PDA

View Full Version : Don't TRADE Ben for just the 8th pick!!

Kingmagyar
04-22-2010, 02:57 AM
The only rumor out there about Trading Ben is the Steelers are looking for a top ten pick. The only other rumor out there is it is the Raiders who are interested. Unless it is the first pick overall then I sure hope the Steelers don't play the fool and get rid of a franchise quarterback for just the Raider's 8th overall pick. I would hope their shutdown corner is included as well as their 2nd round pick. This is a QB that is going to take you to the playoffs every year and win a super bowl for you. If the Raiders are interested enough to make a trade then their desperate enough to give you everything you ask for.

I also think the Steelers don't have a sure fire pick at 8 either, and risk drafting a bust.

If
Bradford, Suh, McCoy, Okung, Bulaga, Trent Williams, Eric Berry, are all gone who do you take? Joe Haden is still a risk for a number 8 overall. Considering the risk for just a 8th pick. No WAY do you make this trade. Big Ben for Joe Haden?

Galax Steeler
04-22-2010, 03:49 AM
The only rumor out there about Trading Ben is the Steelers are looking for a top ten pick. The only other rumor out there is it is the Raiders who are interested. Unless it is the first pick overall then I sure hope the Steelers don't play the fool and get rid of a franchise quarterback for just the Raider's 8th overall pick. I would hope their shutdown corner is included as well as their 2nd round pick. This is a QB that is going to take you to the playoffs every year and win a super bowl for you. If the Raiders are interested enough to make a trade then their desperate enough to give you everything you ask for.

I have to agree with what you have said here.:drink:

pete74
04-22-2010, 04:34 AM
i agree. i dont want to trade but if there going to i would rather have the 8th pick in next seasons draft then this one. at least that way we can use both our picks to trade up for a QB

steelerdave1969
04-22-2010, 04:56 AM
i agree. i dont want to trade but if there going to i would rather have the 8th pick in next seasons draft then this one. at least that way we can use both our picks to trade up for a QB

Sorry Pete, but I dont agree bud. This draft is really stacked with top talent and is one of the deepest in years. I dont want to give Ben up at all myself, but at this point there is no way the Raiders are gonna give up the DB that has been mentioned also with the 8th overall, that would be stupid on their part in my mind. But I have to say that I might take that trade.