PDA

View Full Version : Congrats! Steelers Superbowl XL Champs

marksashton
02-06-2006, 10:01 PM
It's just a shame that it will they'll always be remembered as Superbowl Champs*

* Won largely due to referee interference and plain dumb luck. But a win is a win. The fact that pretty much every significant media outlet with the exception of Pittsburgh newspapers think it was a cheap win is beside the point.

83-Steelers-43
02-06-2006, 10:11 PM
Your shtick is getting old junior. Run along. It's past 11:00. :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-06-2006, 10:13 PM
Not personally directed at you mark...

but any media outlet and any news paper and any fan who feels this game wasnt won by the Steelers but by the refs, can feel free to kiss our ass !

OX1947
02-06-2006, 10:16 PM
I swear, bunch whining little freakin pansies. Dont you dumb***** know that no matter what you say the Seahawks are 0-1 in Super Bowls? Its over, your team lost and thats it. And you know what, they arent coming back next year. Tell your boy the Walrus to go to eddict school and learn how to be a professional. Cowher waited 10 min for him in the middle of the field to shake his hand, instead, he went to go grab a sub to fill up his sorrows....BUSH LEAGUE...

Prosdo
02-06-2006, 10:17 PM
It's hilarious how they have nothing better to do then troll the board.

WWIIOwheelz
02-06-2006, 10:19 PM
Well, the ones with female companions already left, so there had to at least be a few of them.

Hey, where/what bar does your family own? Just wondering if I've ever been there! Sounds like a fun place.

marksashton
02-06-2006, 10:40 PM
Hey, I know I'm being a whiner. I'm almost ready to stop. Posting a few times is cathartic. I believe in most of what I've said... but not all. I think the refs made a difference - possibly a crucial difference - but I honestly believe that the Seahawks did themselves in with mistakes. I'll admit that it hurts that the Seahawks mistakes cost them the game while the Steelers mistakes - almost equally as lame - didn't cost them the game. I really don't believe in moral victories and even if I did, I don't think this is one. The only consolation for a Seahawks fan is that I think they outplayed the Steelers in every facet of the game except for the fu#k ups. That's something...

As a former rust-belter (Cleveburg) I know how much football means in that part of the world. In that sense I'm glad the Steelers won. We in Seattle have more to live for than the Seahawks. :blurp:

Sharkissle29
02-06-2006, 10:48 PM
It's just a shame that it will they'll always be remembered as Superbowl Champs*

* Won largely due to referee interference and plain dumb luck. But a win is a win. The fact that pretty much every significant media outlet with the exception of Pittsburgh newspapers think it was a cheap win is beside the point.
word around Chicago says otherwise. check your sources again big guy.

Chicago says STEELERS WIN FAIR AND SQUARE!!!!!!

WWIIOwheelz
02-06-2006, 10:49 PM
Heh... Rust-Belter, huh? That's 25 years-ago, bud. If that's your upbringing, it would make sense that you move somewhere it rains everyday. ;)

Pittsburgh's changed markedly since then, but you'd have to be on your best game to know why. Google is opening a regional office here, by the way. ;)

Pittsburgh WELCOMES Google!

True 'dat!!

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2001-12/7071/narnia.JPG

Gotta suck being federally-regulated. I heard EUROPE even sued Micro$oft's ass.

:D

TexaSteeler
02-06-2006, 10:58 PM
This message is hidden because marksashton is on your ignore list
...works well....

bozz723
02-07-2006, 05:41 AM

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS... NO TIME FOR LOSERS CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS...NO TIME FOR LOSERS CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS... OF THE WORLD.

THIS IS THE SONG CHAMPIONS SING, AND I GOTTA TELL YOU IT FEELS PHENOMINAL.

:sign01: :tt03:

ffljaguar
02-07-2006, 06:40 AM

The best team and the best fans won that game there is no doubt in my mind, I think the Seattle fans should look back at this as a learning experience. They need to learn how to be better fans and support there team, their coach needs to learn how to conduct himself with some class and take reasonability for his part in the loss and show some class afterwards. Hell his own family was not even there to support him or the team, Cowers family was there you can bet money they would have put off any plans they had for one week.

I think that the Seattle organization really needs to look inward and stop making excuses. First off learn how to support your team. I mean all I hear is how the Seahawks had to play in an arena full of Steeler fans, whose fault is that? Last time I checked Detroit is only a few hour plane ride form any major city in the continental US. Then I read how Seattle fans were selling there tickets to steeler fans on eBay?s; again I ask you do you think any real steeler fan would give up their tickets for anything? Hell no they would not.

More importantly I think the Seattle Organization needs to learn how to conduct themselves with some class and dignity after a tuff loss. Don't blame the refs, the media, or that that the steeler fans showed up to support their team, look inside and learn how to be a better team for next year.

I think your team played one hell of a game and you should be proud of that, now stop crying :crying01: and learn how to support them if they make it to the big game next year.

Fan Lesson number #1

Do not let Martha Stewart represent your team in any pregame media events, I was stunned watching hear in her Seahawk jersey surrounded by Seahawk fans, explaining how to make the perfect game treats and how to color coordinate for the game, I mean common this football not tennis. I almost choked on my beer on that one.

X -Holmgren Fan No excuse for after the game behavior, none.

X- Bradshaw Fan No excuse not to be there for his team and the Burgh.

I agree with Casteel, Go outside, take a deep breath, and YELL at the top of your lungs, STEELERS....ONE FOR THE THUMB BABY!!!!!

:sign08:

My Steeler Links: http://www.teamffl.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2120

steeler47
02-07-2006, 07:04 AM

Look at these you whineing wuss!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1...an/beleg3ue.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Tiberian/beleg3ue.jpg)

2nd look - http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/...forthetd1tp.jpg (http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/...forthetd1tp.jpg)

So SHUT UP!!