PDA

View Full Version : Haden ...can he handle it?

SteelKnight
04-21-2010, 11:47 PM
Joe Haden is already letting the money go to his head. He seems overwhelmed. I worry about the excessive gator chain and excessive watch.

I think the key for him will be who he surrounds himself with. If he has good friends and family not involved in crime and he can avoid the the temptation to go clubbing and show off, he may be OK. If he can't, trouble, babies, personal conduct violations.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/09000d5d817af6d3/Haden-hits-New-York

blitzburgh56
04-22-2010, 12:05 AM
I wouldn't look too much into that video. All of these kids are going to be excited. That is except the almight perfect Tim Tebow.

SteelKnight
04-22-2010, 01:29 AM
I wouldn't look too much into that video. All of these kids are going to be excited. That is except the almight perfect Tim Tebow.

It was that Florida chain (and watch) that got me...not just the excitement. He is going to need some serious bodyguards. I hope he goes with professionals and not just some "peeps" who are tough and gangster who are part of an entourage.

I did like the way he talked about his family in another clip but here...

I would have advised him to remain a little reserved. If he becomes a Steeler, will defintely need a mentor and some counseling. Those ladies will be coming after him too.

I just think it can be too much too fast.

blitzburgh56
04-22-2010, 08:53 AM
It was that Florida chain (and watch) that got me...not just the excitement. He is going to need some serious bodyguards. I hope he goes with professionals and not just some "peeps" who are tough and gangster who are part of an entourage.

I did like the way he talked about his family in another clip but here...

I would have advised him to remain a little reserved. If he becomes a Steeler, will defintely need a mentor and some counseling. Those ladies will be coming after him too.

I just think it can be too much too fast.

I see where you're coming from. He's gotta become a Steeler before we worry about this though.

jollyrob68
04-22-2010, 10:09 AM
He'll be fine. I watched his interview at home with the parents and He'll be fine. Remember they are living the dream and those from good backgrounds should stay grounded to a point.