PDA

View Full Version : I'm pretty sure Tebow is ...

SteelKnight
04-22-2010, 12:32 AM
GAY! LOL Not that there is anything wrong with that. Everyone is welcome. At first I thought he was just extremely Christian and humble but after I heard him say getting drafted wasn't the exciting thing but rather the exciting thing was being with his family...they way he said it...we'll see.

Again...nothing wrong with it but I just wanted to say I called it first. lol

I could be wrong and maybe he lived an extremely sheltered life...lol

Preacher
04-22-2010, 12:34 AM
GAY! LOL Not that there is anything wrong with that. Everyone is welcome. At first I thought he was just extremely Christian and humble but after I heard him say getting drafted wasn't the exciting thing but rather the exciting thing was being with his family...they way he said it...we'll see.

Or, just maybe....

He has his head on straight. NO, that couldn't be it. Never. He must be gay.

SteelKnight
04-22-2010, 01:15 AM
Or, just maybe....

Time will tell but I definitely called it first. I've seen high school students like that but usually after college they are a little different but then again, he is well beloved at that school and gets special treatment and maybe he is extremely sheltered.

Then again, he has faced serious scrutiny with this whole draft and has handled it well.

I'm trying to put my finger on it. He is just very "boyish". Weird for his age.

SteelerNation12
04-22-2010, 02:06 AM
Who knows and who cares. Its pretty unlikely that he is gay.

Preacher
04-22-2010, 04:18 AM
Time will tell but I definitely called it first. I've seen high school students like that but usually after college they are a little different but then again, he is well beloved at that school and gets special treatment and maybe he is extremely sheltered.

Then again, he has faced serious scrutiny with this whole draft and has handled it well.

I'm trying to put my finger on it. He is just very "boyish". Weird for his age.

Boyish?

So let me guess. he needs to act like a man and throw something, slap someone, smoke some pot, or force himself on some woman-er, excuse me, help some drunk woman a bathroom that "hit her head".

Yeah, right.

What a sad world this is when a real MAN that actually has his head on straight and cares for his parents and family is accused of being gay, "boyish" or otherwise weird.

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 05:16 AM
So what if he's gay? :noidea: Doesn't make him a bad person or a bad QB.

steeldawg
04-22-2010, 05:24 AM
I think this thread was inteded to be funny.....And I think he talks gay too. Wouldnt that be a twist for the media to deal with if he came out.

steeldawg
04-22-2010, 05:25 AM
So what if he's gay? :noidea: Doesn't make him a bad person or a bad QB.

No the way he throws the ball makes him a bad qb

HometownGal
04-22-2010, 05:28 AM
No the way he throws the ball makes him a bad qb

Well - you got me there. :chuckle:

RoethlisBURGHer
04-22-2010, 05:45 AM
I don't think Tebow is gay, and this is coming from a person who absolutely hates Florida.

He's got his head on straight and he was taught very good morals growing up.

Then again, the same thing was said of Ben Roethlisberger.

Aussie_steeler
04-22-2010, 05:48 AM

If you win this contest we will allow you the wearing of the official crown of

http://funnyhub.com/content_images/3577_1789_darth-gaydar.jpg

DARTH GADAR

I also found some scientific evidence that may support your claim

http://nymag.com/news/features/33520/index3.html

Tebow is left handed so that solves this mysterious dillema.

stlrtruck
04-22-2010, 09:06 AM

Actually there are quite a few Seminoles fans that called well before you did today. :chuckle:

Godfather
04-22-2010, 09:27 AM
Or, just maybe....

I've been questioning his sexual orientation for four years.

Of course, I root for an SEC rival so you have to take my opinion with a grain of salt. Plus you'd think if he really is gay, he would have accepted Gary Danielson's offer for a meeting under the bleachers.

revefsreleets
04-22-2010, 09:46 AM
Hate the Gators and don't think Tebow is an NFL QB, but I don't think he's gay.

However, the irony would not be lost on me were this actually established at some point as fact...

ARKIESTEEL
04-22-2010, 09:55 AM
Guess one thing I never liked about him was all the "too perfect" stuff. You know the healing the blind and throwing TD pass's in the same weekend kind of crap. My guess is he has something weird about him just like the rest of us and it will come out sooner or later.............

Indo
04-22-2010, 09:57 AM
I'm not sure if he's gay or not. I have questioned some of the touchy-feely stuff he and his coach displayed on the sidelines. But THAT doesn't necessarily make him gay.

I agree with HTG---so what if he is. In no way would those preferences affect any one of us. And who are we to dictate where a person finds happiness? Good for him if he is.

Now, what would be funny and ironic is if Tebow, the "All-American" devoutly religious boy gets into the NFL and is then accused of sexual assault/rape on multiple occasions. Can you just IMAGINE the media backlash. And how would the commish handle THAT ?

Oh....wait....

fat4jc
04-22-2010, 11:21 AM
Looks gay to me... http://venuist.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/tim-tebow-girl.jpg

Dino 6 Rings
04-22-2010, 11:48 AM
If he's Gay, he's the TOP in the relationship. Guess that comes from dominating all the other Men in the SEC for his entire carreer.

Pretty much made everyone else he played his Biatches now didn't he. In prison, he'd be the Top Dog for sure.

I don't think he's gay, I think people who say he's gay secretly wish he was gay so they could get on their knees in front of his gayness and act out their own gay fantasies.

How's that?

RoethlisBURGHer
04-22-2010, 02:17 PM
Looks gay to me... http://venuist.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/tim-tebow-girl.jpg

She has a penis. :rofl:

Indo
04-22-2010, 02:57 PM

I'm not saying he's gay---but you do realize that gay dudes ALWAYS have hot chicks hanging around them, don't you?

Bng_Hevn
04-22-2010, 03:33 PM
I'll be honest with you. If I were coming out of college and there was a pretty good chance of getting drafted and in the first or second round, I'd be more than HAPPY, I'd be ecstatic.

BTW, I was meaning to start a thread about it but now I'll post my question here.

Why is Tebow getting so much attention? I've heard he can't run fast enough to be an "athletic" QB and he has bad throwing mechanics/is not accurate.

What did this kid do to get himself so much limelight?

Indo
04-22-2010, 04:06 PM
I'll be honest with you. If I were coming out of college and there was a pretty good chance of getting drafted and in the first or second round, I'd be more than HAPPY, I'd be ecstatic.

BTW, I was meaning to start a thread about it but now I'll post my question here.

Why is Tebow getting so much attention? I've heard he can't run fast enough to be an "athletic" QB and he has bad throwing mechanics/is not accurate.

What did this kid do to get himself so much limelight?

Good question

I personally don't like the guy...glory hound, not very classy (have seen him flipping off rival fans), etc
I've posted it here several months ago, but I'm too lazy to look up the threads...

revefsreleets
04-22-2010, 04:09 PM
He won! He won in college. People assume that means something at the next level.

Godfather
04-22-2010, 09:01 PM
If he's Gay, he's the TOP in the relationship. Guess that comes from dominating all the other Men in the SEC for his entire carreer.

Pretty much made everyone else he played his Biatches now didn't he. In prison, he'd be the Top Dog for sure.

I don't think he's gay, I think people who say he's gay secretly wish he was gay so they could get on their knees in front of his gayness and act out their own gay fantasies.

How's that?

http://bitsandpieces.us/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/imagesTimTebowCrying_small.jpg

St33lersguy
04-22-2010, 09:14 PM
http://bitsandpieces.us/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/imagesTimTebowCrying_small.jpg

:toofunny:

stillers4me
04-22-2010, 10:14 PM
:chuckle: I was thinking abut this thread whilewatching them interview Tebow. My husband was wondering why I was laughing.

tube517
04-22-2010, 10:35 PM
Is that his sister?

tube517
04-22-2010, 10:36 PM
Or he is the new Jeff Garcia?

Psyychoward86
04-22-2010, 10:49 PM
http://football-preview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/tim-tebow-girlfriend.jpg

tebow's definitely gay. his girlfriend is obviously a man :rolleyes:

tube517
04-22-2010, 11:00 PM
He is the new Jeff Garcia

steeldawg
04-22-2010, 11:04 PM

let me just say......DAMN!

SteelersinCA
04-22-2010, 11:45 PM

Wait a second.....

That's his girlfriend? And he's a virgin? He may very well be gay. :wink02:

Shea
04-23-2010, 12:02 AM
Who gives a shit whether he's gay or not? Shouldn't even be a matter worth discussing.

What should be is he was drafted in the first round.

That's what is interesting.

Mags87
04-23-2010, 02:57 AM
i thought that it was adorable that he and his boyfriend were wearing the same outfit at his draft party....

go Steelers

ricardisimo
04-23-2010, 04:44 AM
Wait a second.....

That's his girlfriend? And he's a virgin? He may very well be gay. :wink02:

Not his girlfriend, as it turns out. That young woman is Lucy Pinder, who's never even been in the same room with Tim Tebow. However, she looks quite a bit like Erin Drewes, the rather comely young lady standing next to Tim in the other picture, who was - however briefly - his twist. No, not a twist, since they evidently never twisted together. Whatever...

Let me just get this out of the way: I'm ashamed of myself for knowing any of these things.

MasterOfPuppets
04-23-2010, 09:11 AM

tim does her hair and makeup...:noidea:

memphissteelergirl
04-23-2010, 09:36 AM
OK, I have participated in more than a few threads taking jabs at players. I will be the first to admit that, but this thread is getting stupid.

Like Preacher said, why is it that a young man who doesn't appear to be a male w**** (like a certain older QB we all know and love), raised to have good ethics and morals (although taken a bit to extremes sometimes IMO) and has a "boyish" personna automatically qualifies as "gay?"

Personally, I like Tebow. He was a great college player (although I loathe Florida with a passion) and I would like to see him prove all the naysayers wrong and succeed in the NFL. And, although I'm not a fan of the way he sometimes broadcasts his views (see the PSA he did with his mom for the last SB), IMO he carries himself as a young man who is nothing more than a product of his background and the way he was brought up.

Godfather
04-23-2010, 10:38 AM
OK, I have participated in more than a few threads taking jabs at players. I will be the first to admit that, but this thread is getting stupid.

Like Preacher said, why is it that a young man who doesn't appear to be a male w**** (like a certain older QB we all know and love), raised to have good ethics and morals (although taken a bit to extremes sometimes IMO) and has a "boyish" personna automatically qualifies as "gay?"

Personally, I like Tebow. He was a great college player (although I loathe Florida with a passion) and I would like to see him prove all the naysayers wrong and succeed in the NFL. And, although I'm not a fan of the way he sometimes broadcasts his views (see the PSA he did with his mom for the last SB), IMO he carries himself as a young man who is nothing more than a product of his background and the way he was brought up.

I think it's just playa-hate from Florida's rivals.

We said the same thing about Eli Manning when he was at Ole Piss.

TheWarDen86
04-23-2010, 10:41 AM

Yea, what a fag.

http://www.tebowzone.com/images/tebow-girlfriend-1.jpg

:chuckle:

43Hitman
04-23-2010, 11:46 AM

Very well said. :thumbsup:

Michael Keller
04-23-2010, 11:55 AM

This is sad. A guy speaks with sensitivity, decency, respect and sincere unbridled enthusiasm and you think he may be gay.

When I was his age over 45 years ago most young men spoke as this guy does.

Trust me he is not gay and quite frankly I amore concerned about the other exterme of behvior of illiteracy, vulgarity and lack of depth . I wonder where that type can be found?

43Hitman
04-23-2010, 01:31 PM
This is sad. A guy speaks with sensitivity, decency, respect and sincere unbridled enthusiasm and you think he may be gay.

When I was his age over 45 years ago most young men spoke as this guy does.

Trust me he is not gay and quite frankly I amore concerned about the other exterme of behvior of illiteracy, vulgarity and lack of depth . I wonder where that type can be found?

:applaudit: :hatsoff:

SteelersinCA
04-23-2010, 02:09 PM
Well all humor has been sucked out of this thread by the pc police.

fansince'76
04-23-2010, 02:20 PM
The sentiments of the average Broncos fan this morning (shared by a Broncos fan coworker of mine):

Tebow should fit in well at Invesco Field, where Broncos fans last year were known for slapping their foreheads and yelling "Jesus Christ!"

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: