PDA

View Full Version : Colts player doing the same thing as Big Ben but they are OK with it!

srk173
04-21-2010, 04:57 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5122609
:banging::banging::banging::banging::banging::bang ing::banging::banging:

steeldawg
04-21-2010, 04:58 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5122609
:banging::banging::banging::banging::banging::bang ing::banging::banging:

goodel better step in here

steelerohio
04-21-2010, 06:34 PM
Was that his first time being in that situation?

Not that it make it any better but Ben didn't get any punishment for his first one that I can recall...

RoethlisBURGHer
04-21-2010, 08:28 PM
Was that his first time being in that situation?

Not that it make it any better but Ben didn't get any punishment for his first one that I can recall...

That's a civil suit. The police aren't touching it without McNulty going to them about it. And she isn't, she doesn't plan or want to.

If you've read the things regarding the civil suit in Nevada, there is a lot of reason to not punish Roethlisberger for it.

One, the woman was bragging before that weekend that she was going to be having sex with Ben Roethlisberger. After they supposedly had sex (Roethlisberger denies having any type of sexual contact with her), she said that she was hoping to have a "little Roethlisberger".

Two, she waited a year to do ANYTHING. After a year, there is going to be little if any physical evidence of sex with Roethlisberger.

Three, when she took an exam at her lawyer's request, she wore a pair of dirty panties with another man's semen inside of them. Why would you do that if you want to win your civil suit?

To suspend someone over a civil suit doesn't bode well. Civil suits are often frivolous and not based as much on fact as opinion. I mean, people sue McDonalds because they are fat and Starbucks because they hit a pothole and spilled their coffee on them and it resulted in a burn.

St33lersguy
04-21-2010, 08:31 PM
Of course Goodell will do absolutely nothing because he is a teammate of one of his 2 boyfriends Peyton Manning.

steelerdude15
04-21-2010, 08:33 PM
:bs:

Merchant
04-21-2010, 09:11 PM
wtfff... I just read this. And this case sounds a lot worse than Ben's in terms of the probability that something actually happened. This is bullshit.

Godfather
04-21-2010, 09:19 PM
That's a civil suit. The police aren't touching it without McNulty going to them about it. And she isn't, she doesn't plan or want to.

If you've read the things regarding the civil suit in Nevada, there is a lot of reason to not punish Roethlisberger for it.

One, the woman was bragging before that weekend that she was going to be having sex with Ben Roethlisberger. After they supposedly had sex (Roethlisberger denies having any type of sexual contact with her), she said that she was hoping to have a "little Roethlisberger".

Two, she waited a year to do ANYTHING. After a year, there is going to be little if any physical evidence of sex with Roethlisberger.

Three, when she took an exam at her lawyer's request, she wore a pair of dirty panties with another man's semen inside of them. Why would you do that if you want to win your civil suit?

To suspend someone over a civil suit doesn't bode well. Civil suits are often frivolous and not based as much on fact as opinion. I mean, people sue McDonalds because they are fat and Starbucks because they hit a pothole and spilled their coffee on them and it resulted in a burn.

McNutty comes across as a stalker/obsessed fan.

Another reason she waited just over a year is so there was no security footage anymore--that way, they can't go back and prove that she was never in his room/left the room with a spring in her step.