section514
02-06-2006, 09:56 PM
anyone see this shit this morning?

I HATE SKIP BAYLESS

http://www.youtube.com/w/SKip-Bayless-talking-trash-on-Bettis?v=nZPD_Xq3nkE

THIS DOES NOT BELONG IN THE MEDIA SECTION

OX1947
02-06-2006, 09:57 PM
STOP watching that ****sucker and ESPN will get rid of him.....

Man_Of_Steel
02-06-2006, 09:58 PM
Skip is an *******. All he wants is attention. Bettis has been a champion on AND off the field in more ways than one. He is a class act and a first ballot Hall Of Famer. Don't worry about it. Enjoy the Super Bowl victory! We are World Champions!!!

fergusonat
02-06-2006, 10:01 PM
Wow, now he's just TRYING to stir up controversy! Jerome is a class player who proved his ability both on and off the field. He's the only reason the Steelers had the inspiration to win the Super Bowl. Essentially, he did lead that team last night, and although he didn't rack up the yards like the good-ole days he gave them the motivation.

:tt: Screw Bayless! He's never supported the Steelers, and we shouldn't expect him to now! :tt:

BB2W
02-06-2006, 10:01 PM
I saw it... and Skip Bayless is an idiot.

I.C. Lights
02-06-2006, 10:03 PM
Wow, that guy just lost all credibility...I kind of felt embarrassed for him, sort of like Zell Miller at the Republican Convention

bigbensgirl7
02-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Skip Bayless is the biggest Steeler Hater out there...F*** him who cares what he thinks!!!We all know the Bus will end up in Canton, and we know he deserves to be there!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
02-06-2006, 10:11 PM
I dont normally watch cold pizza, but i was off work today and thought i'd humor myself.. all it did was insense me to no end..

i fell much dumber now for wasting my time w/ skip bayliss.

Prosdo
02-06-2006, 10:12 PM
Yep. No reason to watch Cold Pizza when they got that idiot on there.

83-Steelers-43
02-06-2006, 10:17 PM
Keep in mind this is also the same guy that stated this Super Bowl would be a "super bore". Today we learned that it was the highest viewed Super Bowl since 1996. The guy is a joke. What he lacks in sports knowledge, he makes up with shock value and idiotic remarks (much like the good number of seahawk fans in here).

The more you listen, the longer he keeps his job.

Koopa
02-06-2006, 10:29 PM
not to be an ass but ya'll complain to much about a steeler not getting any respect, change the channel if you don't to hear it, that's what i do. skip is an idiot and making a million threads complaining about it ain't gonna change a thing, hell it just adds fire to him cause he loves the attention (even though he don't come on here) but when he gets hate mail he bust a nut everytime. so like OX1947 said stop watching and maybe he'll be gone

clevestinks
02-07-2006, 05:37 AM
If No BUS in the HOF, the why have one!

ffljaguar
02-07-2006, 06:30 AM
At Least Zell Miller was routing for the steelers on TV before the game. Skip is an annoying Loudmouth.

BenPFJ1958
02-07-2006, 03:13 PM
Keep in mind this is also the same guy that stated this Super Bowl would be a "super bore". Today we learned that it was the highest viewed Super Bowl since 1996. The guy is a joke. What he lacks in sports knowledge, he makes up with shock value and idiotic remarks (much like the good number of seahawk fans in here).

The more you listen, the longer he keeps his job.

Agreed - the best thing that the Steeler Nation can do is not watch idiots like him.

That's why I read the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (online) for all of my Steelers coverage this year and not the USA Today or SI or CNN or ESPN or CBS Sports .

silver & black
02-07-2006, 04:53 PM
I'm going to say this with all of the eloquency I can muster... Skip Bayless... F*CK YOU!!!