PDA

View Full Version : My Fav Mock Draft Outcome so far

truesteelerfan
04-21-2010, 10:03 AM
I know there are LOTS and LOTS of mock drafts out there, but I had to share this one as its the best I've seen for Steeler Picks.

I think it picks our needs, fills holes and improves our depth in multiple areas. If this were the final real outcome, I would be very happy.

Updated April 20

Of course I realize this will never happen completely, but one can dream. Some great steals I feel in rounds 2 and 5 and an interesting choice in round 7.:thumbsup:http://walterfootball.com/draft2010.php

whatdoiknow
04-21-2010, 10:08 AM
I saw that. Yeah I like several of the picks. But a few they won't touch. I mean the Church kid is not even expected to be drafted at all. A priority free agent type. And they have us taking him in the 5th ? Also the Iowa DB is way overrated by them as well. But I like Dixon, and others as well.

taztroy43
04-21-2010, 12:41 PM
Yeah i think Damian Williams in round 2 would be a STEAL for us because he would be the BPA if the draft went something similar to what they have......he's by far the best route runner and he reminds me of a taller holmes.....he can sit behind ward, wallace, and sweed and earn his playing time if he impresses coach during the camps....he can probably end up like wallace did last year in taking out limas for the #3 spot......:thumbsup:

jollyrob68
04-21-2010, 01:52 PM
I like Damian but they would take PAtrick Robinson CB florida I believe.

Texasteel
04-21-2010, 08:02 PM
I have used this site some for years and it has some good point. Thier mocks are not one of them.

Spievey is a solid 3rd round pick. Most scouts see him as either a CB or a FS. I would much rather have him than Murphy.

St33lersguy
04-21-2010, 09:54 PM
I like the McClain pick but don't like the steelers drafting DL after a WR and a troubled RB