on both sides to keep you at bay. We won you wanna come back .....we'll do it again. Nuf said BIOTCH!!

BuFu

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 05:44 PM
Here we go again.

http://images.nfl.com/photos/img9211108.jpg

Da'Burgh
02-06-2006, 05:45 PM
:crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:
CHAMPIONS.

ColoradoSteelerFan
02-06-2006, 05:47 PM

"Physical"

LOL!!!

Whatever gets you through the night...and the offseason, PHF! If coming up with excuses makes you feel better...then more power to ya!

Oh, yeah...and by the way....the Steelers are NOT on the Seahawks schedule next year. Too bad you have to have others provide you information that you should be able to get on your own.

Here are the teams the seachickens get to play:

Home: Arizona, St. Louis, San Francisco, Green Bay, Minnesota, Oakland, San Diego, N.Y. Giants

Away: Arizona, St. Louis, San Francisco, Chicago, Detroit, Denver, Kansas City, Tampa Bay

Its a good thing that the Seahawks play in the worst division in football, cause SD is a loss, Chicago is a loss. Denver is a loss. KC is a loss and TB is a loss. But look on the bright side....11-5 will probably still win ya the Division :rolleyes: But I wouldn't make any plans for your next Super Bowl trip....

BB2W
02-06-2006, 05:52 PM
Seriously... your Seahawks really suck. That was one of the worst Superbowl performances I've ever seen. Just behind the Steelers XL showing, and you couldn't win. Win, hell you scored ten points.

SteelerFanInATL
02-06-2006, 05:59 PM

"Physical"

LOL!!!

Who would you walk down the alley with???????????

RoethlisBURGHer
02-06-2006, 06:03 PM
Jeremy Stevens wrote checks with his mouth that his HANDS couldn't cash.

21-10 bitch,Steelers win Super Bowl XL!

Lambertfan
02-06-2006, 06:12 PM
Why don't you take your crying rearend back to seahawkland where the rest of the crybabaies are having their fits!!!
Us Steeler fans are tired of your crying so go away!!!!!!!!!!

I.C. Lights
02-06-2006, 06:25 PM

"Physical"

LOL!!!

No, you're wrong. There will be no asterick, and in a few days (or weeks) you'll realize that the majority of the calls were right and the Seahawks just fell short. It's tough to loose a superbowl, but you only disgrace your team and your fans by trying to debase the team that beat them. We beat the best teams in the NFL - all of them, and that doesn't happen by mistake.

Congrats on a great season, and so long.

BB2W
02-06-2006, 06:28 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/pdouble79/hawksfan.gif

luvmysteelers
02-06-2006, 06:34 PM
nice pic, BB2W..very fitting

louisvillecards
02-06-2006, 06:38 PM
we played horrible and still spanked that ass good thing we didnt play up to parr or it would have been 40 to 10 go to starbucks and drink a latte fag bevrage and chill out and i would ask stevens if we are physical by the way he was getting the wood layed to him i think he would disagree with you i guess he shouldnt have ran his mouth

rowedf
02-06-2006, 07:30 PM

"Physical"

LOL!!!

Dude, your a freakin moron, if you had any knowledge of football, you would know they don't play next year. Get a clue before you make an ass out of yourself.

Oh and btw, if your coming from that lame hawks board at:

http://mb8.scout.com/bseahawksinsider

Take note how mature, responsible adults deal with oppossing fans, like the admins and mods here do, take some notes and pass it on to the jagoffs over there.

SteelerzGirl
02-06-2006, 07:34 PM
:rofl: @ BB2W... That was a good one! :bouncy:

Yooohooo... Oh Portland Hawk Fan... Here's a song for ya... Think of the Pittsburgh Steelers and play it over and over and over and over and over...

We Are The Champions

Queen

I've paid my dues, time after time,
I've done my sentence but committed no crime,
And bad mistakes, I've made a few.
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face but I've come through.
And I need to go on, and on, and on, and on.

Chorus:
We are the champions my friend.
And we'll keep on fighting till the end.
We are the champions. We are the champions.
No time for losers 'cause we are the champions
of the world.

I've taken my bows and my curtain calls.
You brought me fame and fortune and ev'rything that goes with it,
I thank you all.
But it's been no bed of roses, no pleasure cruise.
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race
and I ain't gonna lose.

Chorus:
We are the champions my friend.
And we'll keep on fighting till the end.
We are the champions. We are the champions.
No time for losers 'cause we are the champions
of the world.

Justin Otstott
02-06-2006, 07:39 PM
lol Hawk fans are wack!!! Poor sports lmao

Dook
02-06-2006, 07:41 PM
How about that guy Alexander? Ref's must have been tackling him too I guess.

Hasselbeck's pretty good on down and outs, too bad he couldn't do it in the red zone.

As far as the 'push off' in the end zone, why did your WR even extend his arm? The ball was in the air, he just needed to make the catch but instead he was worried about our defensive guy. Even if we give you that TD you still lose 21-17.

Nice clock management. Ref's fault there too I guess.

Nice deep sideline passes, low chance of success, ref's fault somehow there too.

Ref must have helped Willie P. down the field.

Ref's told the Steelers that it was time to call a reverse pass from Randel El.

The ref's must have caused all those pass drops, somehow.

If there was one giant game changing call, then I might see your point. We didn't play great, but you beat yourselves down.

Koopa
02-06-2006, 07:41 PM

"Physical"

LOL!!!

awww SHUT THE **** UP you stupid bitch. you acting like this is the first time refs have messed up. ya'll had plenty of chances to win but ya'll didn't cause ya'll could step up. we played bad but we stepped up when it needed. great teams over come bad calls i guess that tells you something about the hawks. peace bitch

SteelerzGirl
02-06-2006, 07:45 PM
awww SHUT THE **** UP you stupid bitch. peace bitch

:rofl: Koopa! Oh god... You're so dang funny. I literally laugh out loud when I read some of your stuff. I just love you to pieces...(lol). :bouncy:

LambertIsGod58
02-06-2006, 07:49 PM

"Physical"

LOL!!!

LOL....The Seahawks played like The Rooneys owned them too and they had money placed in Vegas on the Steelers. The Seahawks are PRETENDERS BITCH!!!!

melroseplace
02-06-2006, 08:02 PM
we gave yinz (heh) plenty of opportunities, the refs gave us plenty of opportunities and we were the team that took them and ran. we win (literally) :tt:

steelguitar
02-06-2006, 08:20 PM
Just like on Seahawk.net. If you steelers fans come in here ragging on that we lost You'll Get booted. WA WA WA. Good thing it quit raining in Seattle or the whole State would be flooded. WORLD CHAMPS STEELERS.

PisnNapalm
02-06-2006, 08:28 PM
What if...

1. What if Jackson gets both feet in bounds for a touchdown?
2. What if the Hail Mary to Ward had been broken up?
3. What if Hasselbeck had not been sacked twice toward the end of the game?
4. What if the Seahawks managed the clock better at the ends of both halves?
5. What if Hasselbeck had not been intercepted?
6. What if the field goals had been good?
7. What if instead of field goal attempts the Seahawks punted and tried to pin the Steelers deep?
8. What if Parker had been tackled?
9. What if Ben Roethlisberger actually had a good game and tore you guys up like he did the Bengals, Colts, and Broncos?
10. What if the refs had handed the win to the Colts a few weeks back and the Seahawks got totally demolished by the Colts?

You can probably add several dozen more "What if's" to this list. There's too many if's in a game like this. So help me God I will curse the name of Neil O'Donnell for the rest of my life because he threw 2 devastating interceptions in the Super Bowl XXX loss to the *(&%(*&%#@$ Cowboys.