PDA

View Full Version : kiper and McShay rd 2 mock

jollyrob68
04-23-2010, 02:51 PM
Mel kiper has us taking WR Taylor Price
but with Mt Cody,Cam Thomas,Brandon Ghee,Carlos Dunlap,NAte Allen, Everett Griffen still on the board.

Todd Mcshay has us taking Golden Tate
but with Koa Misi,Brandon Spikes,jerome Murphy,Carlos Dunlap,John Jerry,Al Woods,Daryl Washington,Edwin Veldher,Dexter Mc Cluster and Novorro Bowman still on the board. Within stricking distance is Brian Price,TAylor MAys,Mt Cody & Toby Gerhart.

On Kipers I'd take Mt Cody or Brandon Ghee.
On MCshays I'll stay with Golden or Spikes,Misi,Veldheer or go after Cody or Mays.

What do you think?

Galax Steeler
04-23-2010, 02:58 PM
There is still alot of good players left on the board going into the second round hopefully we will come up with a jem.

jollyrob68
04-23-2010, 03:06 PM
There is still alot of good players left on the board going into the second round hopefully we will come up with a jem.

Hopefuly its a Gem like you said.:tt:

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-23-2010, 03:30 PM
Taylor Price would be a great pick ....He and Andre Roberts are the two WR's that I had on my wish list as Holmes replacement. High-Character kid with some serious wheels. Ran a 4.33 at his Pro-day, and is called a "sharp" route runner.

Looked great at the senior bowl....and is said to have been limited at Ohio by poor QB play and a run first mentality.

Aussie_steeler
04-23-2010, 03:37 PM
Dont write off Linval Joseph. (He may be gone on their mocks I am guessing)

I dont mind one little bit if a player is drafted for the future ( NT, OT or FS) but would rather current need at best value ( CB or LB)